• OH seems disinterested in some toys and trying kinkier sex

MrTsex [sign in to see picture]

I will check out the teaser! Glad u enjoyed it and hussy or not as long as you wet from it who cares. ;-) I will try out the bad boy later and can't wait. The slutty man I am. Just can't wait to get that dick in my ass. :-D you sexy naughty woman you!

Just read your thread. Sounds sexy. Love how you couldn't wait to get yourself wet and play! You impatient sex goddess you!

Just started now!!

I came, I saw it, I sat on it, I CONQUERED it!

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

That's impressive, you 'came' before you even sat on it, lol! Spontaneous orgasms hehe!

How was it for you? 😉

No I mean I came home I saw it ect!! Lol. Not as filling as I thought but a good fuck either way. The length was the best part! It's head is smaller than the basics one we both have so you don't get that wow pop as it goes in. It only gets really girthy half way down its shaft. But it's still in there now and loving it. I'm all full. It may be a good step up for you because of the smaller head you won't struggle to get it in like the basics one and it has the length you were thinking of. A nice cock all around!! :-D when I did cum it felt amazing. Feeling very sexy!!

I knew what you meant, Hun, I was just teasing you! 😹

Glad you enjoyed it, and it does sound a nice cock. I have a Fifty Shades wand charging right now. It was a freebie with the Devils Tongue. Yes, I'm a lucky girl, Lovehoney has spoilt me with that deal. Will be interesting to compare it to the Tracey Cox Supersex wand (which I love, and used earlier), though that is battery powered.

Hope the 50sog one is a deep rumbler! Think I'm turning into a power queen!

You suit the power Queen title. A woman to be reckoned with. :-D. So your going for a second session tonight then. You really do have a good appetite for the sexier side of life.

Well being Luv bunny on here, I like to live up to a certain rabbit toy's namesake with the initials RR, by a Lovehoney competitor.

If I'm going to have a 'vice' then I guess sex and playing with my toys is a fairly innocuous one. The only damage I will do is to my lady bits if I get overzealous. But I'm not a pain slut, so I'm not gonna push myself til it hurts in a bad way!

are you still stretched out? How long does it take the gape to go back to normal, out of interest?

I like to keep it in for about 1 hour after I finish and then the gape lasts longer. It gapes for about 30 mins after I take it out but I love to finger play whilst I'm gaping it feels amazing. To be honest I tighten up but I can put it straight back in any time with very little warm up. I make sure I stretch myself often so that I can work up to the next level. Love how horny you are! It's the best way to be! >:) :-D

I can't remember the last time I was back to what you would say normal and I am glad too. The less tight the better for next time!

Haha, just saw your DYL Roleplay question...I thought I'd answer here as I had an idea for a Roleplay earlier.

Imagine a female office worker, in red crotchless boy shorts with suspenders and stockings. Red basque pushing the boobs up. And black kitten heel boots.

She's at her laptop, and all these naughty Windows keep popping up on her screen. Her beau 'the IT guy' turns up, and she asks him to help her remove all these pop ups. They end up watching a video together on one of the pop-ups, before he lifts her up on the desk and installs more ram on her motherboard, whilst quickly double clicking her mouse. He shoots a message to technical support, and they flood the hard drive with anti-malware. Wah hah ha ha!

Lol

The officer sounds very sexy I like your style!

Yeah it's an outfit I wanna try for OH... I have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33695,

which I have a pic of on my profile. I also have the Lovehoney red boy shorts with black bows on the bum, or some red crotchless pants. The boots I wore on my profile pic with me sat in a wicker chair.

I like red, black and animal-print lingerie mostly. Sexy as fuck!

You look very sexy. I bet the boy shorts make your bum look amazing. Your a very sexy woman. Your OH is very lucky. I like the thought of you in animal print.;-)

I love stockings on a woman and crotchless knickers. I'm big on lingerie.

Ha ha, I see that I have the same seven til midnight red crotchless pants that you got for your wifey!

I like those ones as well.

Thanks for the compliments hun, your ass looks fine too! I happen to have a leopard print bustier on in another of my profile pics. You probably saw it. I like that one a lot...zips at the front for easy access ;)

My only grumble with sexy lingerie and suspenders is all the fiddly clasps and stuff! They should put Velcro on them, hehe!

Yeah but it's worth it when your all dressed up and your oh can't help himself. Easy access is good! Getting dressed up is half the fun ;-) the anticipation of what's coming next!!

Yeah I saw it but you look good in all of them. :-)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.