• OH seems disinterested in some toys and trying kinkier sex

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

I have the Glassvibrations textured tongue coming tomorrow or very soon after... So excited!

Gosh, can't believe you're going for the next size up in your ass! The 7" is girthy enough for me in my vagina, and I've given birth. So yeah, don't think I'm gonna go any girthier now...longer maybe 😈

MrTsex [sign in to see picture]

U must be quite tight then! Birth didn't get you! I like to push my ass! The tongue sounds good. Let me know I may buy it. How long you thinking my next is 8.5" incertable. I can get the full length of the one you have. So need a challenge! >:) ;-)

Guess I must be tight-ish. Certainly don't get complaints from the OH in that area. My little one was 8 weeks prem, so she didn't fully stretch me as she could've done...as for length don't have a clue. Probably not more than 8.5" insertable though. Not sure I like having my cervix bumped!

Luv bunny wrote:

Guess I must be tight-ish. Certainly don't get complaints from the OH in that area. My little one was 8 weeks prem, so she didn't fully stretch me as she could've done...as for length don't have a clue. Probably not more than 8.5" insertable though. Not sure I like having my cervix bumped!

:-D have a look at my profile and look at the only black dildo that's 8.5". U should be able to handle it its 1/2" girthier but other than that it sounds perfect for you.

MrTsex wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

:-D have a look at my profile and look at the only black dildo that's 8.5". U should be able to handle it its 1/2" girthier but other than that it sounds perfect for you.
    May be too big for your man to take!!!! My wife likes a large one! Just depends if you think you could manage another 1/2"!. But a beautiful dildo otherwise.

I couldn't find it on your profile, unless I'm being blind...but I think the 7" is big enough for me at the moment. Thanks for the recommendation.

I have the Adonis extender, which I like to use over a rabbit. Tried it on OH, but it was too tight for him, so can only use it over my toys...

I'm trying kegel balls more now to tone up the pelvic floor. They're good fun, and get me pretty wet.

I take it the OH is quite large if the extender doesn't fit? Do the kengel balls work. Wet is always good. What really gets you wet? I love oral and anal n my wife dressing up but she doesn't bother too much with dressing up? :-(

He is large enough to make me feel satisfied in that respect. I think the kegel balls do help you get more toned. I like to flex my muscles during sex especially after he's cum, to tease him with aftershocks. Glass dildos and a wand on my clit get me wet everytime. Especially thrusting it on my G spot. Like to squirt when I can!

I always wanted to make the wife squirt but she can't. I bet the OH loves being squirted on. I would. Sounds like you know what makes u overload. I think lingerie makes me the hardest. U you squirt during sex or is it a solo thing? It sounds like u know how to satisfy the OH and then a bit! ;-) lucky man! :-D

Squirting took a good deal of time for me to do...it takes getting over that needing to pee sensation so you really have to just learn to relax and let go. It is more of a solo thing I guess. But if the OH gets me worked up right and gives the stimulation in my front wall and clit stim then I think that's what sets it off... It's quite satisfying when it does happen, lol.

Yeah, I hope I do please him. Think most of the time I do now.

Just wish I had have had this side of me in my 20s. It would have been wild. But then you know what they say about women in their 30s!

Well I bet you would have been a force to be reckoned with. I wish had been like this at 20 too. If I knew then what I wanted like I do now the wow. It would have been wild. Really wild. You don't look in your 30's in the pic! From what you have told me you definitely do please him. I love solo play but the wife says she doesn't do it. I bet she does though. I hope she does! What's your biggest thing you wish you had done single at 20?

Hopefully I am still a force to be reckoned with. And thanks for the age compliment. I'm under 35 so not too over the hill, lol. I love solo play, though I love playing with OH as much, if not more.
    If I were 20 again, I would definitely play the field more, before settling down, and maybe have some girl-on-girl play!

I would say you were 28 especially with a body like that. Wow. No where near over the hill. I would do the same. Play the field and have a few threesomes with a man and woman. Maby a man on man or two. What is it about a girl on girl you like the idea of? I think with a man on man I would like the experience of being cummed inside of and now I wonder if I would like to give a bj too!?

Aw, you're too kind! I'll take 28 though☺

For the girl on girl play, I think I would like both bites of the cherry, so to speak 😅I'd obviously like receiving oral and fingering. But I'd like to do it to another girl too, and see her cum. Maybe a bit of strap on play as well. Compare notes on our lady bits too. No two vaginas are the same after all. That applies to cocks too.

And I like having my boobs played with. Reckon I would like playing with another girl's too.

Yeah I'm with you. I think I would like to try a man because I love to satisfy people and with a man it's an obvious satisfaction. I would love to make a man Cum. I bet it feels great to see what you made happen. And I get the boobs thing too. I love to sensory play with my tongue on nipples. Just to see the excitement on the woman's face as you start from the nipples and then slowly work your way down with your tongue. Its great.

Luv bunny wrote:

Aw, you're too kind! I'll take 28 though☺

For the girl on girl play, I think I would like both bites of the cherry, so to speak 😅I'd obviously like receiving oral and fingering. But I'd like to do it to another girl too, and see her cum. Maybe a bit of strap on play as well. Compare notes on our lady bits too. No two vaginas are the same after all. That applies to cocks too.

And I like having my boobs played with. Reckon I would like playing with another girl's too.

Yey. Its toy delivery day!! You can always imagine your tongue toy thats coming today is a woman! :-D maby use it on the OH!! Well that's me sorted tonight. Bum fun with the big one. :-D make sure u let me know if the toy is any good! I have to admit your past plan for 20 and single sounded like it would have been seriously sexy and fun!

Enjoy your bum fun later! Haha, yeah the tongue could be some superhero woman, it's pretty big from the sounds of the description. I'll be sure to give it a thorough testing and let you know if it's anything to shout about. Hopefully it will be!

In any case, I think my next solo play time is going to be explosive. All this chat has made my imagination get fired up big time

It's been a pleasure having this exchange! 👯xx

Luv bunny wrote:

Enjoy your bum fun later! Haha, yeah the tongue could be some superhero woman, it's pretty big from the sounds of the description. I'll be sure to give it a thorough testing and let you know if it's anything to shout about. Hopefully it will be!

In any case, I think my next solo play time is going to be explosive. All this chat has made my imagination get fired up big time

It's been a pleasure having this exchange! 👯xx

It has. Hopefully we will chat again. Have fun and expload away! ;-)

Ta dah!

New toy arrived...I felt like a tweeny (not quite a teen) at a One Direction gig!

Lets say it did not disappoint 😋 I posted a short teaser of my play time with it in the New Toys thread.

I didn't really waste time imagining it was some girls tongue the first time, I just wanted to get on with enjoying it! Impatient little hussy that I am 😉

Hope you enjoy getting stretched with your new girthy bad boy!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.