• OH seems disinterested in some toys and trying kinkier sex

MrTsex [sign in to see picture]

Luv bunny wrote:

Yeah we will work things out, because what it boils down to, is he is the one for me and he is the father of my child so I don't see a little mismatch in our sex requirements to be a deal breaker. I just wish he would be a bit more receptive to ideas sometimes...but like MrT says, I could always try a cheeky finger round his butt at some point.

I know a lot of men might be a little off put my the thought of it but I like nothing more than a full bum while I make love to my wife! The bum is underestimated! ;-) and if he likes it then it may lead on to other things you Wanted! I really hope it works out for you both hun

charliemichelle wrote:

thats wot my oh half dose finger both holes lol

Im a man n I love it too. ;-)
    charliemichelle [sign in to see picture]

not everyones cup of tea

charliemichelle wrote:

not everyones cup of tea

It's definitely my cup of tea. U tried it on your man?
    Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

No it's not every ones cup of tea. What I don't understand though is completely dismissing something without trying it, though I may be a hypocrite as I'm very anti-drugs and never even smoked weed despite a boyfriend I had when I was doing A-Levels trying to encourage me to try it. I told him to rack off and never looked back...

so it seems a bit of a double standards for me to try to force him into trying anal play when he's so averse to it...

no

well put

I accept that my kink is not necessarily his kink. I think overall I'm just more kink-y than him, but that's life we're all different. I would've been completely against any form of anal more than a couple of years ago, but I think I've broadened my outlook on things a lot.

Luv bunny wrote:

I accept that my kink is not necessarily his kink. I think overall I'm just more kink-y than him, but that's life we're all different. I would've been completely against any form of anal more than a couple of years ago, but I think I've broadened my outlook on things a lot.

It will only work if he is up for it at the time. Just take it slow and respond to his reactions. If he is wow no way. You know not to push it but if you try and he let's you carry on and just fidgets a little then go with it. And people change so don't be too hard on yourself. I can tell you really care about him and what he wants too. You know him and what he will do for you and your love is by far the most beautiful thing you will ever share. I changed, I never thought I would take anything up there but now I'm looking for the next size up. Above all else just cherish each other and I'm sure you do already Hun.

well put

charliemichelle wrote:

well put

;-)

I would just like to say you both seem like really wonderful and truly nice people and it's been truly nice chatting with you both. Charliemichelle and Luv bunny

Yeah, you all make good suggestions. Just get a bit frustrated with being this 'Stepford wives' woman, who is like the perfect mother and wife and all domesticated and stuff, when sometimes what I really want is for him to just haul me up on the dining table and screw me hard! 😈

Luv bunny wrote:

Yeah, you all make good suggestions. Just get a bit frustrated with being this 'Stepford wives' woman, who is like the perfect mother and wife and all domesticated and stuff, when sometimes what I really want is for him to just haul me up on the dining table and screw me hard! 😈

Wow. That's putting it simple. But I admire you for your honesty. I would love that too just to let loose and be dominated by my wife. For her just to let go of herself and do all she wants to me. I would let her do anything!

Luv bunny wrote:

Great minds think alike. I wish she would pound my ass with a strap on.

MrTsex wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Yeah, great minds eh? I would love to try a strap on, but OH was like NO!

He wouldn't even consider using it on me, with him inside me at the same time...

That's why I read so much erotic fiction, haha!

Luv bunny wrote:

MrTsex wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Yeah, great minds eh? I would love to try a strap on, but OH was like NO!

He wouldn't even consider using it on me, with him inside me at the same time...

That's why I read so much erotic fiction, haha!

I wish my wife thought that way. I love to satisfy my wife in any way possible. I noticed that the thought of two men inside her really turned her on so I bought a large realistic dildo the 7" 6.5" girth and used it on her whilst she gave me a bj and told her to pretend it was another man in her and she went wild. She loved it and because she loved it I did.

Now there's an idea! I have the Lovehoney basics 7" girthy realistic dildo...may have to try that in me whilst sucking him off. Takes a bit of warming up for me though. It's a bit of a beast!

Luv bunny wrote:

Now there's an idea! I have the Lovehoney basics 7" girthy realistic dildo...may have to try that in me whilst sucking him off. Takes a bit of warming up for me though. It's a bit of a beast!

I have that and use it on me! But got the next size up coming tomorrow. Can wait to try it out. Let him put it in you and let your thoughts run wild.

MrTsex wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

I have that and use it on me! But got the next size up coming tomorrow. Can wait to try it out. Let him put it in you and let your thoughts run wild.
    If he won't say it just think it ;-)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.