• meat free and horny 😄

    1445973867
    MrNaughty_by_nature [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 66
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2010

    Purring-Pussy wrote:

    My diet is terrible. All processed stuff. I get better food in the hospital

    Just don't have the will power. I adore veg (prefer it raw), but fruit I'm rubbish at, unless someone prepares it for me like a toddler.

    I like a bit of meat on occasions ('scuse the pun), but I don't eat a lot of it.

    I'm ashamed of what I eat, but I'm stuck in a rut. I know what I need to do, I just need the motivation.

    Health proffesionals keep insisting I have far more pressing health matters to deal with, but my diabetes is well under control, so that's something I guess.

    I agree,will power can play a big part :) i eat alot of veg,mostly raw too,fruit is great too,even better eating it off someone else 😉 Loads of new and interesting foods to try,the list is endless. Me personally i found it easy to make the transition across,but i understand sometimes a good motivation boost is needed 😊
    1445974912
    Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2079
    • Joined: 22 Apr 2014

    LSB I agree with you, I was veggie for 5 years and when I started eating meat again it made no difference to my sex drive, still through the roof :) If anything, I feel better in myself now than I used to and my skin is a lot clearer, because my vegetarian diet was much more limited. I was a terrible veggie as there's so many foods that I don't like!

    It's a personal decision, it may make a difference to some, but not to all :) a balanced diet is the key, whether vegetarian or not xx

    1445975021
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6247
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    I agree Boo - having a balanced diet is so important :) xx

    1445978309

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1375
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2013

    I'm not a vegetarian, but I hardly ever eat meat. Especially red meat. Maybe once a month, sometimes less. I prefer white meat when I do have a crave for that, aboslutely love fish and seafood, could live on fruit alone, but love vegetables too. I keep as much of it as possible home made (bread and yoghurt too) and whole and organic, never buy anything processed, hardly ever use oils (and only EV olive one) and never any other fats. I have looked into the vegan processed foods in specialised stores, and the ingredients just didn't convince me (too many additives, colouring, e-s etc.). They try too hard to imitate products based on the culture of meat-eating, and I don't agree with this philosophy. So when I do eat vegetarian or even vegan style (again, I don't consider myself either), I just do it cooking dishes from scratch or eating raw/steamed/woked.

    For me it is not a choice of not eating meat, I just don't like meat eanough to crave it more often. I don't have a clear skin (though maybe cleaner than before turning all healthy lifestyle-y years ago), I don't think I have more energy, but I am medically healthy despite being obese (in fact, I eat very little every day, and I don't loose any excess weight, so exercise is crucial for that to happen!). My sexdrive is in waves, mostly up though, and this has nothing to do with how or what I eat.

    So I agree with what was already said above, the single most important thing is to eat healthy and balanced, whatever the ingredients are.

    1445980155
    Maiaox [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 19
    • Joined: 14 Sep 2015

    I'm vegan! I was curious what you do about sex toys as I know this site sells vegan lubes etc but are any of the sex toys non-vegan? :)

    1445981361
    MrNaughty_by_nature [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 66
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2010

    Maiaox wrote:

    I'm vegan! I was curious what you do about sex toys as I know this site sells vegan lubes etc but are any of the sex toys non-vegan? :)

    Thats great! 😄 for lube i use coconut oil most of the time haha 😊 Im not sure about non vegan toys,will have to have a look around the site i guess!
    1445983621
    MrNaughty_by_nature [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 66
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2010

    MrNaughty_by_nature wrote:

    Maiaox wrote:

    I'm vegan! I was curious what you do about sex toys as I know this site sells vegan lubes etc but are any of the sex toys non-vegan? :)

    Thats great! 😄 for lube i use coconut oil most of the time haha 😊 Im not sure about non vegan toys,will have to have a look around the site i guess!
    I havnt tried the vegan lubes on here have you? Are they any good?
    1445993182
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5726
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    I've been a vegetarian most of my life never really thought how much it makes a difference to your sex drive.

    1446000341
    Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 244
    • Joined: 26 May 2015

    I was vegetarian for 10 years, 2 of which I was a very bad vegan. I was growing up with a mostly vegetable diet and I still don't eat a lot of meat. I dont think it has done much for my energy levels but I do notice that after eating a lot of meat I am a bit more sluggish. I would consider being a vegetarian again and continue to be a conscientious consumer, but I dont think I could try being a vegan again without some major lifestyle changes

    1446071053
    Maiaox [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 19
    • Joined: 14 Sep 2015

    MrNaughty_by_nature wrote:

    MrNaughty_by_nature wrote:

    Maiaox wrote:

    I'm vegan! I was curious what you do about sex toys as I know this site sells vegan lubes etc but are any of the sex toys non-vegan? :)

    Thats great! 😄 for lube i use coconut oil most of the time haha 😊 Im not sure about non vegan toys,will have to have a look around the site i guess!
    I havnt tried the vegan lubes on here have you? Are they any good?

    I have not, I have no need for lube! haha I provide my own lube hahahaa

    1446123205
    Talia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 715
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2015

    I don't eat a lot of meat, mainly for practical reasons: I don't like cooking, I hate processed food and I only eat out when travelling. But then comes a day when I realize that there's really too many pigeons in the coop and too many cockerels among the hens. So I start eating them. And I feel much better! I have more energy, I need less sleep (which leaves more time for sex), less craving for sweets - I'm better all around.

