• Double penetration!

Elle-Scotland [sign in to see picture]

Does it count if you like having a plug in the back while you're penetrated in the front? :D -Elle

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Elle-Scotland wrote:

Does it count if you like having a plug in the back while you're penetrated in the front? :D -Elle

Yes, Elle I class that as DP!

Ozz wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

I actually purchased the red anal vibrating double penetrator from Love Honey a couple of weeks ago, I was so gutted that when we got down to business the actual ring of the cock ring snapped clean off, as there is hardly ANY stretch to it and my OH is girthy. However, love honey sent me a double diver complimentary after I raised a concern with them, the ring is MUCH stretchier.. going to road test it tonight for the first time.

Ozz, I chickened out of a threesome a couple of years ago. It has been the only one to ever come my way, and it was with my Jamaican boyfried and his friend. Oh my god it would have been heaven.

Mmm I think it would have been heaven little lady lol. I got me a bigger DP vibe today from some where else, and I really enjoyed it tonight amongst other things haha. It's a real fantasy of mine. Laying on a kitchen counter, one under me, one on top and a huge smile on my face haha xx I hope your road test tonight goes well!

Lucky ladies! I had to resort to solo fun last night as OH was too tired. But I had already had a cheeky test of my new Jessica 2.0 Triple rabbit, so I at least got some DP play, lol!

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Really, really really unimpressed.
    Went to bed last night.. Getting really excited about finally having some Dp fun with my man (sometimes when we have sex I'll put something in my ass but I want it to feel like it's an actual dick and isn't stationary in me and actually moves) so off to bed we go. Teeth brushed, just pop for a wee... Mother f*****g nature turned up didn't she after not making an appearance for 5 months.. Heavily. Now my thrush has cleared up its been the first opportunity to have Alex. And this happens.
    Road test persponed. :( had to share my pain!

Don't you just love auto correct. Meant to be sex, not flipping Alex LOL. Can't edit on my phone!

Mother Nature is a Bitch! Could you not have just stayed in bathroom and done it anyway? I would've if I'd got so excited by a new toy and my OH at the same time! If you like anal, it seems a bit of a shame to let some red stuff get in the way of fun times...

I really wanted to!!!! It actually got quite painful quickly with cramps, and Oh is paranoid he's going to hurt me if we have sex on my period. Oh well. Gonna bash one out in the bathroom to take the edge off hahaha while he's in bed. Joys of womanhood!

Yeah, do that...I reckon orgasms helps move things along if you catch my drift, so hopefully it'll be over quicker! Any excuse for some Os!

Yep I really think the same, and ease cramping. Here's hoping!

Mr_B76 [sign in to see picture]

i have dp my wife - (not a threesome i might add) but plug dildo and me :D was very fun and after i removed the dildo too.

Been looking at this strap on http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27246

and we have also had he with DP me inside her and a large butt plug in me too :D was truely amazing. although she hasnt moved up to the larger butt plugs yet i can just about feel the little sucker in there which is a huge turn on for me

Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

As many above, we enjoy DP with toys only. Go for it and enjoy yourself :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

DP with toys is pretty much all the time for us now. The tightness feels great, for both of us!

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

no threesome for me but i ahev used many dildos when Mr is pleasing me i even have a double dildo for DP

[suspended user]

suspended user

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Really, really really unimpressed.
    Went to bed last night.. Getting really excited about finally having some Dp fun with my man (sometimes when we have sex I'll put something in my ass but I want it to feel like it's an actual dick and isn't stationary in me and actually moves) so off to bed we go. Teeth brushed, just pop for a wee... Mother f*****g nature turned up didn't she after not making an appearance for 5 months.. Heavily. Now my thrush has cleared up its been the first opportunity to have Alex. And this happens.
    Road test persponed. :( had to share my pain!

Oh my life!!! I'm laughing but shouldn't! you have such an open way of expressing yourself sugarboobies, I love it! I'm devastated for you!! I'm sure Alex understands and wanted you just as much! It's only a few days isn't it, then you can launch a deadly assault on him haha. I'm so happy to read that the dreaded thrush has gone!!! xx

OpenMindedAlice [sign in to see picture]

One of my favourite fantasies, too, Ozz! I think you've hit a strong vein with this! :-)

I love fucking with a plug in my arse but I wanted to try anal with a vibrator in my pussy. Didn't get round to it with my last boyfriend, so whoever I meet next is up for a surprise aren't they? :-)

I'd love to have a threesome but I haven't had an offer. (Actually, what I'd really like is a foursome; with two guys and a gal.)

pegguin [sign in to see picture]

Double double penetration is pretty great, plug for him, dick and toy for her...

[suspended user]

suspended user

OpenMindedAlice wrote:

One of my favourite fantasies, too, Ozz! I think you've hit a strong vein with this! :-)

I love fucking with a plug in my arse but I wanted to try anal with a vibrator in my pussy. Didn't get round to it with my last boyfriend, so whoever I meet next is up for a surprise aren't they? :-)

I'd love to have a threesome but I haven't had an offer. (Actually, what I'd really like is a foursome; with two guys and a gal.)

Oh yes..yummy! To feel filled to the brim is quite mind bending, I never want it to end :)

Tortuedprincess [sign in to see picture]

The DP fantasy has been plaguing my mind allot lately too!! I have finally bitten the bullet and made arrangements to attend a private party this weekend. A place where nobody knows me! I've purchased a masquerade mask to retain my anonymity. Still 6 days to have a change of heart.....hoping I'll stay brave and go through with it :/

[suspended user]

suspended user

Cool!! :)

meganM2 [sign in to see picture]

DP is an amazing experience - you definately have to be experienced with anal before trying a dp with two guys. I found that until I enjoyed anal dp did not work. I have done it twice and it was amazing!! earth shattering orgasms. I prefer to sit on one guy reverse cowgirl anally and have the other enter from the front. Seems to work best for me comfort wise.

Three pointers/advice:

Trusting the two guys

LUBE!!! You will be sore the next day

Figure out what you will do with the cum before the dp starts!! made this mistake ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.