• Nutribullet

    1444410414
    schmalto33 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 142
    • Joined: 26 Aug 2015

    Is it just me with a dirty mind, or does anyone think of something other than a smoothie maker when you see this word? 😁😉

    1444410463
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1436
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    schmalto33 wrote:

    Is it just me with a dirty mind, or does anyone think of something other than a smoothie maker when you see this word? 😁😉

    You're spending too much time on Lovehoney :P

    1444410545
    aaroncoughlin [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 165
    • Joined: 15 Nov 2014

    Lol I thought the same thing when I bought mine, i referred to it as a bullet and my friend got the wrong idea especially when I said you put veg and fruit in it 😂

    1444410620
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1436
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    aaroncoughlin wrote:

    Lol I thought the same thing when I bought mine, i referred to it as a bullet and my friend got the wrong idea especially when I said you put veg and fruit in it 😂

    Dinner and a show :D

    1444410809
    schmalto33 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 142
    • Joined: 26 Aug 2015

    aaroncoughlin wrote:

    Lol I thought the same thing when I bought mine, i referred to it as a bullet and my friend got the wrong idea especially when I said you put veg and fruit in it 😂

    OMG LOL.

    1444410819
    aaroncoughlin [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 165
    • Joined: 15 Nov 2014

    Hahaha :p I need to get back into using mine tho.

    1444410885
    aaroncoughlin [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 165
    • Joined: 15 Nov 2014

    And when I said it blends it all together, she gave me another funny look 😃

    1444410991
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1436
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    aaroncoughlin wrote:

    And when I said it blends it all together, she gave me another funny look 😃

    Lol maybe she spends too much time on Lovehoney as well

    1444411022
    schmalto33 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 142
    • Joined: 26 Aug 2015

    aaroncoughlin wrote:

    Hahaha :p I need to get back into using mine tho.

    Just used mine then saw an ad for the nutribullet. Coincidence or what. Would be even better if it was called a juicer and not smoothie maker. Wow this site is really bad for me and loving every minute of it 😨

    1444411435
    Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 772
    • Joined: 17 Aug 2014

    Yep, my time spent on here keeps my mind firmly in the gutter! To me,

    bullet = http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10157

    juicer = the gorgeous glass toy of the same name that's now been discontinued

    smoothie = the cupid's smoothie range: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14152

    1444411573
    aaroncoughlin [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 165
    • Joined: 15 Nov 2014

    Haha nah she's just got a crappy little bullet from a certain high Street company 😂

    Haha that's weird eh, hahaha "I'm just away to juice my bullet darling...." 😂 this site is good for your mental state cause your with other nutters haha!

    1444411584
    schmalto33 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 142
    • Joined: 26 Aug 2015

    At least I have some birthday money to spend so will browse later!

    1444411727
    aaroncoughlin [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 165
    • Joined: 15 Nov 2014

    Wait I didn't realise there was an actual toy which was called juicer and smoothie I was thinking of something else 😂😂😂

    1444412002
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1436
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    aaroncoughlin wrote:

    Haha nah she's just got a crappy little bullet from a certain high Street company 😂

    Haha that's weird eh, hahaha "I'm just away to juice my bullet darling...." 😂 this site is good for your mental state cause your with other nutters haha!

    Introduce her to Lovehoney then :)

    1444412034
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1436
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    aaroncoughlin wrote:

    Wait I didn't realise there was an actual toy which was called juicer and smoothie I was thinking of something else 😂😂😂

    Yeah. I wanted the juicer but I haven't tried anal play yet so I didn't lol

    1444412352
    aaroncoughlin [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 165
    • Joined: 15 Nov 2014

    She's never got the money for it haha her mum buys stuff tho cause were always speaking about the emails you get haha!

    Booooo, should try it, not sure if women feel the same that guys do but anal is too good!

    1444412626
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1436
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    aaroncoughlin wrote:

    She's never got the money for it haha her mum buys stuff tho cause were always speaking about the emails you get haha!

    Booooo, should try it, not sure if women feel the same that guys do but anal is too good!

    Lol well apparently women get a lot of pleasure from it

    1444413490
    Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 772
    • Joined: 17 Aug 2014

    aaroncoughlin wrote:

    She's never got the money for it haha her mum buys stuff tho cause were always speaking about the emails you get haha!

    Booooo, should try it, not sure if women feel the same that guys do but anal is too good!

    I need to log off now - I just read that as 'her mum bums stuff tho' and thought wtf?! That's TMI to get about someone's mum!

    1444413756
    aaroncoughlin [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 165
    • Joined: 15 Nov 2014
    Haha well apparently you should give it a go. Start small then go larger, plenty lube and maybe try it when you're horny and your oh is doing you and you might be more relaxed.

    Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

    aaroncoughlin wrote:

    She's never got the money for it haha her mum buys stuff tho cause were always speaking about the emails you get haha!

    Booooo, should try it, not sure if women feel the same that guys do but anal is too good!

    I need to log off now - I just read that as 'her mum bums stuff tho' and thought wtf?! That's TMI to get about someone's mum!

    Well apparently you should do it, start small then go bigger, plenty lube and try it when you're oh is doing you and you'll probably feel much more relaxed. Hahahaha in stitches 😃
    1444413990
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5964
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    I thought of the juicer that lovehoney used to sell when he said it ruby red slippers. 😀

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.