• I know it's all I seem to talk about and there's tonnes of threads but...

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

I'm only sending him pictures without my face he's shown me a whole lot more. I've stopped caring about getting hurt to be honest. I don't want to wait for the right guy been there done that got nothing but hurt. At least with someone I'm not attached to I won't get hurt if he sods off and leaves me.

He messages a lot and it's only happened twice on cam he doesn't pressure me to see anything and the first time he choose when with my OK the second time I chose when and there was no problem. We've spoken any and every time of the day. I'm not saying I'm going to have sex with him straight away I'm saying I might but only if I'm comfortable with it after meeting up and talking and getting to know each other a bit first

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Sorry to be a party pooper again but please don't be too desparate to rid yourself of your virginity. You only get to do it once and you could end up physically and mentally hurt and disappointed after.

Reading your posts you have probably had more fun and pleasure and had more orgasms on your own with your toys than some people have had in their whole sexual lifetime. I wish I had known how to make myself tick like you do before having sex it would have given me much more enjoyment to know what I was doing.

Try to relax about when you will pop your cherry. Many people I know and have read about online end up regretting who they shared their first time with. You're best to get to know someone first and their body. There's lots more fun you can have together with foreplay before rushing into penetration. Enjoy yourself and it will happen when it's supposed to and you are ready and it'll leave you with good memories rather than bad.

[suspended user]

suspended user

True! I regret who I lost my cherry to, and that was many moons ago huni!

I do hear what you're saying though, just please take care x

Ive never heard of anyone who's first time was good. It's not about the sex alone I want to be able to lie in bed and cuddle someone, have their head in my lap, have them feeling in such an amazing way because IVE made them feel like that. I've never normally been too fussed but lately I just want to. I want to feel the intimacy and closeness of someone with me but I don't want to get hurt not again.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

If you want the intimacy then why are you going for some stranger that only wants sex? You only get intimacy with someone that loves you and is in it for more than sex.

I did exactly the same as you, I met s guy online that I thought was incredible and loved me and gave him my virginity, then he left me for another girl but kept me strung along and it almost killed me, so I decided to just get a fuck buddy to have some company without putting myself at risk. With both guys the sex was ok but kind of empty, the first guy I really craved but he wasn't very intimate, the second guy was lovely but I I didn't really crave him. About a month later I met OH the sex was incredible and loving, I obviously adore him. And I always regret not waiting just a couple more months, I would OH to have my virginity, but I couldn't wait, I regret everything I did in those short few months it was like I was trying to do everything in a very short amount of time.

what I'm trying to say is, forcing something through with a stranger might not be dangerous if you're lucky, I did it twice, but it's not really satisfying, then you'll meet someone naturally that you really love and it's so disappointing that you spoilt something that could have been so amazing

nodrog [sign in to see picture]

You say you won't get hurt this guy will come and take your virginity Then piss off back to his wife cos he's brob got one or he will run down the pub and tell all his mates and show them all the photos that you have sent him and you will never hear from him again

And your not gona get hurt

Please listen to what people are saying on here your worth far more than just jumping into bed for the sake of it

You will meet the right guy eventually

Young and fun95 wrote:

If you want the intimacy then why are you going for some stranger that only wants sex? You only get intimacy with someone that loves you and is in it for more than sex.

I did exactly the same as you, I met s guy online that I thought was incredible and loved me and gave him my virginity, then he left me for another girl but kept me strung along and it almost killed me, so I decided to just get a fuck buddy to have some company without putting myself at risk. With both guys the sex was ok but kind of empty, the first guy I really craved but he wasn't very intimate, the second guy was lovely but I I didn't really crave him. About a month later I met OH the sex was incredible and loving, I obviously adore him. And I always regret not waiting just a couple more months, I would OH to have my virginity, but I couldn't wait, I regret everything I did in those short few months it was like I was trying to do everything in a very short amount of time.

what I'm trying to say is, forcing something through with a stranger might not be dangerous if you're lucky, I did it twice, but it's not really satisfying, then you'll meet someone naturally that you really love and it's so disappointing that you spoilt something that could have been so amazing

Spot on

Well for one thing the photos have no face or noticeable background, they were sent via snapchat and as I found out last night photos can't be saved and if you screenshot the photos it tells you and the other person they've been screenshot (total accident)

I've had the right guy got strung along and lost him nothing is gonna the feel the way it did with him. I can't wait another 22 years to maybe find someone else.

What's the point in just waiting for a boyfriend it's got me nothing but hurt and still haven't lost my virginity.

Everyone seems so sure he has a wife or girlfriend but no matter the guy people are always telling me there's some problem. If I do it I'll be safe that's all I can say. I can't promise I'm not going to

Good luck

Thank you he's getting a new phone now so we can talk properly if it carries on with his phone going off I'll know he's lying.

