• Male to female domination

Jordan eat your heart out [sign in to see picture]

My OH and me has been talking about him dominating me but we have no idea to start.

Do any of you Lovehoney Forum sugarplums have any suggestions?

💋💋💋

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

If only there was a way to search if this question had been asked before ;)

hohum

I've searched but its mainly female dominating male

j&lxxxx [sign in to see picture]

Its pretty much the same, it all comes down to comunication, the more you talk to eachother, the more it works, and the more you'll enjoy it.

You need to set ground rules, and safewords, just the same.

There is another thread, my wife wants to dominate me. Advice needed. The advice there will pretty much work thesame for male dom female sub, as it does female dom male sub.

If there is still something specific you want to ask, then ask away.

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

j&lxxxx wrote:

Its pretty much the same, it all comes down to comunication, the more you talk to eachother, the more it works, and the more you'll enjoy it.

You need to set ground rules, and safewords, just the same.

There is another thread, my wife wants to dominate me. Advice needed. The advice there will pretty much work thesame for male dom female sub, as it does female dom male sub.

If there is still something specific you want to ask, then ask away.

+1 :)

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

Rules, boundaries, safe words, honesty, trust and respect.

Just remember to keep it safe, sane and consensual then you'll be just fine!

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

What about watching some videos and getting ideas from that? Show your partner this..

Gentle Dominating:
    Push her against the wall/bed/floor/table. Hold down her wrists (above her head, behind her back, by her sides). Lean your weight against her to create the feeling like you are dominating her body. Push your knee between her legs and roughly spread them wide. "Spread wide for me, sweetheart."
    Manhandle her. Put your hands all over her as if you can't get enough. Grab her breasts, squeeze her ass. Worship her. "God I love this hot/tight ass of yours". "This hot/tight ass of yours is all mine tonight." "You have the hottest/tightest little body ever." "Your body was made to be fucked by me."
    Kiss her like you need it to breathe. Grab her chin and pull her mouth to yours, plunge your tongue in her mouth.
    Run your fingers through her hair and pull gently. Tug her hair so that it forces her to look up at you, give her a sexy smirk, and kiss her roughly.
    Grind your hips against her, let her feel your arousal pressed against her. "Can you feel how hard you make me?" "Fuck, you make me so hard." "I can't wait to shove this into that sweet pussy of yours." "God I need/want to be inside of you."
    Getting more aggressive...
    Light scratching: Use your fingernails and scratch along her back or lightly dig your nails into her ass.
    Spanking: Slap her ass. Mix it up, don't just spank her a billion times: spank, rub it with the palm of your hand, grip it with your hand, slap it, etc. "I fucking love your tight little ass". "This beautiful ass is all mine...in fact I think I should leave a mark so you'll remember who it belongs to slap".
    Biting: Bite her nipples, alternate with licking and swirling your tongue around the nipple.
    Orgasm Denial: "Do you want to cum?", force her to say yes, then "I want to hear you beg for it." She begs. "Louder". She begs some more. "Good girl..." Proceed to make her come. Or tease her some more... "No I don't think I'll let you just yet..."
    Forced Orgasms: "I want you to cum NOW." "Come for me, baby." Proceed to make her cum after you say these things. After you've made her come, "Have you had enough?...I don't think you have. I want you to come again for me." "I want to feel you soak my fingers/cock/tongue with your delicious juices". "I fucking love making you come, I think I want to do it again..." Make her cum again.
    Have sex with clothes on. Ideal if she's wearing a dress/skirt - hike up her dress and fuck her like that. If she has pants, rip them off roughly. Move her panties aside (but don't take them off!) and screw her like that. "Look how wet you're making your panties...what a dirty little slut you are."
    Make her pleasure you. Force her on her knees and suck you off. "Get on your knees now." "You're going to suck me until I'm satisfied." "Suck me with that talented little mouth of yours."
    "Rape"/Light BDSM - So please, please tread carefully with this section, by "rape" I mean CONSENSUAL non-consent, if at any time she says the safe word, STOP IMMEDIATELY. Pay attention to her body language - if it appears like she is not enjoying something or starting to hesitate, STOP IMMEDIATELY, ask her if everything is okay, MAKE SURE THINGS ARE ACTUALLY OKAY. Again, please DO NOT continue if you have any doubts whatsoever. Constantly monitor her and your actions throughout this - remember your boundaries, STICK TO THEM. If you are interested in these activities, find resources and do your research, consult BDSM subreddits. Please, please play safe!!
    Gagging: Gag her with a piece of cloth, my personal favorite is when my boyfriend fucks me with my panties on, then takes them off, and shoves them in my mouth. (Because your mouth will be gagged, you must have a "safe gesture" as a sign to stop if things get too much.)
    Bondage: Buy rope, tape, handcuffs, four-poster bed restraints, etc. OR improvise and substitute with a scarf or belt. Tie up her wrists behind her back (then force her to suck you off), tie her to the bed frame and tease her. Safety point: NEVER leave someone tied up alone in a room (if you need to leave to go to the bathroom or anything like that, make sure you can hear her if she calls out to you. NEVER LEAVE SOMEONE GAGGED AND TIED UP.).
    Degrade her. Call her a dirty little sl**, b***h, w***e ever... "The only thing you're good for is to be fucked/satisfying me." Make her degrade herself "What are you?" "What are you good for?" "You're my slutty little wh**e. Say it." If she hesitates, punish her with a slap/spank. "Not fast/quick enough. Let's try again. (Repeat the question/your demand)." If you're satisfied, "Good girl" or "That's better." If not satisfied, punish her until she gets it right. Make her call you "Sir" or "Master". Punish her every time she forgets to refer to you as that.
    In contrast to degradation (as pointed out by you guys!): Praise her for satisfying you so well and being your "good little girl/slave". Tell her how pleased you are with her behavior and how good she's pleased you. Reward her.

