• Using Condoms

deany1234 [sign in to see picture]

How can we both Enjoy sex when using condoms as I loose the sensitivity? We a straight couple and have a great sex life but the it come to using condoms i loose sensitivity

GeekyEleanor [sign in to see picture]

Try thin condoms, or ribbed condoms.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I have always struggled with condoms and have not used them regularly for years now. But when I had my implant changed I had to use them for two weeks. I found that these are really good http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26096 they are surprisingly strong and thin, and I had great feel while using them. They are also on the 3 for £10 offer.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Beacuse of health reasons, I cannot use any contraception if not the condoms. I always hated them, and while my husband doesn't love them, he doesn't loath them either as much as I do. We have been married long time and the way we do it is he only puts the condom on when he will soon come there after. We do everything else, including long parts of the intercourse without. I'm not sure if this is something that could work for you, as condoms do protect from STDs too so I wouldn't recommend NOT using them if not in a safe relationship.

However, +1 on the above recommendations: we use the Fifty Shades ones since discovering them here a while back. Here is my review about them if you want to read my detailed opinion on them: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26096&reviewid=80998#customer_reviews

Elle & em [sign in to see picture]

I I've always used condoms and went for the thinnest possible dudes featherlight were ok if you shop around there are a lot of natural makes that are thinner, but I no what you mean they do desensitize luckily I've been able to have a coil fitted is there no other contraception you could use

Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]

I always found condoms too tight and binding. I dont want to link to an external site and I am in no way meaning to advertise, but "theyfit" offer custom sized condoms for a fairly reasonable price. You just measure yourself and they should have a size for you. Their staff are very good too. I got a tester pack and then ended up buying in bulk! Might be worth checking out

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.