• I know it's all I seem to talk about and there's tonnes of threads but...

    1446212926
    Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 988
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2015

    Yeah it's fine I see it as helping don't worry. And yeah I need the money but still looking for other jobs as I work

    1446213087
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5934
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Kirsty92 wrote:

    Yeah it's fine I see it as helping don't worry. And yeah I need the money but still looking for other jobs as I work

    Thats the spirit !

    More of this positivity please

    1446213823
    Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 988
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2015

    I'll try I promise but it's not easy x

    1446214042
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5934
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Trust us on this one. THe more positive things you can post the better and more confident you will become .

    Another tip as well I learned when I used to sell investments for a bank. If you hear other people talking negativley then move away out of ear shot .

    1446215963
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5934
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Anything planned for weekend ? Holloween and all that ?

    Before we go to a Halloween party might scare a few kids with my costume when they knock on the door. Might wear the "Scream/Scary Movie mask for that, as Beeteljuice which is the costume I am wearing for the party isn't really scary .

    1446219200
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2748
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    Sorry haven't been round for a while, been having my own problems and didn't really feel much use to you with the thoughts I was having.

    anyway I'm back, I feel like you're kind of justifying they way you feel by saying you're pretty logical about things and this is just the way it is and you're ugly and a waste of space and that's life. But that's really not logical, how can you possibly be any less valuable than these people putting you down? Think of all the things you do, do you genuinely, believe that these people bully you because you're inferior to them? Or is that just the depression talking? Look at what you contribute, and what they contribute, consider for a second that there's a higher level to this world, if you and one of these people turned up at the gates of heaven and there was only room for one, who do you think would get in? Because I think you know it's you, I think you know you're better than these people, I don't actually think you hate yourself, I think you hate the world, I think you're confused about how people can be so horrid and what is going through these people's minds, why do you think so differently.

    The world is full of horrid people, people who hate themselves and get joy out of making others hate themselves, my sisters were awful and made me hate myself, they would slag anyone they could off whereas I try to see the positives in people and try not to judge. Before I came here I had an argument about the cage fighter cross dresser, can't remember his name now, she was saying he was a freak for liking pegging and cross dressing and I'm saying but that's his business, it's not hurting anyone. What right do you have to an opinion on his sex life. But they'll think what they like, people like that are so in denial about their own lives, that they need to justify it to themselves by putting everyone else down, because they don't have the balls to be who they are rather than who society tells them to be.

    this is the problem, they enforce their own hatred, if they try to stray others slag them off, so they're forced into being who they're told to be, they're so a try about it that anyone that isn't also stuck in a box they bully because it threatens the safety of the box.

    i don't know if that means anything to you at all, the main thing you need to realise is that people hate others because they hate the,selves, don't take it personally, it's not a sign of who you are, it's a sign of who they are, realise that you're better than them because you don't behave like them.

    This is life, this is what you get, you will forever be surrounded by horrid people, they far outweigh the few awesome people like us, ignore them, laugh at them, avoid them, whatever, just don't sink their level, life is pretty awesome when you surround yourself with few good people and focus on being the best you can be, this is a beautiful world but you really have to want to see beauty, there are some wonderous people, I've met a couple, one of my teachers and my OH, they see what you see, they see the world as it is, but can still see little specs of beauty.

    BE HAPPY, SHOW THE BULLIES YOURE BETTER THAN THEM

    1446224255
    Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1016
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2013

    Wow, so true Y&F. The haters hate because they don't have what you /we have, right?!

    I used to envy the pretty girls in school who had fashionable clothing and didn't have to wear glasses. Now I think, well I've gone to Uni, met my OH, we've had some great trips abroad, bought houses, had/ have good jobs and finally the cherry on top is our baby. Success is what you define for yourself really.

    1446225028
    Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 988
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2015

    I've never liked myself and it's never really caused a problem to be honest idk of its the depression talking but i haven't liked myself in about 12-13 years so it's just second nature.

