• Starting to feel like a piece of meat..

    1444143615
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1435
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    Ok so my ex (well guy I used to date) texted me today for the first time in a while and he started being dirty and calling me a filthy slut and I said if we're going to be friends, treat me with respect and I have a boyfriend now anyway so don't expect me to be interested. And he said meh, me, you, him and my fuck buddy could have a foursome etc. And I said um no I'm not interested and neither is he and he said oh c'mon I know you'd be into being spitroasted because you were filthy when we were going out.

    I'm now starting to think that if you do things that a lot of people class as 'kinky' or 'dirty', that you're suddendly a slut and that's all a guy sees and that's why he wants you...

    My current partner doesn't think that about me at all and he's very loving and caring but I'm not afraid to be myself with him sexually because I don't want him to think I'm some slut just because I like doing things out of the ordinary..

    1444144064
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5884
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    I'd block his number, you shouldn't have to deal with comments like that. Doesnt matter what he thinks to be honest, if he considers 'kinky' sex as being slutty he clearly doesn't understand the definition of the word!

    1444144201
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1435
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    NatandTom wrote:

    I'd block his number, you shouldn't have to deal with comments like that. Doesnt matter what he thinks to be honest, if he considers kinky sex as being slutty he clearly doesn't understand the definition of the word!

    I blocked his number after he just wouldn't listen. And I don't exactly mean kinky sex, I mean because of things like facials and public things. I know that's nothing extreme but he also knows what I'm like with sex toys etc

    1444144207
    sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1549
    • Joined: 28 May 2014

    Just shows how immature he is tbh

    1444144244
    Dali256 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 399
    • Joined: 1 Mar 2010

    If your ex behaves like that often he sounds toxic to be honest. Completely inappropriate to text things like that when he knows your are in a new relationship and pretty horrible even if you weren’t.

    How long have you been with your new partner? No decent guy would think you are a 'slut' for enjoying lots of different kinds of sex but it is hard to introduce things and find out what the other person enjoys. I guess id slowly introduce more things and see whats happens.

    1444144324
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5884
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    he has some growing up to do by the sounds of it!

    1444144403
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1435
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    Dali256 wrote:

    If your ex behaves like that often he sounds toxic to be honest. Completely inappropriate to text things like that when he knows your are in a new relationship and pretty horrible even if you weren’t.

    How long have you been with your new partner? No decent guy would think you are a 'slut' for enjoying lots of different kinds of sex but it is hard to introduce things and find out what the other person enjoys. I guess id slowly introduce more things and see whats happens.

    Yeah that's why I broke up with him because he didn't respect me when we were going out. Like he pressured me too much, even though I enjoyed doing what we did, I didn't feel very comfortable to do it.

    And just a few weeks now I think. I mean it's still early days but I feel a lot for him and he feels like he could be the one for me because he's the only guy who's ever made me really happy and he's happy to wait for me and take things slow as I want. Yeah, I told him I like being spanked and I think he was surprised but he was happy to give me that lol

    1444144437
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1435
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    NatandTom wrote:

    he has some growing up to do by the sounds of it!

    Yeah 28 and he acts like that lol I'm 22 and more mature than he is

    1444145520
    Clockwork_Oasis [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 326
    • Joined: 9 Jun 2013

    He sounds like a prick, and I'd stop replying to him completely if I were you. It may take some time before he stops, but he will stop if he doesn't get the attention he's looking for.

    However, don't be worried about being a slut. Embrace the sluttyness. Be a proud slut! There is literally nothing negative about the meaning of the word "slut" the way your ex uses it here, or the way most people use it to shame and accuse other people.

    Realize that whenever someone calls you a slut, what the person is saying is "I think you have sex, I think you enjoy sex, I think you enjoy having a lot of sex, and I am judging you for it, and I think my opinion should influence your behaviour." It is a weird, and old fashioned and backwards thing to say and do, and comes from a place of entitlement and powerhunger.

    The problem with someone calling you "slut" does not lay in your behaviour. The problem is not you enjoying sex, it's not you having a lot of sex or kinky sex or experimental sex or looking like you want sex, or dressing in a sexy manner, or any other element of your personal behaviour and sexual preference -- the problem is anyone thinking there is something wrong with that.

