• Swingers Clubs

Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]

Hi has anyone been to a swingers club and did you find it a good experience? My partner would love to go as he used to in his previous relationship but im not sure really what to expect.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Thanks era I will look at those.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I go on a regular basis, have a look at Fabswingers.com, it's a great site with club details and reviews.

bharool [sign in to see picture]

If you are anywhere near London try Ourplace4fun.

We went for the first time last month and I thought it was the perfect place for a first experience. No pressure whatsoever, friendly staff and nice play areas.

We ended up playing in a private-ish lockable room with glory holes and we took advantage of what popped through for about an hour. I don't think either of us want to share with another couple or do anything in view of others, not yet anyway, but the glory holes seemed just like living sex toys.

We were a bit in shock for a few days afterwards. Mainly a bit of soul searching and wondering what we thought about each other after what we had been doing but now the dust has settled we have discussed it, feel comfortable with it now and we want to go back sometime soon.

Dali256 [sign in to see picture]

Perhaps going and setting a strict rule of both only watching for the first couple of times would be a good idea? He obviously knows he would enjoy it but it might be good for you to test the waters first with no pressure.

Hi Dali256 yes I think your right. And just watching to start with would be good. My partner is happy just to do that with me until im ready.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.