• Orgasm without being touched?

Eager-2-Please [sign in to see picture]

What a nice thread!

I had a similar(ish) thing happen to me. It was the first time fingering the missus - first time fingering a girl ever, when we were, er, 18 I guess. We were in our friends bathroom, on the floor lol, her jeans and panties round her knees and I must have been doing something right because she got so hot and bothered, very wet and very loud moaning... that I blew my load in my boxers - I got so flustered and embarrassed that I didn't even finish her off!!

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Honestly if that happened to a guy whilst he's doing that to me I can't go into detail but he wouldn't be embarrassed once I was done with him 😉

[suspended user]

suspended user

Eager-2-Please wrote:

What a nice thread!

I had a similar(ish) thing happen to me. It was the first time fingering the missus - first time fingering a girl ever, when we were, er, 18 I guess. We were in our friends bathroom, on the floor lol, her jeans and panties round her knees and I must have been doing something right because she got so hot and bothered, very wet and very loud moaning... that I blew my load in my boxers - I got so flustered and embarrassed that I didn't even finish her off!!

That's so awesome! lol

Is it weird I'm actually fantasising that happening to me? I think I would be so turned out that just being wet and moaning made a guy blow his load

Is it weird I'm actually fantasising that happening to me? I think I would be so turned out that just being wet and moaning made a guy blow his load

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.