    Every single person on here is here because we enjoy sex in one form or another, and you can place all your money on the fact that every single one of us -- especially the women -- would be call slutty by your ex, if your ex could get anything out of it.

    It sounds like your ex enjoys sex, but he would not consider himself slutty, because slutty is only used of people we perceive as less than us. He thinks you less than him. Ditch him from your life.

    Don't be afraid to be yourself with your boyfriend. Tell him what you want, tell him what you like, and let him explore that with you. If he thinks you a "filthy slut" for it, walk away. You say he's sweet and caring. Sounds like he would be fine with you being liberated and sexual.

    Your ex called you filthy and meant "you know what you want", and he called you slutty and meant "I am uncomfortalbe knowing you get pleasure from sex with someone who isn't me". What a silly little man.

    Go forth and be slutty! Sounds lovely, if you ask me.

    And ps. Let us all be responsible for not brining the word slut forward as a derrogatory word anylonger. Think long and hard before you think it's any of your business to judge people for their sexdrive, enjoyment or sexual intentions. We are all just people.

    1444145645
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1435
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

    He sounds like a prick, and I'd stop replying to him completely if I were you. It may take some time before he stops, but he will stop if he doesn't get the attention he's looking for.

    However, don't be worried about being a slut. Embrace the sluttyness. Be a proud slut! There is literally nothing negative about the meaning of the word "slut" the way your ex uses it here, or the way most people use it to shame and accuse other people.

    Realize that whenever someone calls you a slut, what the person is saying is "I think you have sex, I think you enjoy sex, I think you enjoy having a lot of sex, and I am judging you for it, and I think my opinion should influence your behaviour." It is a weird, and old fashioned and backwards thing to say and do, and comes from a place of entitlement and powerhunger.

    The problem with someone calling you "slut" does not lay in your behaviour. The problem is not you enjoying sex, it's not you having a lot of sex or kinky sex or experimental sex or looking like you want sex, or dressing in a sexy manner, or any other element of your personal behaviour and sexual preference -- the problem is anyone thinking there is something wrong with that.

    Every single person on here is here because we enjoy sex in one form or another, and you can place all your money on the fact that every single one of us -- especially the women -- would be call slutty by your ex, if your ex could get anything out of it.

    It sounds like your ex enjoys sex, but he would not consider himself slutty, because slutty is only used of people we perceive as less than us. He thinks you less than him. Ditch him from your life.

    Don't be afraid to be yourself with your boyfriend. Tell him what you want, tell him what you like, and let him explore that with you. If he thinks you a "filthy slut" for it, walk away. You say he's sweet and caring. Sounds like he would be fine with you being liberated and sexual.

    Your ex called you filthy and meant "you know what you want", and he called you slutty and meant "I am uncomfortalbe knowing you get pleasure from sex with someone who isn't me". What a silly little man.

    Go forth and be slutty! Sounds lovely, if you ask me.

    And ps. Let us all be responsible for not brining the word slut forward as a derrogatory word anylonger. Think long and hard before you think it's any of your business to judge people for their sexdrive, enjoyment or sexual intentions. We are all just people.

    I want to marry you lol

    1444145983
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1435
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    Also if it came across as judging anyone, I didn't mean to and it wasn't my intention at all

    1444146080
    Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1030
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2013

    👏 Clockwork Oasis, great pep talk!

    i must admit, I used to think it was slutty to enjoy lots of sex with different people. And it lead to me being pretty repressed and only ever having 2 partners. If I could say to my younger self what you just said on here, I think I would've liked sex a whole lot more when I was at Uni!

    And Kitty Cat, that loser ex does not deserve your sex, or your time anymore, so cut him off from your life! Enjoy your new boyfriend and getting to know each other's likes inside and outside the bedroom. 😺

    1444146248
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3660
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    I can say nothing that the amazing Clockwork_Oasis hasn't already said far more eloquently.

    So I'll just say this guy is an A-Grade prick and I'm glad you're not with him anymore- you, the sweet, funny lady we all see here, deserve better. A hell of a lot better, in fact.

