• Contractions as part of female orgasm?

goldenoldie [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I ( both young but in our late 60's) have just started to use sex toys and it's started us talking openly about sex after 48 years married. My wife has a series of climaxes but usually needs the LH magic wand ending at full power to get there but she never seems to have vaginal contractions when she cums. She's obviously reaching a peak and produces enough juices to need changed sheets at the end of a 90 minute session but there's no sign of any contractions - she just subsides. She claims that she has very intense climaxes (it certainly looks that way) but she can't ever remember any "spasms" after she cums.

Is this very unusual - am I doing something wrong?

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

Its not nessesary i have different orgasms clitoral orgasm will most likely involve me contrcating.

Vaginal orgasms dont make me contract nore do anal orgasm or g spot orgasms.

It kinda sounds like your wife is having a mixure of vag an g spot orgasms to me but everyone is different so please bare this in mind

[suspended user]

suspended user

goldenoldie wrote:

My wife and I ( both young but in our late 60's) have just started to use sex toys and it's started us talking openly about sex after 48 years married. My wife has a series of climaxes but usually needs the LH magic wand ending at full power to get there but she never seems to have vaginal contractions when she cums. She's obviously reaching a peak and produces enough juices to need changed sheets at the end of a 90 minute session but there's no sign of any contractions - she just subsides. She claims that she has very intense climaxes (it certainly looks that way) but she can't ever remember any "spasms" after she cums.

Is this very unusual - am I doing something wrong?

You are my idols! Seriously.

On to your question, I do have vaginal muscle contractions from all orgasms no matter where they come from, but I second what Kimberleyking said: everyone is different so if she is having them, I wouldn't worry about how they are as long as you're both happy and satisfied! Please enjoy them for many more decades!!!

goldenoldie [sign in to see picture]

Thanks both for responding. I guess we are now on a voyage of discovery in the new middle age. Sex gets better with age for us although it does have more limitations for a man!

ThomCourt [sign in to see picture]

I can't speak from a female perspective but when my oh and I are at it the orgasms can vary from tight little contractions to loud throaty relaxed screams ( with lots of fluid ;)) but every person experiences them in a different way. Just like some people are noisy some aren't :p . As long as the orgasms are there on both sides and you both end up hot sweaty and completely spent
    It's all good ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.