• Coming during chastity

muttsnutts [sign in to see picture]

Hey Guys,

Looking for opinions on this one. My wife and I decided to play a chastity game.

We rolled three dice, added the scored together and added 21 days to the total.

This was to be the amount of time I was in chastity for.

All is going well at the moment but she admits she misses me coming as she finds this part of sex.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what we can do, is coming permitted if directed by my wife or should it really be no orgasm at all?

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

It's your life/game, you/she make the rules...
    This experience may help...

https://subsmissives.wordpress.com/2014/03/23/mistress-most-sadistic-moment/

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

I think some people manage to climax from prostate stimulation too. I presume it would be possible if you have been locked up for a while. She could see it as a challenge!

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

You could suggest she looks at the idea of ruined orgasms for you but only if you are prepared to be subjected to them. Most men who have experienced them say they are extremely frustrating and worse than not coming at all.

KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]

Not quiet cumming but she could edge you which is good fun for her and erotic fustration for you!

The other thing you could try, as well as the excellent suggestions above, is using a vibrator on your balls while you are stil locked.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Some good restraints are going to be useful so she can have you out of your chastity device and be sure you aren't going to 'finish yourself off' when being edged or having the ruined orgasm.

Thanks for the suggestions peeps.

I'm not physically locked away as it is only a game and we didn't want to spend the money.

She does play with me but not what I'd call proper edging. I'll suggest the ruined orgasm.

So I ended up with a runined orgasm last night but not through my other halfs choice.

We were having a good session and I was inside her. I was on the edge but she took my clamps off and that was it, I was coming.

Stopped moving so didn't get a full orgasm but have to say did feel like I have cheated the terms of my chastity.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.