    1446131486
    sjh1984 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 3
    • Joined: 19 Sep 2014

    Certainly did the trick for me with regards to sex drive! Having turned vegan a couple of years ago and it was only quite recently I realised most condoms aren't vegan friendly so have to be picky when buying condoms/lube. Can definitely recommend going vegan if only to get more blowjobs, since cutting dairy out my OH told me my cum tastes much better!

    1446131704
    AnAccountant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 97
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2014

    out of interest, does anybody know if a GF diet would make a male 'taste' better or have any influence n the sex drive of a female?

    1446139890
    LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2396
    • Joined: 21 Mar 2013

    Boogaloo wrote:

    LSB I agree with you, I was veggie for 5 years and when I started eating meat again it made no difference to my sex drive, still through the roof :) If anything, I feel better in myself now than I used to and my skin is a lot clearer, because my vegetarian diet was much more limited. I was a terrible veggie as there's so many foods that I don't like!

    It's a personal decision, it may make a difference to some, but not to all :) a balanced diet is the key, whether vegetarian or not xx

    Scorpius12 wrote:

    LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

    Scorpius12 wrote:

    LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

    Does it really make that much of a difference ?! I adore meat I don't know if I could ever give up eating it... I have however reduced certain meats as ive read they don't agree with my blood group !

    We used to eat a lot of meat previously - and didn't think we could give it up either - we were actually surpised at how little we actually missed meat once we made the change - especially with the huge range of alteratives there are. I really do think it has made a big difference to both of us since we went vegetarian :) xx

    See I don't eat eggs which I know help supplement the veggie diet. Was there anything in particular that helped u change over ? X

    Sorry Hun, do you mean the foods I started eating when I became veggie? xx

    Yup that's pretty much me Boo, I'm awful... I rem tears ago I went through a stage of wanting to be veggie after watching a battery hen video in school but I find its just not for me. Yup Scorps, I know Quorn is there... Ive tried it and its not bad. But meat meat, like lamb or beef ,how would they be supplemented? Xx
    1446139927
    LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2396
    • Joined: 21 Mar 2013

    MrNaughty_by_nature wrote:

    LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

    MrNaughty_by_nature wrote:

    LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

    Does it really make that much of a difference ?! I adore meat I don't know if I could ever give up eating it... I have however reduced certain meats as ive read they don't agree with my blood group !

    To me personally my sex drive has always been very high,but since going vegan it seems constant 24/7,anytime anywhere haha. I have friends/family who feel the same etc but personally Ive read and seen things that for me i could never touch another animal product again.But thats just me haha.
    Lol not to be rude, I was kinda more talking bout health and lifestyle... I don't need help regarding my sex drive lol x
    Ohhh sorry! My apologies! Ive found it does make a difference in regards to energy levels,clear skin,sleep patterns etc if thats what you mean? 😊
    Yup lol that's what I meant x
    1446141054
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6247
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    @LSB - We're not the type who eat goats cheese & spinach tarts or tons of lentils & beans - lol – don’t get me wrong, we do eat almost anything veggie, but we just prefer normal style meals and just replace the meat part with meat substitutes. A lot of the meat substitutes contain iron/b vitamins etc. nowadays to replace what we might lose. We eat lots of fruit & veg too, we have a Nutribullet and have a shake every day. Breakfast is cereal/eggs/toast etc.

    We make spaghetti bolognaise with Quorn or Soya mince for our family, and they say they cannot taste the difference. We have dinners with Quorn steak & gravy pies, or add chicken style pieces in a stir fry etc. There are alternatives for all kinds of meat nowadays, some are better than others, but on the whole we really don't miss it at all. My nephew had a party recently, and we took round veggie sausage rolls, mini sausages, chicken style nuggets etc. and everyone was stealing our food, and really liked it - LOL - It was lucky we brought so much with us :) xx

    1446145634
    LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2396
    • Joined: 21 Mar 2013

    Oooh thanks for that post Scorps! My OH is keen for us to try juicing so we are gonna try that. I didn't know u could get steak etc.

    The bean thing is huge for me, I can't cope with the texture. Esp after having my last child, its changed my opinion on certain foods x

    1446145800
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6247
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

    Oooh thanks for that post Scorps! My OH is keen for us to try juicing so we are gonna try that. I didn't know u could get steak etc.

    The bean thing is huge for me, I can't cope with the texture. Esp after having my last child, its changed my opinion on certain foods x

    We got our Nutribullet earlier this year, and it really is fab - I love the fact that it is so easy to clean too - lol xx

    1446146773
    LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2396
    • Joined: 21 Mar 2013

    Scorpius12 wrote:

    LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

    Oooh thanks for that post Scorps! My OH is keen for us to try juicing so we are gonna try that. I didn't know u could get steak etc.

    The bean thing is huge for me, I can't cope with the texture. Esp after having my last child, its changed my opinion on certain foods x

    We got our Nutribullet earlier this year, and it really is fab - I love the fact that it is so easy to clean too - lol xx

    can you pretty much juice anything in them ?! Ooh yes, easy clean stuff is always a bonus :)
    1446148570
    MrNaughty_by_nature [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 66
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2010

    Maiaox wrote:

    MrNaughty_by_nature wrote:

    MrNaughty_by_nature wrote:

    Maiaox wrote:

    I'm vegan! I was curious what you do about sex toys as I know this site sells vegan lubes etc but are any of the sex toys non-vegan? :)

    Thats great! 😄 for lube i use coconut oil most of the time haha 😊 Im not sure about non vegan toys,will have to have a look around the site i guess!
    I havnt tried the vegan lubes on here have you? Are they any good?

    I have not, I have no need for lube! haha I provide my own lube hahahaa

    Hahaha well yes,natural is always best right 😃😃

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.