Sorry if I seem snippy I don't think I'm thinking straight honestly though thank you all for caring xx

Oh boy! Had another session just me and well gushing wise it was on and off for over 10 minutes is this normal?

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

I've read before of women that can keep going for ages if they're still being stimulated and totally soaking through towels and the mattress.

Have fun and remember to drink plenty water afterwards to stop yourself getting a sore head from dehydration.

Haha I basically went through a massively folded sheet onto mattress and id do some, stop, moment later do some more and it went on for a good 10-15 minutes. Having a big drink now just to make sure lol

MR Sexy is getting the phone sorted this week and I'm not gonna lie I'm loving that I can gush. Sounds silly but ny bullet vibrator has a hook on the end just ever so slightly and until reading a thread on here I just thought it was a design but reading the thread I think I located my gspot with the hook end I usually just stuffed it in any old which way not bothering if it was the right way up lol

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Ok Kirsty you are not going to like me after this but I have to tell you how it is.

This is dangerous. I know you are getting cranky with everyone telling you this, but I have to share my experience with you. I got involved with somebody actually in America once a few years ago. I was 17 at the time and was a virgin and started experiencing all these feelings/emotions I hadn't before talking to this man I met over the internet. We used to email every day, I spent the little money I had from my 1 day a week job on phone top up cards to call him, I let him take over my life in one way or another, it even resulted me in failing college A Levels. We are among friends here and I'm sharing alot of this with you all, as nobody knows just how bad it got.

He lived in CT in America, and we called eachother everyday. I would stay up and talk to him on the phone on his way home from work, and there was nothing we didn't talk about, and some days we would talk for hours, sometimes at my cost and sometimes his. I fell for him SO hard. Then one night I knew something was strange, he seemed off with me and my gut instinct told me something was wrong. I tried caling him back and I didn't hear ANYTHING from him for 2 days, and then I had a phone call at 5am from a woman asking me if I wanted to speak to him.

As it turned out, he was married. He had managed to disguise and hide his marriage from me for roughly 6/7 months. He emailed me telling me he has made a huge mistake with his wife and he has caused alot of damage and that he was sorry and wants to repair things with her, and that he will never message me again. I was stupid and naive and he did start messaging me again a week or so later wanting time to explain himself to me and I fell for it and we started all over again. And she found out, again. I felt so bad, and still feel bad for it 5 years on. I believe they are now happy together at long last after a bit of facebook stalking, but it was a huge eyeopener. It was only after the "relationship" ended that it ALL fell into place. He would not skype with me on the weekends, after work, he used to say he could not get signal in his condo which was why he never spoke to me at home. He didn't give me his address for a long long time and when I let it slip I had sent him something he went beserk and panicked. All these little things started to click in my head and I seriously wished I had spotted this from the go, but I wasn't street wise or smart and was extrememely naive.

I'm telling you this because for me, something here is not adding up. You really have to be so careful with this. I hope it does work out for you, but don't be in a rush to lose your virginity which I think it sounds like you are. After Mr. American I got with a guy and a couple of weeks later, lost my virginity to him. I hated it. A couple of weeks after that, he actually (I hate saying the word rape) forced himself on/in me in such a way I was left with bruises up my arms around my neck and was sore downstairs for a good week or so. In reality I should've called it a day much sooner than I did (straight after that afternoon) but he intimidated me into staying in a relaitonship with him, I wasted my years at college on men, and I'm paying for it now by starting University after all my friends have graduated. Just please look after yourself.

If your best friend told you the exact story you have told us, do you think you would be telling her to go along with this?

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

I definatley think there is something else going on with this guy. Be very very very careful

i am so sorry this happened to you, i will be careful.

i dont think hes in a relationship just because his Skype/phone has gone off twice. nothing seems to be a miss he messages & Skypes any time of day, even when i pick the time hes ok providing his phone is working, he's getting it sorted if theres still excuses then i'll be wary but theres nothing to suggest he's with anyone.

i only get "cranky" because all i ever hear from everyone is how something isnt right, i have had it constant for months from everyone except my family and the odd friend. it feels like im being told i cant be happy and have someone because theres always some reason i cant be happy.

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Kirsty he doesnt have to be in a relationship for it to be dodgy. Guys pay to view women online doing sexual acts, and this guy is getting it for free. Im not saying thats wrong, but if you do meet up its just because hes into what you do sexually. Theres no guarantee he would stick around after either.

Why would you risk your health and safety for a guy who you dont even really know?

Well I haven't done anything on cam and he doesn't make me, I'm thinking no one is gonna stick with me after anyway

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

It is so easy to have a "connection" with someone virtually and place emotions and desires in to what we "want" someone to be vs. who they really are.

There are also A LOT of con artists out there who are out there to simply use and abuse women.

I fear for you. PLEASE be careful.

KNOW YOU ARE WORTH MORE and deserve better.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.