• A birthday session

    1445436154
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5935
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Hi guys

    As we havn't had sex for a while , I am planning on a session for around my Birthday in a couple of weeks. This I think could be quite heated as she is gagging for it at the moment and I am the one who is resisting.I am also teasing her a little bit at the moment in the build up.

    So I have a couple of weeks to buy things in as I need them. My Mrs is happy to comply with anything within reason on my Birthday which will be on a Sunday.

    Our kinks if you like are as follows:- vanilla,toys, roleplaying, erotic spanking,disciplined spanking ( role play only) implement spanking ( role play only) , restraints, skin sensual,erotic massages ,teasing,food ,blind folding, and lingerie.

    Not into - third party involvments,water sports ,anal ( my eratic IBS prevents this) and anything to do with excrement or leather fetish ie masks etc or hardcore/extreme BDSM..

    So looking for suggestions on a fairly blank canvas. They can b e as wacky as you like as I will be choosing most appropriate elements from them .

    The only downer on the day is that our teenage son may still be around so it will be behind a bedroom locked door, with the TV on to drown out any noise.

    Thanks guys

    1445440346
    snapper [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 356
    • Joined: 25 Jul 2008

    A nice dinner out somewhere with you in control of a remote egg or other vibrator for starters

    1445442426
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5935
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    snapper wrote:

    A nice dinner out somewhere with you in control of a remote egg or other vibrator for starters

    Thanks

    Great idea as we are going out for Sunday lluh and yes we own a remote controlled Egg .

    So thats the starters .

    1446197370
    Master Jay [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 20
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2012

    Few ideas to mull over.

    * Get her to prepare and do a striptease for you or roleplay it as an immediate thing

    *Get some cheap clothes from somewhere like primark and have a rough session where you rip them off when returning

    *Any roleplays you have; Get the OH to dress up sexy and pick her up from near you and have sex in the car in secluded are doing the old prostitue role play; Nun and Father role play where she confesses to her sins of the flesh for you and you must punish her and make her scream hail marys etc

    *I personally like to watch my OH after she's tied to the bed and left with a wand not allowed to cum for a length of time, let loose and shes gagging for a release ontop of me

    1446197831
    Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1030
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2013

    Hmmm, get her to wear something sexy and parade around the house in it, all day. So she gets super horny...

    play some raunchy music, or porn if you're into that.

    Have her service you, but she can't touch you, only using her mouth.

    Use some toys on her, while she's tied and blindfolded.

    then flip her over, take her from behind, and spank her whilst you're f*cking her.

    Then get her to clean you off!

    1446198763
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5935
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Thanks guys for your suggestions

    I have decided I will be taking my secretary to dinner instead as we have some very difficult dictation to get through which needs to be right first time . An important letter needs to be done which has to meet a deadline so we will be taking the lap top with us !

    Before I get any pelters this is a role play !

    1446200095
    Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1030
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2013

    mysteron wrote:

    Thanks guys for your suggestions

    I have decided I will be taking my secretary to dinner instead as we have some very difficult dictation to get through which needs to be right first time . An important letter needs to be done which has to meet a deadline so we will be taking the lap top with us !

    Before I get any pelters this is a role play !

    Haha, are you taking inspiration from the movie, Secretary?

    1446200361
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5935
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Luv bunny wrote:

    mysteron wrote:

    Thanks guys for your suggestions

    I have decided I will be taking my secretary to dinner instead as we have some very difficult dictation to get through which needs to be right first time . An important letter needs to be done which has to meet a deadline so we will be taking the lap top with us !

    Before I get any pelters this is a role play !

    Haha, are you taking inspiration from the movie, Secretary?

    Yes its one of our favourite films . The only fault with the film is that the secretary wasn't wearing clothes that were particularly sexy. Stockings instead of tights would have been far better IMO.

    Movies are a good source of inspiration for roleplays .

    1446200474
    Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1030
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2013

    It's my OH birthday in December...what should I surprise him with? He is more vanilla. He doesn't really do role play, though I'd like to. I am a bit of a switch, sometimes like being more dominant, other times like to be submissive.

