• Starting to feel like a piece of meat..

Elle & em [sign in to see picture]

Ah block/ delete him you don't need someone like that in your life he sounds a real twat, don't let him put you down , enjoy your new chap you deserve it xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Kittycat102 wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Oh god!!! So he thinks he's king dick too! That my lovely is what I call , a waste of space! I'm sure you're enjoying your current boyfriend so much more, and with the way he treats you. Like a real woman and not that piece of meat!

His dick is nothing to write home about to be fair so I found it funny really haha. I'm enjoying just being with my boyfriend at the moment, we haven't had sex or anything yet and that's just fine with me and him :)

That's great that you laughed about it too! That sounds like a really nice relationship happening right there, good for you guys! :)

Ragnar Lodbrok [sign in to see picture]

If that's what your ex boyfriend thinks and feels about you and the relationship you once had with him, what does that make him if he was party and a willing participant in whatever activities you both indulged in?

Whatever it was that you enjoyed doing, it is no concern of any other person and none of their business.

From what you describe of his demeanour, you are best shot of him and his infantile attitude and behaviour!

Do not feel self-conscious whatsoever about what you personally enjoy when it comes to sex. That is your perogative and no-one elses. Remember, Life is not a rehearsal, enjoy whatever it is that makes you feeel good. Put the past behind you and forge ahead in your new relationship. Hopefully, your new partner will be more inderstanding and tolerant of your personal preferences when it comes to sex - and be encouraging.

Please, please heed what other contributers have mentioned in this thread. They speak volumes of wisdom! Their responses should give you the personal strength to rise above your ex's cruel and vexatious assault on your sensibilities.

The LH Family is a close knit one - and one of a very caring and supportive nature. Remeber all the friends that you have here. You are amongst them.

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

Ragnar Lodbrok wrote:

If that's what your ex boyfriend thinks and feels about you and the relationship you once had with him, what does that make him if he was party and a willing participant in whatever activities you both indulged in?

Whatever it was that you enjoyed doing, it is no concern of any other person and none of their business.

From what you describe of his demeanour, you are best shot of him and his infantile attitude and behaviour!

Do not feel self-conscious whatsoever about what you personally enjoy when it comes to sex. That is your perogative and no-one elses. Remember, Life is not a rehearsal, enjoy whatever it is that makes you feeel good. Put the past behind you and forge ahead in your new relationship. Hopefully, your new partner will be more inderstanding and tolerant of your personal preferences when it comes to sex - and be encouraging.

Please, please heed what other contributers have mentioned in this thread. They speak volumes of wisdom! Their responses should give you the personal strength to rise above your ex's cruel and vexatious assault on your sensibilities.

The LH Family is a close knit one - and one of a very caring and supportive nature. Remeber all the friends that you have here. You are amongst them.

Aww well that's very sweet, thank you for your advice :)

Clockwork_Oasis [sign in to see picture]

Kittycat102 wrote:

Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

He sounds like a prick, and I'd stop replying to him completely if I were you. It may take some time before he stops, but he will stop if he doesn't get the attention he's looking for.

However, don't be worried about being a slut. Embrace the sluttyness. Be a proud slut! There is literally nothing negative about the meaning of the word "slut" the way your ex uses it here, or the way most people use it to shame and accuse other people.

Realize that whenever someone calls you a slut, what the person is saying is "I think you have sex, I think you enjoy sex, I think you enjoy having a lot of sex, and I am judging you for it, and I think my opinion should influence your behaviour." It is a weird, and old fashioned and backwards thing to say and do, and comes from a place of entitlement and powerhunger.

The problem with someone calling you "slut" does not lay in your behaviour. The problem is not you enjoying sex, it's not you having a lot of sex or kinky sex or experimental sex or looking like you want sex, or dressing in a sexy manner, or any other element of your personal behaviour and sexual preference -- the problem is anyone thinking there is something wrong with that.

Every single person on here is here because we enjoy sex in one form or another, and you can place all your money on the fact that every single one of us -- especially the women -- would be call slutty by your ex, if your ex could get anything out of it.

It sounds like your ex enjoys sex, but he would not consider himself slutty, because slutty is only used of people we perceive as less than us. He thinks you less than him. Ditch him from your life.

Don't be afraid to be yourself with your boyfriend. Tell him what you want, tell him what you like, and let him explore that with you. If he thinks you a "filthy slut" for it, walk away. You say he's sweet and caring. Sounds like he would be fine with you being liberated and sexual.

Your ex called you filthy and meant "you know what you want", and he called you slutty and meant "I am uncomfortalbe knowing you get pleasure from sex with someone who isn't me". What a silly little man.

Go forth and be slutty! Sounds lovely, if you ask me.

And ps. Let us all be responsible for not brining the word slut forward as a derrogatory word anylonger. Think long and hard before you think it's any of your business to judge people for their sexdrive, enjoyment or sexual intentions. We are all just people.

I want to marry you lol

So does my OH ;-) I'm very popular with the ladies today :P

Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

He sounds like a prick, and I'd stop replying to him completely if I were you. It may take some time before he stops, but he will stop if he doesn't get the attention he's looking for.

