• lets talk about Cock rings ladys join in aswell.

[suspended user]

suspended user

JamesH wrote:

Sorry, Ozz, didn't want to get you excited there - was just trying to be descriptive! However, OH says that my racing leathers are enhanced now with me wearing a ring all the time - she has to give me a good seeing to before I get them off some evenings... Fortunately my OH is a biker too and nothing beats a quick one in leathers out in the countryside... Helps work off those pasties!

OMF! Phew!!! A quick tip JamesH! stop them them bloody pasties!!! :)

JamesH [sign in to see picture]

Ha, Ozz. Infact, been off working some of those pasties off this afternoon. OH wanted to see how fast - and deep - I could go with my ring now deffo part of me. Answer very and very! If only I'd known the different a bit of metal would make years ago...

[suspended user]

suspended user

JamesH wrote:

Ha, Ozz. Infact, been off working some of those pasties off this afternoon. OH wanted to see how fast - and deep - I could go with my ring now deffo part of me. Answer very and very! If only I'd known the different a bit of metal would make years ago...

haha! keep doing that!! lol

Must be six months now since my glans ring has been part of me - and loved every minute. Deffo think it's improved the shape of my penis - woth a more flared head. Sex remains better and more frequent than ever so, I'd recommend it to all guys out there to give it a try - especially if you are looking for a new year resolution.

[suspended user]

suspended user

JamesH wrote:

Must be six months now since my glans ring has been part of me - and loved every minute. Deffo think it's improved the shape of my penis - woth a more flared head. Sex remains better and more frequent than ever so, I'd recommend it to all guys out there to give it a try - especially if you are looking for a new year resolution.

I just want to know is this you in your Avi?

Bit of a selfie as I couldn ask my OH to take a photo of me incase she discovered whre it was posted!

[suspended user]

suspended user

So it is! cool! at last and yes very nice too! mmm leather! I can smell it from here ha ha

Getting a bit worn now that set, but is a good fit. Now getting extra wear in certain placed too!

[suspended user]

suspended user

I'm sure it is! Comfy though I would expect!

Only problem these days is that with a glans ring you can't go commando - too much risk of rubbing and I often have to fit a condom to keep the suit dry if I'm on a promise...

[suspended user]

suspended user

Oh no! you don't want chaffe there..ouch! and ohh

Right catch you round, I'm off out. C ya

Fozzbear [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33175 I want this one too start with metal!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25220 long term I want this one omg!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.