    Any suggestions, (and sorry to hijack your thread Mysteron, but it seems you have your birthday session planned!)

    1446201760
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5935
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014


    No thats fine Luv bunny .

    As an Idea and perhaps one for Tony ( Tonystark) as well , I got my Mrs a sexy American cop costume from Lovehoney ( I also did a review on it as well ). i won't go into too many details as I have already done this in one of my threads on roleplaying but my Mrs very cleverly planted some talc powder rapped in foil into my trousers whilst out shopping.

    Without further ado I was strip searched and spanked with a paddle while hand cuffed to the workmate which was in improvised desk .All good fun but this turned my Mrs from a submissive type into a dominant type .I couldn't sit down properly for half a day after that.

    Whilst I appreciate your guy may not be into roleplay , he doesn't really have to say anything as you will be doing most of the talking.

    if your guy isn't into spanking at all you could always tease his member instead whilst he is naked and handcuffed to the desk.

    We only tend to do hot roleplays like this when both our sex drives are at the highest point .

    1446202754
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5935
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Another idea Luv bunny is to let him pampewr you all day. For my Wifes birthday I was her butler all eveningbring her drinks etc just wearing a pair of those butler shorts. I later gave her a sensual massage. Unfortunately she was so relaxed she just drifted off to sleep!.

    1446204006
    Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 971
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2013

    oh gosh be sure to be quiet dont want to traumatise the child lol the lovehoney flavoured massage oil is great for erotice massage acompany this with a feather ticlker and a flogge rand you well away that my most favourite treat anyway.

    1446205255
    Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1030
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2013

    Kimberleyking wrote:

    oh gosh be sure to be quiet dont want to traumatise the child lol the lovehoney flavoured massage oil is great for erotice massage acompany this with a feather ticlker and a flogge rand you well away that my most favourite treat anyway.

    Traumatise my baby? Do I really have THAT much of a reputation? Oh my 😶
    1446372758
    Master Jay [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 20
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2012

    Luv Bunny, I did the cop thing with my ex for my birthday years ago. She had a flogger and surprised me only issue was she wasn't as dominant as I usually am so did fall a bit flat. But as said as long as you're vocal and no what you're doing is a great way to get someone into it.

    What then happened was the next day on my actual birthday I got a bit too drink between two university lectueres and had to be carried home by some mates. They told me on the way home I stopped off at a hardware store to buy rope. When asked why this inebrieated guy was buying rope I said to the bloke "I have a GF" "Okay no more info needed" Then they got into my flat and saw the carnage fromt he night before police uniform out toys and lubes etc sprayed around the room. I'm told once they left one turned to the other horrified saying "I've seen some shit man" So all good fun and I've had my kink reputation ever since haha

    Mysteron - Nice idea on the secretary. I know you have it pretty much planned but could be good to mix up with the ripping clothes off idea. It is increidbly sexy to rip your lovers clothes off and ravage her when she gets home. And can be linked into the you're being punished don't deserve to wear clothes.

    Regardless ahve fun mate

    1446373075
    Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1030
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2013

    Mysteron and Master Jay, thanks for the sexy cop suggestions...I may have to plant a little sugar on him, (in more ways than one, hehe!), get my flogger and crop out then whip him into giving me his confession!

    I may let him whip me a little, too in a role reversal. He could be my boss and pull me up for being a corrupt cop, hot!

    1446374213

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    Master Jay wrote:

    Few ideas to mull over.

    * Get her to prepare and do a striptease for you or roleplay it as an immediate thing

    *Get some cheap clothes from somewhere like primark and have a rough session where you rip them off when returning

    *Any roleplays you have; Get the OH to dress up sexy and pick her up from near you and have sex in the car in secluded are doing the old prostitue role play; Nun and Father role play where she confesses to her sins of the flesh for you and you must punish her and make her scream hail marys etc

    *I personally like to watch my OH after she's tied to the bed and left with a wand not allowed to cum for a length of time, let loose and shes gagging for a release ontop of me

    Love the cheap clothes line..yeah that does sound hot and horny! The last paragraph does it for me too! but then I am a wand girl :)

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.