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

Delboy1991 - wow....WOW I'm saving this for future.....uhhhhh, you know.......reference.....*ahem* In the meantime, I'm going to take a cold shower until mdelivery gets here.......

[suspended user]

suspended user

Caliente wrote:

Delboy1991 - wow....WOW I'm saving this for future.....uhhhhh, you know.......reference.....*ahem* In the meantime, I'm going to take a cold shower until mdelivery gets here.......

+1 Except my delivery already got here... ;)

Caliente wrote:

Thanks Delboy 1991, he's gonna love reading that 😁

Your very welcome enjoy Hun 😉xx

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Delboy1999 I'll be saving this for my OH to read, loved it!
    He has gradually become more dominant with me but it has took time for him to feel comfortable doing it.

Sometimes reading some info like this is really helpful, gives good starting points and ideas.

nevgrayjoy [sign in to see picture]

Delboy1991 wrote:

What about watching some videos and getting ideas from that? Show your partner this..

Gentle Dominating:
    Push her against the wall/bed/floor/table. Hold down her wrists (above her head, behind her back, by her sides). Lean your weight against her to create the feeling like you are dominating her body. Push your knee between her legs and roughly spread them wide. "Spread wide for me, sweetheart."
    Manhandle her. Put your hands all over her as if you can't get enough. Grab her breasts, squeeze her ass. Worship her. "God I love this hot/tight ass of yours". "This hot/tight ass of yours is all mine tonight." "You have the hottest/tightest little body ever." "Your body was made to be fucked by me."
    Kiss her like you need it to breathe. Grab her chin and pull her mouth to yours, plunge your tongue in her mouth.
    Run your fingers through her hair and pull gently. Tug her hair so that it forces her to look up at you, give her a sexy smirk, and kiss her roughly.
    Grind your hips against her, let her feel your arousal pressed against her. "Can you feel how hard you make me?" "Fuck, you make me so hard." "I can't wait to shove this into that sweet pussy of yours." "God I need/want to be inside of you."
    Light scratching: Use your fingernails and scratch along her back or lightly dig your nails into her ass.
    Spanking: Slap her ass. Mix it up, don't just spank her a billion times: spank, rub it with the palm of your hand, grip it with your hand, slap it, etc. "I fucking love your tight little ass". "This beautiful ass is all mine...in fact I think I should leave a mark so you'll remember who it belongs to slap".
    Biting: Bite her nipples, alternate with licking and swirling your tongue around the nipple.
    Orgasm Denial: "Do you want to cum?", force her to say yes, then "I want to hear you beg for it." She begs. "Louder". She begs some more. "Good girl..." Proceed to make her come. Or tease her some more... "No I don't think I'll let you just yet..."
    Forced Orgasms: "I want you to cum NOW." "Come for me, baby." Proceed to make her cum after you say these things. After you've made her come, "Have you had enough?...I don't think you have. I want you to come again for me." "I want to feel you soak my fingers/cock/tongue with your delicious juices". "I fucking love making you come, I think I want to do it again..." Make her cum again.
    Have sex with clothes on. Ideal if she's wearing a dress/skirt - hike up her dress and fuck her like that. If she has pants, rip them off roughly. Move her panties aside (but don't take them off!) and screw her like that. "Look how wet you're making your panties...what a dirty little slut you are."
    Make her pleasure you. Force her on her knees and suck you off. "Get on your knees now." "You're going to suck me until I'm satisfied." "Suck me with that talented little mouth of yours."