However, don't be worried about being a slut. Embrace the sluttyness. Be a proud slut! There is literally nothing negative about the meaning of the word "slut" the way your ex uses it here, or the way most people use it to shame and accuse other people.

Realize that whenever someone calls you a slut, what the person is saying is "I think you have sex, I think you enjoy sex, I think you enjoy having a lot of sex, and I am judging you for it, and I think my opinion should influence your behaviour." It is a weird, and old fashioned and backwards thing to say and do, and comes from a place of entitlement and powerhunger.

The problem with someone calling you "slut" does not lay in your behaviour. The problem is not you enjoying sex, it's not you having a lot of sex or kinky sex or experimental sex or looking like you want sex, or dressing in a sexy manner, or any other element of your personal behaviour and sexual preference -- the problem is anyone thinking there is something wrong with that.

Every single person on here is here because we enjoy sex in one form or another, and you can place all your money on the fact that every single one of us -- especially the women -- would be call slutty by your ex, if your ex could get anything out of it.

It sounds like your ex enjoys sex, but he would not consider himself slutty, because slutty is only used of people we perceive as less than us. He thinks you less than him. Ditch him from your life.

Don't be afraid to be yourself with your boyfriend. Tell him what you want, tell him what you like, and let him explore that with you. If he thinks you a "filthy slut" for it, walk away. You say he's sweet and caring. Sounds like he would be fine with you being liberated and sexual.

Your ex called you filthy and meant "you know what you want", and he called you slutty and meant "I am uncomfortalbe knowing you get pleasure from sex with someone who isn't me". What a silly little man.

And ps. Let us all be responsible for not brining the word slut forward as a derrogatory word anylonger. Think long and hard before you think it's any of your business to judge people for their sexdrive, enjoyment or sexual intentions. We are all just people.

I want to marry you lol

She's a very lucky woman :)

Clockwork_Oasis [sign in to see picture]

Kittycat102 wrote:

Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

I want to marry you lol

She's a very lucky woman :)

I can absolutely 100% guarantee you, that I'm the lucky woman in this mix.

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Hey kittycat, he sounds like a immature little boy. Putting you down like that, he also sounds very jealous of your new life with your new man.

As some one else mentioned he is toxic, get him out of your life. Don't let him get the better of you, go on and be yourself completely with your new man and have fun! x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

Realize that whenever someone calls you a slut, what the person is saying is "I think you have sex, I think you enjoy sex, I think you enjoy having a lot of sex, and I am judging you for it, and I think my opinion should influence your behaviour."

This. So much this.

Also, I think he actually isn't "getting any", and that's why he thought he could "have some" from you and maybe he thought this was a good way of arrousing you. Petty really, not to mention insecure and immature.

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

Clockwork_Oasis - if there was a "post of the month" award on Lovehoney, you would just have won it. Very well said.

Kittycat102 - I think this "man" has done you a favour by reminding you why you're not with him, and deserve so much more. He could not be more wrong. Forget what he said and get on with enjoying your lovely new relationship.

flaneur [sign in to see picture]

I'd be tempted to send the dick pics to his mum.

The word slut now seems to be a way of referring to women who are more sexually fulfilled than themselves, who they want to drag down to their level.

Therefore everyone's a slut to me lol.

Spongebobs12 [sign in to see picture]

sounds like a right knob to be honest. better off with him out your life been childish like that sound like he throwing his toy out the pram coz you have moved on and hes feeling a right tit for letting you go.... but to be friend deffo need that respect

x

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Slut? Yes I am if it stands for me being a sexy lady u tw*t! ;) was my friends response to a guy who called her one once.

Be proud of your sexual prowess Kittycat it's not a negative thing at all. x

Dali256 [sign in to see picture]

I hate the word slut, or rather the meaning behind it. As long as you are being safe and everyone is consenting then people can do what they like!

Alpha123 [sign in to see picture]

Jumping on the ... he's a complete idiot bandwagon here!

Nothing wrong with whatever you want to do, be it vanilla sex every third Wednesday in the month or being spitroasted, recieiving facials in front of an audience whilst singing opera at the royal albert hall, so long as everyone involved wants to be!

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like ur well rid of this guy. Keep him blocked and never talk to him again and enjoy your new boyfriend. Don't worry about ur ex.

You are all so nice and helpful. I really appreciate everyone just supporting my new relationship and assuring me that there's nothing wrong with me, it's just my ex. It's made me feel a lot better and I feel more secure now, thank you :)

Ragnar Lodbrok [sign in to see picture]

Good on you! Now get out there and put all the unhappy past behind you. Carpe Diem!

illtakethehighroad [sign in to see picture]

He sounds like an utter arsehole. One of those men who treats women like a piece of meat. You are better off without him

He only called you a slut because he is trying to get you to do something sexually he wants. He is using it as a form of abuse to try and coerce you. He is only thinking of himself. Dont appoligise for being sexual! Just be glad you have him out of your life and feel sorry for the next person.

As everyone else has said, block his number and get him out of your life

And if you new partner cares about you, what you think and wants then brilliant. Well thats what a decent OH should do.

Cuddlekins [sign in to see picture]

flaneur wrote:

I'd be tempted to send the dick pics to his mum.

+1 oh yes this sounds fun.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.