• your fantasy sub?

moonlightred [sign in to see picture]

so im a sub. im meeting a couple friday for a steamy session, its the females turn with me. but what would you like to see in a sub? i love being flogged, restrained, and ordered about. but is there something more i could do?

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Ask them rather than us...?

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

I would imagine that as the submissive, there's nothing for you to do other than what your play partner is asking of you (obviously based on what rules you have set out). I don't quite understand what you are asking?

I suppose in general there are certain things that are desireable for any play partner to do, namely practise good hygiene, be open and ready to communicate and bring a positive attitude to the play room. I guess those are all things I'd like to see in a sub?

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

Meatball! Oo sorry wrong sub! Lol

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

Yes man wrote:

Meatball! Oo sorry wrong sub! Lol

Hahaha

I'd like a sub who brought sandwiches to me. :)

oh dont worry theyll let me know, but i didnt know if theres was something more i could bring to surprise them! (ive not been doing this very long lol) now bringing sandwiches is something i could do ;).

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

I would imagine that as the submissive, there's nothing for you to do other than what your play partner is asking of you (obviously based on what rules you have set out). I don't quite understand what you are asking?

I suppose in general there are certain things that are desireable for any play partner to do, namely practise good hygiene, be open and ready to communicate and bring a positive attitude to the play room. I guess those are all things I'd like to see in a sub?

+1 - If you want to surprise them, you could always wear some sexy lingerie / outfit :) xx

j&lxxxx [sign in to see picture]

It depends on what they are into, but remember to stay within your limits, even thou you are handing over control, its still your body, maybe before, or after the session, do some digging, then surprise them next time, if your happy to do so.

poppycat [sign in to see picture]

I've recently read that an expressive sub is very well thought of. A silent sub apparently is no fun. I hope you enjoy your evening

Elle & em [sign in to see picture]

Enjoy whatever you do xx

Thanks for all your replys. Im going to maid it up i think 😉. Something ive not done before so we shall see how it goes!!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Enjoy! X

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.