• Might be overdoing it!

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Well....it had to happen sometime....this morning I felt vv sore in the " lips " area and sensitive... When I checked them out they were a tad swollen...and they still are...most of the day later!.
    We have been making love pretty much every evening...and every morning... Sometimes twice in the mornings.. And there is a lot of foreplay too...
    We are so into each other we can't keep from turning each other on ...or being turned on... Hence lovemaking od.
    I am actually a little glad he is at his flat tonight, and I'm in my house... Cause I think my bits need a cool off!!😜
    Never thought at 44 after a messy divorce I would be saying that!!

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I'd suggest giving them a break, if nothing improves in 24 hours or so pop to the doctors hun x

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

Definitely have a break so you can ramp it up over the weekend!

Or have a weekend game of 'lips chastity' where neither of you are allowed to go there 😉 Then reap in the resulting rewards before work on Monday morning!

If you've got some coconut oil, rub that on to keep the skin from getting dry and sore. Coconut oil helps everything get better!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Ice in a soft hand towel too will feel awesome right there. Will let the swelling go down.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

If I get a bit sore from over doing things......I have a nice long soak In the bath....seems to help reduce soreness and swelling, don't have the water too hot though xx

OK..know the reason...looks like I too have an infection.😛 off to get some medication at the pharmacy.... I guess with all the love making we have been doing..it had to happen eventually
    So both of us are a bit off colour ATM..as he has a chest infection and asthma... Looks life ke we need to keep our hands to ourselves for a bit

jimbogemini [sign in to see picture]

naughty mum wrote:

OK..know the reason...looks like I too have an infection.😛 off to get some medication at the pharmacy.... I guess with all the love making we have been doing..it had to happen eventually
    So both of us are a bit off colour ATM..as he has a chest infection and asthma... Looks life ke we need to keep our hands to ourselves for a bit

Don't think it's just your hands that need keeping to yourselves lol.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I've been there haha! Just take a break for a few days and let the medication do its magic, hope you're back at it soon (not too much of course) 😝 x

Yep...got the cream and one of pill for it..cream is heaven!! Told partner last night that we are going to have lay off making love for a few days till this clears up..and he was very supportive...
    He did say we could still enjoy cuddling and stroking each other... We still ended up getting quite frisky last night and I ended up giving him his first hand job to climax.
    Turns out he had never cum that way with a woman..and his ex never gave him a hand job... He was really turned on by it all and very surprised and happy to go all the way!
    This morning was a bit harder as we usually end up waking up to one of us arousing the other, and then getting all hot and steamy...
    We couldn't do that this morning...which was a bit of a shame... So hoping this cream and pill does its job so we can get back to it again!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.