• Perieum

schmalto33 [sign in to see picture]

Hi all me again

I am hoping to start using the 4 inch girth dildo pretty soon. After my first use of the smaller one my perineum (right below my vaginal opening ) became quite sore but settled. Is it worth massaging some kind of non-perfumed cream into it to soften it a bit before I try with the bigger one? This part of my perineum seems to get in the way a bit!

Thanks.

Susan

[suspended user]

suspended user

Do you use lube?

OMG yeah, tons of it. Am a virgin so happily been building up the girth size.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I would stay on the smaller side of things for now then huni. Sounds like just a small bit of irritation at the edge there. Let it settle some more before you advance up. You could put something on there but I'm at a loss to weather it will make it any better for you kitten. You can use canestane for that area, just a dot..it's very soothing.

I love lube too!!! :)

Ozz wrote:

I would stay on the smaller side of things for now then huni. Sounds like just a small bit of irritation at the edge there. Let it settle some more before you advance up. You could put something on there but I'm at a loss to weather it will make it any better for you kitten. You can use canestane for that area, just a dot..it's very soothing.

I love lube too!!! :)

Me too, you can never have too much lube! At 50 I thought I would have been too old to start using them, but feel like I have been reborn and started a new life.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Well I'm heavily into the menopause, probably adding to my hornyness lol...it's truly insane!!!

I can be fullly turned on to the point I feel like I'm going to self combust..but we're tinder dry a lot of the time!! I hate it with a passion!!

They say 50 is the new 40...I'll take that all day long huni x

Would be just my luck to have discovered dildos etc and then to be hit by vaginal dryness, even though you can use lube.

Don't even get me started on horniness. Even at work all I can think about is sex, even though I've never had it 😊 Am surprised I get any work done.

The people on these forums have been amazingly helpful, helped me get rid of so many inhibitions.

Sorry to go on. Am so excited about my new life.

[suspended user]

suspended user

haha...between you and me...I had to rub one out at work once!!! Insane sex drive!

No go on all you like..that's what this place is all about!

I've had to do exactly the same, was throbbing so much hardly had time to reach the loo. At least working in a GP surgery there is plenty of KY around LOL.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.