• OH seems disinterested in some toys and trying kinkier sex

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

MrTsex wrote:

Yeah but it's worth it when your all dressed up and your oh can't help himself. Easy access is good! Getting dressed up is half the fun ;-) the anticipation of what's coming next!!

Yeah, we definitely need to get a babysitter sometime, to have a proper time of dressing up and I'd like to do roleplays. He struggles with it. Not sure if he finds it too 'contrived' or he's just not comfortable at acting ad hoc... He is a bit of a no frills type of guy, though he does appreciate the lingerie I wear. In any case, I like to wear it for myself 😈

I think I have a charged wand waiting for me, ;)

MrTsex [sign in to see picture]

Well I love it. Go play with your wand. I may have a play myself! ;-)

Luv bunny wrote:

MrTsex wrote:

Yeah but it's worth it when your all dressed up and your oh can't help himself. Easy access is good! Getting dressed up is half the fun ;-) the anticipation of what's coming next!!

Yeah, we definitely need to get a babysitter sometime, to have a proper time of dressing up and I'd like to do roleplays. He struggles with it. Not sure if he finds it too 'contrived' or he's just not comfortable at acting ad hoc... He is a bit of a no frills type of guy, though he does appreciate the lingerie I wear. In any case, I like to wear it for myself 😈

You play with the toys a lot! Does the OH not get tempted and join in!!

Luv bunny wrote:

MrTsex wrote:

You play with the toys a lot! Does the OH not get tempted and join in!!

What can I say, maybe I'm a promiscuous little one who needs to be taught a lesson by my OH! 😉

I do have a lot of toys...accumulated since I joined Lovehoney 2yrs ago. A fair number were freebies too. A couple of testers, and some were freebies when you bought other toys.

OH was a bit stressed last night with work, so I gave him a BJ to help him unwind. He did ask for a back massage, but my hands ached (before you say it, no not too much playing with myself, but from expressing milk when my baby was in special care!!).

Thought a good cum might help him chill a bit! Think he slept alright after!

You beat me to the pun. But you can't tell me that playing with yourself didn't contribute!! :-D your a wild one and the aches come with that. Lol. I once tried a brest pump. No idea why just saw it and did it. My nipple doubled in size. It looked rather odd. I never did get any milk though!! :-D lol

Why do you think I love rabbits so much...They stimulate internally and externally so I can save my hands, lol.

Haha about the beast pump, yeah it is pretty freaky watching your nipple getting sucked into a cone shield. The expressing got really frustrating though, and little one never really took to the breast. Bottle fed now on formula. But growing well.

Maybe I'm wild now to make up for my straight-laced younger years. Really should've just had more sex in my 20s. Think the pill killed my sex drive...Been off it about 2 yrs and since then, wahey!

Yeah, whish I was wilder at 20! The pill was no good for my OH either so she has the implant now. I'm just glad I don't need condoms. I hate them! There are some good cock rings with vibrating bunny ears on! Have you tried them. Turn your man in to your favorite toy!! ;-)

We get on okay with condoms...helps desensitise him a bit. We went bareback when I was pregnant which was fun, but I prefer if it lasts longer 😅

Not gonna go near hormones again!!

Cazz had some rabbit cock rings. I tried to nab one but didn't get it unfortunately, though we have other rings. Like using them. Definitely makes him harder. A ring and a bullet are my fave toys for sex right now. Spot on every time 😃

Happy days. Im not keen on condoms at all. I find I can go as long as I need to in sex. I always make sure the OH orgasms first and then it's my turn!! Used to struggle to control when I cum but now I have mastered it. The soldier only cums on my demand. I love to satisfy a woman first before I even think of cumming and love to make her multiple orgasm. I intentionally stop myself from coming just so I can see her overload with pleasure!

Yeah, I think my OH might need some stamina training! I'm perfectly happy to help him though!

wish he would use his Fleshlight more...they're not exactly cheap, and it's a waste of a good toy sitting in a drawer. I got him the Lady Lager one. Might suggest he uses it, while I get some solo time with a few of my toys and then maybe we can have another round later with just the two of us, after he's had time to reload.

Your OH is a lucky lady. 😉

;-) so is yours!!

Have you tried a LH delay lube? It might help him?! Sounds to me like you just need one really long session full of everything sexy and adventurous. Maby tell him what to do. Just take control. I know exactly what I would tell him if I were you. I bet you could be very sexy and domineering! Also maby your just so sexy he can't stop himself. That's not a bad thing.

No, we've not tried the delay lube...I tried encouraging him to try the Performax Enhancing capsule, but he was like...er no.

But I agree we definitely need a proper long hard session! Wouldn't mind being a domme, good idea.

But what would you tell him if you were me???

Soo easy. After getting dressed very sexy which is not hard for you! I would grab him take him to bed lay down and tell him to lick my pussy and as he starts I would push his face into me and grind on him. Then I would tell him to let me taste my pussy on his lips. Next I lay him down push myself down on his face and suck his big hard cock and play with his balls. As I'm sucking his cock and playing with his balls I'd tell him I'm going to play with his ass with my fingers and he IS GOING TO LIKE it, tell him don't ask him. Now it tell him to lick the cum from my mouth and make him taste his own cock on my lips. Then I would get on my knees and tell him to fuck me hard and fast. Then make him taste his cock on my pussy again. Say something sexy like. You love the taste of cock on my pussy don't you! I tell him that if he cums early il make him lick the cum from my pussy and swallow it. Then I'd get on top and push him deep inside me and fuck him hard. Real hard. Whilst he plays with my tits and sucks my nipples. And the pleasure would go on and on and on. I'd teach him what a cock is really for!!

There is the start, that would be the first 30 mins of an hour session. I'd make his dick ache from being so hard!

That's a start because I know he is mild in the experimental area. But have a lot sexier ideas when we get him further on!

Some times if one partner is a little less confident they may need that little bit of guidance just to help get them get into the swing of things! ;-)

MrTsex wrote:

Soo easy. After getting dressed very sexy which is not hard for you! I would grab him take him to bed lay down and tell him to lick my pussy and as he starts I would push his face into me and grind on him. Then I would tell him to let me taste my pussy on his lips. Next I lay him down push myself down on his face and suck his big hard cock and play with his balls. As I'm sucking his cock and playing with his balls I'd tell him I'm going to play with his ass with my fingers and he IS GOING TO LIKE it, tell him don't ask him. Now it tell him to lick the cum from my mouth and make him taste his own cock on my lips. Then I would get on my knees and tell him to fuck me hard and fast. Then make him taste his cock on my pussy again. Say something sexy like. You love the taste of cock on my pussy don't you! I tell him that if he cums early il make him lick the cum from my pussy and swallow it. Then I'd get on top and push him deep inside me and fuck him hard. Real hard. Whilst he plays with my tits and sucks my nipples. And the pleasure would go on and on and on. I'd teach him what a cock is really for!!

OMG! Makes me wet just seeing what you typed. I wasn't expecting all the details you added. I like dirty talk and I say stuff to him like yeah, go harder and deeper, and give me your cum- I want all of it! Like the idea of getting him to eat my cream pie too, shit-hot!

The nipple play is a must too. He really needs to give the boobs more attention! As for teaching, maybe I just have to get my headmistress attire on, and give him a detention. 😉

MrTsex wrote:

That's a start because I know he is mild in the experimental area. But have a lot sexier ideas when we get him further on!

I'm sure you do, you sexy guy!

;-)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.