• Vaginal lock

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

So since reading about it in a magazine years ago I'm nervous this will happen to me on my first time. I know it's not very common but knowing my luck it'll happen to me lol

Has this happened to anyone? If you use a vibrator or something before having sex and you don't lock then do you still have a chance of locking during your first time?

I couldn't bare the thought of locking a poor guy in and getting stuck and having to go to A&E locked together lol they say to do things like throw cold water over yourself try to take your mind off it but I'm still worried because I've heard that doesn't always work as you end up needing a needle at hospital.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

To be honest I think it is unecessesary worrying. Don't believe all that you read in magazines.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I think this is pretty rare so I wouldn't worry about it.

Elle & em [sign in to see picture]

Really wouldn't worry think your overthinking just relax and enjoy xx

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

It is not actually a medically confirmed thing, so no I really wouldn't worry about it. The logical articles you would read about this argue it's linked to vaginismus, which trust you would know if you had, and that when it happens because of this it's over in a few seconds anyway.

Locking on your first time is definitely not a thing. Don't worry about it.

Thanks guys I try not to believe stuff in mags and stuff but it's not easy to stop worrying in the back of your mind

Lannah [sign in to see picture]

I didn't even know what this was before reading this here! SO informative, however, after some googling, I agree I think you need to stay away from the mags :)

Apparently was part of a horror movie though! lol

Haha was that the one with the teeth in the vagina?

I've heard of it in other places and it's like can you imagine it's awkward enough being a Virgin then on top of that you get his c*ck locked into you 0_O that would be just my luck as well lol

aaroncoughlin [sign in to see picture]

Oh good lord, sometimes I thank my lucky stars im gay 😂😱

BigSteveK [sign in to see picture]

I thought this only happens with dogs?

Yeah don't blame you it's a little worrying but I always worry so yeah lol

@BigSteveK no it is more common in dogs but happens in humans too but isn't as common

aaroncoughlin [sign in to see picture]

Aww don't worry yourself otherwise you'll put too much pressure and expectations on yourself for when the time comes and then your first experience may be crap so try relax and don't go researching, just go for it and see what happens when the time comes x

nodrog [sign in to see picture]

Going off your other post the way your horny at the min the poor guy won't be able to stay in there cos you will be so wet he will keep slipping out

Oops sorry now you've got that to worry about lol

nodrog [sign in to see picture]

P's

I'm sure you've got nothing to worry about and whoever the first guy is is going to be the luckyest man on the planet

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

BigSteveK yes it does happen with dogs, but with them it's an actual part of the mating process called 'the tie'. The male will end up rotating around 180 degrees (so that they're standing 'bum to bum') whilst remaining inside the bitch for around 5-20 mins. It's pretty cool! :)

But no, that doesn't happen in humans, I suspect the vaginal lock you're referring to Kirsty is related to vaginismus. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you, it's definitely not something that happens in all virgins. As long as you're relaxed and 'ready', you'll be fine :)

@aaroncoughlin yeah i guess you're right thanks

@nodrog haha that's actually try true I've had problems keeping the vibe in me in the past! Aww thank you I honestly hope it's soon to be honest with this guy because he's what I want.

@boogaloo maybe it's called something different but it does happen where the vagina locks in women luckily it's not very common and well I've used a vibe and that managed not to get stuck and as nodrog said the challenge might actually be keeping him in lol

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

I have heard about this being largely debunked as an urban myth of sorts - I personally would guess that while loads of amazing and unbelievable phenomena are possible, this would probably only happen in someone with some extremely (!) unusual genetic disorder. If I were you, I would not worry.

Yeah you guys are probably right plus as pointed out the real problem nay be keeping a guy in woth my horn levels lol

Shy-Bee [sign in to see picture]

Wow i had never heard of this! Learn something new every day.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.