• Are there more bisexual ladies than men??

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

Is it just me or are there more bisexual ladies than men, or are ladies more open about their sexuality, or do they just like the idea of softness and sensuality or a women's touch??

SvenTS [sign in to see picture]

I'm willing to bet there are more women willing to embrace and admit their bisexuality/curiosity then men. But, even with all the progress in homosexual rights, bisexuality in women is still much more accepted/prized than bisexuality in men. I believe this leads to fewer men reporting, and probably many suppressing even to themselves, their curiosity or bisexuality. If both were accepted equally I suspect we'd see the numbers line up closer to equal between the genders.

thedevils-little-helper [sign in to see picture]

SvenTS wrote:

I'm willing to bet there are more women willing to embrace and admit their bisexuality/curiosity then men. But, even with all the progress in homosexual rights, bisexuality in women is still much more accepted/prized than bisexuality in men. I believe this leads to fewer men reporting, and probably many suppressing even to themselves, their curiosity or bisexuality. If both were accepted equally I suspect we'd see the numbers line up closer to equal between the genders.

+1 :)

sca [sign in to see picture]

thedevils-little-helper wrote:

SvenTS wrote:

+2 :P

Elle & em [sign in to see picture]

SvenTS wrote:

+3. Sad to say in our day and age people are still afraid to voice there sexual preferences xx

mrandmrsakn [sign in to see picture]

i would guess there are more openly bi ladies than guys. openly. but.....we are looking for a bi girl to join us and they really hard to find. we want bi girl for threesome first then a bi guy for our second. i dont mind trying.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.