    I personally feel I am inferior to others I've done very little with my life though I try. I've never had a proper boyfriend, I want kids but I can't even find a man who wants me temporarily let alone for a lifetime (although I couldve honestly seen me and that guy I was seeing having a future but that's not going to happen) however having him there for me is certainly helping. I would've thought no guy would've wanted to help someone who I personally think is damaged but he's nothing short of amazing to me, his sister too and you guys for reading my endless speil of crap xx

    1446227281
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Kristy - order Loveability on Amazon if you can. I think it could help you. I have mentioned it earlier in this thread. Still rooting for you my dear.

    1446229984
    Mr&MrsB7686 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 15
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2014

    OK from a guys perspective.

    He may be genuine but to me it doesn't add up.

    Skype is pretty solid if your on WiFi and if he is at home the only reason it failed is he cut you off cause "someone" came home.

    I'm married and very happy but I'm on my second one and the first was a mess and although we were together for 7 years it was not good and I cheated on her. I'd like to say I regret doing it but tbh I don't.
    I hurt her about but we were not good together and never were but had kids together.

    My wife now is amazing and I love her incredibly. The sex is the best of my life even vanilla is amazing.

    There person makes the sex great and tbh if you were my daughter ( luckily neither of mine are old enough to worry about yet) I'd have drummed into you to take your time. Once it's gone it's gone and you can never get it back. So meet the guy with your friend but if you feel the slightest bit unsure walk away. There are many many more guys out there and your very young and your desperate but that shows and to a guy he will take your virginity and walk off into the sunset and while you say your not going my to get hurt. Trust me you will and you will go one of two ways after. You will either screw everything that moves to try and make yourself feel better or you will dwell on the mistake. Neither is a good choice. But the choice is yours.

    1446230739
    Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 988
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2015

    Thanks Vanessa will have a look at it later.

    Mr and Mrs I've got rid of my tinder and snapchats to stop temptation because I was literally willing to meet up and have sex with a few of them (like 3) may I ask for a guy POV on the other guy? I know things aren't looking good but the fact is he's still caring for me I don't mind if I'm just another option and we are still talking even now. He's a good guy he's just taking care of me

    1446231387
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Kirsty92 Bravo on deleting those apps and focusing on other things. We are all here to try to help as best we can. Self esteem is so important to healthy basis in your romantic pursuits and even your job. You will feel like you can stand up, you will value yourself more...

    1446231651
    Mr&MrsB7686 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 15
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2014

    He is saying what needs to be said to get you in bed. Plain and simple.

    Go out with your friend go to a club meet people but leave sex off the table till you have been on a couple of dates and you both like each other. You will find it may take some time but better that then regretting it. Delete and block number and messages emails everything and don't look back.

    You have sounded unsure in most of your posts about him go with your gut not your clit. ( and women say men think with their penis :-D)

    1446238342
    Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 988
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2015

    Thanks and I will try but I don't think he wants to get me into bed because he's scared I'll get too attached to him because he would be first and he's scared he's going to hurt me even more if he's my first.

    Yeah but I was getting on really well with one lad but I panicked and deleted it and well now I can't contact him 😕

    1446240091
    Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1016
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2013

    That's really no big loss about the guy on the app Kirsty, you deserve your first time to be with someone you love and trust, and who lives you, not just wants to get their leg over.

    Stick to your toys for now when your horny, and wait til a decent guy comes along. Usually when you're not looking for one!

    1446241144
    sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1472
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2015

    Kirsty92 wrote:

    Thanks and I will try but I don't think he wants to get me into bed because he's scared I'll get too attached to him because he would be first and he's scared he's going to hurt me even more if he's my first.

    Yeah but I was getting on really well with one lad but I panicked and deleted it and well now I can't contact him 😕

    On with the next! Pick yourself up, brush yourself down and keep going!

    Agree with Mr & Mrs, your "friend" regardless of how amazing you tell yourself and us he is, he really is hun just talking you into his bed. Shove him in the bin, and keep going. Long term you'll feel amazing for not having more negativity in your life. The fact that you said "I'm just another option" makes me sad though for you, you deserve to be more than someone's plan B, back up, "incase something goes wrong in my current relationship". You need someone to idolise you how you are idolising him, and your whole world will change.

