• Virgin Using Dildo help

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

Embrace - (what a lovely username!) - IF you can afford it, I think keeping the glass one for a bit longer is a good idea. You might enjoy it more once you get used to the feeling of penetration. You have a year to return it if you still decide you don't like it.

You've been given excellent advice already on here.I'd had sex before my first time using a toy and it still felt strange and uncomfortable. You're not alone!

Schmalto33 - Really happy to hear you're still having fun. :)

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

hi,

If it feels too tight apply more lubrican you cant have too much!

Also maybe you should start wth a smaller dildo ?

and finally just relax the more relaxed you are the more relaxed you vagina will be try something silicoen instead of harder materials liek glas and metal as this has more give.

try somthing silicone with less texture and a smaller girth

I definately agree with jess on that suction cup slimline dildo.

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

I just started with a standard sized beginners vibrator to loosen up. They're part of three for £10 so maybe treat yourself to one of those, some lube (I recommend Tracey cox super sex gel I think it's called its brilliant) and whatever else you fancy.

schmalto33 [sign in to see picture]

Caliente wrote:

Embrace - (what a lovely username!) - IF you can afford it, I think keeping the glass one for a bit longer is a good idea. You might enjoy it more once you get used to the feeling of penetration. You have a year to return it if you still decide you don't like it.

You've been given excellent advice already on here.I'd had sex before my first time using a toy and it still felt strange and uncomfortable. You're not alone!

Schmalto33 - Really happy to hear you're still having fun. :)

Oh, boy am I still having fun . Jeez, am surprised I even have time to go to work!!!!!!

Sorry Caliente, don't know what happened there, I didn't mean to take over your post too. My computer froze I think.

Embrace [sign in to see picture]

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who wants to use a dildo whilst still a virgin :) Counting down the days until I can get the slimline one!

Ive orderded the slim dildo along with some lube and the love egg that's a daily deal :)
    All for £20 including delivery as I had a 20% off code. Looking forward to receiving them!

Looking for tips especially with the egg!

jr78 [sign in to see picture]

Spoonerism wrote:

Do you have clitoral orgasms? If yes, try having a couple first before trying any sort of penetration :)

I totally agree, I always go for a couple of clit orgasms using my bullet before any penetration & lots of lube. There's some great bullets for less than £15, I would recommend something with a few settings or speeds & build up, enjoy! 😊 x
    Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Hello,

if you do not have any experience with toys, I would suggest some smaller toy, possibly vibrator which could be used for both internal and external stimulation. Especially if you do not have lot of spare money. Something like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15342 may work.

Alternativelly, look for some of the LH regular offers and select few toys cheaper. But always check the How it measures up section and make sure you do not pic anything huge

My silicone slimline dildo and lube came and tried it out this morning! Only had about 10 minutes with a free house, but I managed to get it in without pain (though it wasn't exactly pleasurable...). As I'm a Virgin how will I know if I have broken my hymen? Or would it be too thin to break it. When would I bleed?

Sorry for all the silly questions :/

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Embrace wrote:

My silicone slimline dildo and lube came and tried it out this morning! Only had about 10 minutes with a free house, but I managed to get it in without pain (though it wasn't exactly pleasurable...). As I'm a Virgin how will I know if I have broken my hymen? Or would it be too thin to break it. When would I bleed?

Sorry for all the silly questions :/

Not every woman bleeds when her hymen is broken, many do but there are some that don't. For me personally I bled afterwards when I took a shower I noticed a little bit and the third or fourth time I had sex (the first time I was on top) I noticed a little more blood after we had finished. There wasn't much at all.

It's possible to break your hymen through other things and it's also possible to break your hymen without realising it. If a finger or riding a horse can break a hymen, a dildo can too. Even if it's slimline. I wouldn't worry too much about whether it's broken or not though.

I'm glad you managed to get it in without pain, that's a great starting place. It tends to feel slightly weird at first as you're not used to it, but as you begin to get used to it, it should start to feel pleasurable.

No such thing as a silly question!

I bled quite heavily on my first attempt, though I expected it.

It felt very strange for me too, it's bound to do as you have never had anything inside you before. But I persisted and it feels absolutely awesome now, especially if I use a bullet vibe at the same time and on the shaft of the dildo so I feel the vibrations inside. Am saving up for a rabbit!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.