    I hope you're alright, and I hope karma bitch slaps him in the near future.

    1444146623
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1435
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    Well I'm with better and he makes me happy and relaxed so thanks you guys, you are all so great and I feel much better now :)

    1444146753
    jr78 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 274
    • Joined: 1 Jul 2015

    Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

    He sounds like a prick, and I'd stop replying to him completely if I were you. It may take some time before he stops, but he will stop if he doesn't get the attention he's looking for.

    However, don't be worried about being a slut. Embrace the sluttyness. Be a proud slut! There is literally nothing negative about the meaning of the word "slut" the way your ex uses it here, or the way most people use it to shame and accuse other people.

    Realize that whenever someone calls you a slut, what the person is saying is "I think you have sex, I think you enjoy sex, I think you enjoy having a lot of sex, and I am judging you for it, and I think my opinion should influence your behaviour." It is a weird, and old fashioned and backwards thing to say and do, and comes from a place of entitlement and powerhunger.

    The problem with someone calling you "slut" does not lay in your behaviour. The problem is not you enjoying sex, it's not you having a lot of sex or kinky sex or experimental sex or looking like you want sex, or dressing in a sexy manner, or any other element of your personal behaviour and sexual preference -- the problem is anyone thinking there is something wrong with that.

    Every single person on here is here because we enjoy sex in one form or another, and you can place all your money on the fact that every single one of us -- especially the women -- would be call slutty by your ex, if your ex could get anything out of it.

    It sounds like your ex enjoys sex, but he would not consider himself slutty, because slutty is only used of people we perceive as less than us. He thinks you less than him. Ditch him from your life.

    Don't be afraid to be yourself with your boyfriend. Tell him what you want, tell him what you like, and let him explore that with you. If he thinks you a "filthy slut" for it, walk away. You say he's sweet and caring. Sounds like he would be fine with you being liberated and sexual.

    Your ex called you filthy and meant "you know what you want", and he called you slutty and meant "I am uncomfortalbe knowing you get pleasure from sex with someone who isn't me". What a silly little man.

    Go forth and be slutty! Sounds lovely, if you ask me.

    And ps. Let us all be responsible for not brining the word slut forward as a derrogatory word anylonger. Think long and hard before you think it's any of your business to judge people for their sexdrive, enjoyment or sexual intentions. We are all just people.

    Love this reply & 2nd it! You're well rid of your ex by the sounds of things! Do what makes you happy! Love another proud slut! 😜 x
    1444146789
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1435
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    I actually thought being a slut was a bad thing lol

    1444146944

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    How old is he? 10! He sounds like a right dick and no you are not a whore or a slut or any of those things! You're a smart and lovely "lady" and he has some serious growing up to do! The urgency in his tone tells me he hasn't got someone and is desperate to get back with you because no one else will put up with his smart mouth!

    What a loser!

    Your current beu sounds like the real deal :) x

    1444147043
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1435
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    Ozz wrote:

    How old is he? 10! He sounds like a right dick and no you are not a whore or a slut or any of those things! You're a smart and lovely "lady" and he has some serious growing up to do! The urgency in his tone tells me he hasn't got someone and is desperate to get back with you because no one else will put up with his smart mouth!

    What a loser!

    Your current beu sounds like the real deal :) x

    Lol yeah well he was also bragging to me about his fuck buddy and how she sucks her juices off his cock. Like really, it's pathetic. And he also sent me a dick pic and said don't you miss it, don't you miss how good it made you feel and how much you loved to taste it

    1444147228

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    Oh god!!! So he thinks he's king dick too! That my lovely is what I call , a waste of space! I'm sure you're enjoying your current boyfriend so much more, and with the way he treats you. Like a real woman and not that piece of meat!

    1444147313
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1435
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    Ozz wrote:

    Oh god!!! So he thinks he's king dick too! That my lovely is what I call , a waste of space! I'm sure you're enjoying your current boyfriend so much more, and with the way he treats you. Like a real woman and not that piece of meat!

    His dick is nothing to write home about to be fair so I found it funny really haha. I'm enjoying just being with my boyfriend at the moment, we haven't had sex or anything yet and that's just fine with me and him :)

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.