    "Rape"/Light BDSM - So please, please tread carefully with this section, by "rape" I mean CONSENSUAL non-consent, if at any time she says the safe word, STOP IMMEDIATELY. Pay attention to her body language - if it appears like she is not enjoying something or starting to hesitate, STOP IMMEDIATELY, ask her if everything is okay, MAKE SURE THINGS ARE ACTUALLY OKAY. Again, please DO NOT continue if you have any doubts whatsoever. Constantly monitor her and your actions throughout this - remember your boundaries, STICK TO THEM. If you are interested in these activities, find resources and do your research, consult BDSM subreddits. Please, please play safe!!
    Gagging: Gag her with a piece of cloth, my personal favorite is when my boyfriend fucks me with my panties on, then takes them off, and shoves them in my mouth. (Because your mouth will be gagged, you must have a "safe gesture" as a sign to stop if things get too much.)
    Bondage: Buy rope, tape, handcuffs, four-poster bed restraints, etc. OR improvise and substitute with a scarf or belt. Tie up her wrists behind her back (then force her to suck you off), tie her to the bed frame and tease her. Safety point: NEVER leave someone tied up alone in a room (if you need to leave to go to the bathroom or anything like that, make sure you can hear her if she calls out to you. NEVER LEAVE SOMEONE GAGGED AND TIED UP.).
    Degrade her. Call her a dirty little sl**, b***h, w***e ever... "The only thing you're good for is to be fucked/satisfying me." Make her degrade herself "What are you?" "What are you good for?" "You're my slutty little wh**e. Say it." If she hesitates, punish her with a slap/spank. "Not fast/quick enough. Let's try again. (Repeat the question/your demand)." If you're satisfied, "Good girl" or "That's better." If not satisfied, punish her until she gets it right. Make her call you "Sir" or "Master". Punish her every time she forgets to refer to you as that.
    In contrast to degradation (as pointed out by you guys!): Praise her for satisfying you so well and being your "good little girl/slave". Tell her how pleased you are with her behavior and how good she's pleased you. Reward her.

E l James just got served

We was in the same boat once and oh had no idea on what to do! Poor sod. Keep us updated on how u get on xx

OH came round last night, I'd been a naughty girl by wearing my onesie so I was punished! He ordered me upstairs and take it off then to undress him which I duly did. He then ordered me to spread my legs so he could flick my clit then I had to sit on the bed and put his dick in my mouth while he thrust his dick - this he very much liked

Next he ordered me to lie on the bed and use my bullet while he watched and held my legs so I was begging him to go into me, he kept sliding into me and coming out which drove me insane!

He then tied me up, straddled me and put his dick in my mouth and made me suck it until he came in my mouth. He then grabbed one of my dildos, ordered me to bend my knees and open my legs so that he could put the bullet on my clit then when I was begging again he put the dildo in me and thrust it deep, hard and fast making me cum several times with the noise volume going up each time!

We both very much liked him ordering me around, will be doing it again soon. Thanks everyone 💋😁

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Just read Delboy1991s response - phew! Very informative and educational, I'll save this for later! Thanks!

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Delboy1991 wrote:

Gentle Dominating:

Wow ! You should seriously consider writing erotic fiction because I would certainly read it ! X

Mr & Mrs Superman [sign in to see picture]

Some great advice here
    il b using some myself lol

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Delboy1991 wrote:

Gentle Dominating:

Wow ! You should seriously consider writing erotic fiction because I would certainly read it ! X

Me too, very hot under the collar (even though I'm not wearing one!) right now!

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

@ delboy Holy shit lol Very nice Guidance there...cough

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.