    I know I said I was leaving this thread but couldn't keep away. But if anything helps in one way or another than our job is done. I'm relieved to say you didn't think it was a bullying thing with how bluntly some of the things have been said on here, which is why I thought I would back off.

    But I've decided to come back and going to drum every bit of sense I can into you. I am really rooting for you!

    1446241412
    Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1016
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2013

    sugarboobies2232 wrote:

    Kirsty92 wrote:

    Thanks and I will try but I don't think he wants to get me into bed because he's scared I'll get too attached to him because he would be first and he's scared he's going to hurt me even more if he's my first.

    Yeah but I was getting on really well with one lad but I panicked and deleted it and well now I can't contact him 😕

    On with the next! Pick yourself up, brush yourself down and keep going!

    Agree with Mr & Mrs, your "friend" regardless of how amazing you tell yourself and us he is, he really is hun just talking you into his bed. Shove him in the bin, and keep going. Long term you'll feel amazing for not having more negativity in your life. The fact that you said "I'm just another option" makes me sad though for you, you deserve to be more than someone's plan B, back up, "incase something goes wrong in my current relationship". You need someone to idolise you how you are idolising him, and your whole world will change.

    I know I said I was leaving this thread but couldn't keep away. But if anything helps in one way or another than our job is done. I'm relieved to say you didn't think it was a bullying thing with how bluntly some of the things have been said on here, which is why I thought I would back off.

    But I've decided to come back and going to drum every bit of sense I can into you. I am really rooting for you!

    We sound like a cheerleading squad...give me a K..!

    1446241903
    Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 988
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2015

    Haha thanks guys but with the ex interest it's much harder to bin him when I need him. If I'm another option I personally don't mind he's risking a lot just to keep me going through all this hell im going through he knows my mum will rip him a new one if she finds out he's contacted me again. His new girl... Well from the way he's been talking he's not bothered about her at all he's going behind he back to talk to me. If I mention her he just says it's ok or no she doesn't no. I'm not sure and not having my hopes up but there's a chance the novelty has already worn off. If they're still seeing each other he obviously cares more about me or he wouldn't be keeping it from her. I wish I could go back to how we were. Never been so happy. Think my mates and I just scared him off a bit my friends were so determined we confirm our relationship even though it was nothing serious my friends kept pushing and pushing and he freaked out it's understandable we were just having fun and I want to go back to that so much.

    1446242081
    sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1472
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2015

    Kirsty92 wrote:

    Haha thanks guys but with the ex interest it's much harder to bin him when I need him. If I'm another option I personally don't mind he's risking a lot just to keep me going through all this hell im going through he knows my mum will rip him a new one if she finds out he's contacted me again. His new girl... Well from the way he's been talking he's not bothered about her at all he's going behind he back to talk to me. If I mention her he just says it's ok or no she doesn't no. I'm not sure and not having my hopes up but there's a chance the novelty has already worn off. If they're still seeing each other he obviously cares more about me or he wouldn't be keeping it from her. I wish I could go back to how we were. Never been so happy. Think my mates and I just scared him off a bit my friends were so determined we confirm our relationship even though it was nothing serious my friends kept pushing and pushing and he freaked out it's understandable we were just having fun and I want to go back to that so much.

    Sometimes hun I think in cases like this we only remember the good things.. we look through at the past with rose tinted glasses to see things how we want to see and remember them. There's nothing to say that if he does decide to get back with you, that what he is doing and keeping you as his plan B, he would do with someone else while with you. You can say he wouldn't do this to you, but believe me, he would!

    1446242156
    sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1472
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2015

    Luv Bunny..

    GIVE ME A K

    GIVE ME AN I

    GIVE ME A R

    GIVE ME AN S

    GIVE ME A T

    GIVE ME Y

    GIVE ME KIRSTY!! WOOOOO!! We're your cheerleading squad lol

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.