• Nutribullet

aaroncoughlin [sign in to see picture]

I've not been on here long enough so was an inside joke eh haha. Not to sound thick but what was the name juicer about when they named the vibrator?

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

aaroncoughlin wrote:

I've not been on here long enough so was an inside joke eh haha. Not to sound thick but what was the name juicer about when they named the vibrator?

It was a butt plug of all things! Take a look: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29225

Cheers thankyou, couldn't see a photo of it but watched the video and seen it, never used a glass sex toy I'm tempted but do they ever smash or crack?

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

aaroncoughlin wrote:

Cheers thankyou, couldn't see a photo of it but watched the video and seen it, never used a glass sex toy I'm tempted but do they ever smash or crack?

Lol no of course not. I mean they could I suppose if you threw it with a lot of force on concrete or something. But they're solid, if they cracked in use then no one would ever use them.

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

aaroncoughlin wrote:

Not unless you hurled it at a concrete surface! They're solid and made of borosilicate glass so they're very sturdy. I love this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32877

Sorry bit of a thick question but wouldn't know how to explain that one to the parents or hospital. Curious to how they feel, everything I have is pretty much silicone lol x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.