• How do they know?!!

Cocklette [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I typically have a sexy night 3 times a week.

Why is it that our kids develop acute insomnia, or anxiety, or illness or have bad dreams ONLY on these nights.

It's as though they detect the pheromones or something.

Anyone else notice this phenomenon?

poppycat [sign in to see picture]

Yes!! My lovely daughter seems to need a wee (bathroom next to our room) every time my o.h gets within 2 feet of me in bed. It doesn't matter what time of night either. It's like a little radar installed

[suspended user]

suspended user

Ummm no haha..change that schedule NOW!!! Change your lustful nights each week and beat them to it!

I'm sure they have a sixth sense lol

Elle & em [sign in to see picture]

Was always the same when mine were little think they have inbuilt sensors xx

TheDoctor [sign in to see picture]

Yep, with you there. It's there way of protecting their sole rights to you. They cant risk you making any brothers or sisters!!!😱

myghost [sign in to see picture]

Whe i was little I always has a strong idea what was happening when i heard a bedside draw close and the rustle of a wrapper being opened

[suspended user]

suspended user

Haha

RetroSpazzKat [sign in to see picture]

My daughter just turned two and yes I'm Definantly experiencing this. It seems like every night where me and hubby aren't worn out from work and try to start something she's up and invading our room and not going to sleep until we all do.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Luckily I never experienced this

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I've never heard about this, I wonder if I did this as a child...

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

I know that as a kid I would know by hearing the whispering and shuffling, it makes you REALLY uncomfortable as a kid, even as a toddler I knew, so I'd try to stop it, by doing all the things you've mentioned.

I get that obviously you want to be intimate, and I don't quite understand your frustrations as I don't have kids, maybe I'm wrong but if your kids do know, it probably makes them really uncomfortable and maybe waiting until you know they're fast asleep to start anything up would help them and you?

[suspended user]

suspended user

Young and fun95 wrote:

I know that as a kid I would know by hearing the whispering and shuffling, it makes you REALLY uncomfortable as a kid, even as a toddler I knew, so I'd try to stop it, by doing all the things you've mentioned.

I get that obviously you want to be intimate, and I don't quite understand your frustrations as I don't have kids, maybe I'm wrong but if your kids do know, it probably makes them really uncomfortable and maybe waiting until you know they're fast asleep to start anything up would help them and you?

If this is the case, and children are uncomfortable, than a good talk should solve the problem. There is absolutely nothing wrong with adults having sex, and children should be educated to know that. No matter the age, we should always educate about how normal sexuality is, so they wouldn't feel uncomfortable about it – if they are old enough to have figured out what parents are doing in their bedroom, they should be mature enough to know this is actually a good thing! They should understand that a happy sexlife usually also means happy parents altogether so why would children be unhappy about that???

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.