• Porn with Plot - Recommendations?

    1441972659
    Talia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 718
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2015

    Are there any porn movies with a gripping, intelligent, reasonably well-acted story line? Something like an extended version of Bound (or Troy, or History of Violence) with more and explicit sex.

    I have never managed to watch more than 5 minutes of "only porn", sex without feelings/background just doesn't do it for me. For me sex is the icing on the cake, and just icing without the cake makes me gag. But I wouldn't mind a nice, finger-thick layer of icing as long as the cake underneath it is good as well.

    (Please note that I'm asking for recommendations in the porn genre - I had a look at (I think) all the supposedly hot "normal" movies (9 1/2 weeks, Basic Instict, Brokeback Mountain etc.) and either I've seen them and found them boring, or I was put off by the summary, or at the latest by the hilarious "Everything that's wrong with (insert film title) in (insert number) minutes or less" reviews on YouTube.)

    1441972876
    Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 971
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2013

    I find it hard to find porn with a convincing plot

    1441973442

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1479
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2013

    I'm quite like you. We do not watch much porn, but this was one of our firsts together (suggested by my husband) and it still remains one of my favourites: "Adolescenza perversa" is the title and I think it is beautifully made with everything you could ask for. You can find it online in free streaming, though I'm not sure if English translation/subtitles are available...

    1441976692

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1479
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2013

    You could check out these: http://uk.askmen.com/top_10/dating/top-10-big-budget-porns.html

    1441982204
    Milf+Dilf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 400
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2008

    Most films from the 80's have a decent plot and reasonable acting, compared to modern stuff anyway. A lot are available on tube sites. One of our favs is Private teacher

    1442042007
    WillC [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 343
    • Joined: 28 Jul 2012

    I remember porn films being passed around at work,one chap moaned that there wasn`t much plot,he was ridiculed with chaps saying it`s porn not War and Peace! Basically any porn is going to be...boy meets girl/girls/boys whatever and sex happens!

    1442138650
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2478
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010

    Milf+Dilf wrote:

    Most films from the 80's have a decent plot and reasonable acting, compared to modern stuff anyway. A lot are available on tube sites. One of our favs is Private teacher

    +1

    1442150010
    Talia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 718
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2015

    WillC wrote:

    Basically any porn is going to be...boy meets girl/girls/boys whatever and sex happens!

    Boy meets girl is probably the most often used "basic plot" in film history - from Bringing up Baby over Titanic to Music and Lyrics, to name only some I've seen and liked (I normally prefer movies that start with an explosion and then get more interesting). Throwing in a few explicit sex scenes shouldn't spoil the movie ;)

    The top 10 budgets list looks promising, now I'd just have to find the films. Unfortunately my internet connection is not up to streaming (even LH videos don't always run smoothly). Is there a second-hand market for porn DVDs? Most of my movie DVDs come from Amazon marketplace (but if I understand UK law correctly Amazon.co.uk - or any other UK seller - is not allowed to sell hardcore porn?)

    1442202883
    MrSilverXXX [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 14 Sep 2015

    How can I follow this post? This is something I'm interested in, too!

    1442220884

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1479
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2013

    MrSilverXXX wrote:

    How can I follow this post? This is something I'm interested in, too!

    There is no 'follow' function, nor any kind of notification here on the forums, so you just need to check back in when you can. It helps to know though that on the main Forum page threads are displayed in chronological order, so any thread that gets the most recent reply pops on top of the list. You can also have easy access to a thread you are interested in by posting on it (as you just had) and then going to find it on your own profile page.
    1442238335
    Talia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 718
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2015

    I've discovered in the meantime that U.S. sellers quite often have an extra category of "porn with plot". Now my only problem are the prices - you'd get a very nice toy for the price of some of those DVDs, and I have a feeling I'd get more use out of the toy...

    Btw, is anybody here from France who has bought porn DVDs by mail order from the U.S.? Any problem with customs?

    1442405429
    Talia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 718
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2015

    No progress on the porn front, but I did find a classic erotic movie - Emanuelle - at the library. Unfortunately it has lots of beautiful female nudity and a fabulous car, but a decided lack of gorgous males (or male nudity in general) and the horses are so-so... The scenery is fabulous, however (haven't watched the bonus material yet, but the film seems to have been made in Thaland).

    1442409529
    sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 744
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2011

    Xconfessions might be what you're looking for?

    1442414021
    Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 336
    • Joined: 26 May 2015

    Pirates 2 Stengettis revenge has a good spoof plot. Feels like an 80's parody of pirates of the carribean

    1442494847
    Talia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 718
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2015

    Xconfessions is most probably what I am NOT looking for! Emanuelle wasn't either, btw, but hey, it's a classic and it was free and the photography is suberb. And the production info (another argument for well-made DVDs) was fascinating!

    Pirates and Pirates 2 (Thumper, why did you recommend the second and not the first one?) might fit the bill, as could Flashpoint X or Manhunters (all from the above list of top-10 budgets). I'm just waiting for them to come my way at a reasonable price (i. e. less than a luxury sex toy).

    1442543956
    Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 336
    • Joined: 26 May 2015

    Talia wrote:

    Xconfessions is most probably what I am NOT looking for! Emanuelle wasn't either, btw, but hey, it's a classic and it was free and the photography is suberb. And the production info (another argument for well-made DVDs) was fascinating!

    Pirates and Pirates 2 (Thumper, why did you recommend the second and not the first one?) might fit the bill, as could Flashpoint X or Manhunters (all from the above list of top-10 budgets). I'm just waiting for them to come my way at a reasonable price (i. e. less than a luxury sex toy).

    The first one was not as high a quality of a film, although the story line is concurrent so it might be worth watching. Pirates 2 was at the time the highest budget porn film, most of which was spent on cgi if I am not mistaken. They are both cheesey and funny but with an actual plot and some good porn stars. I honestly watched it once while skipping the sex scenes just to see the story line and it was worth it

    1442592121
    Talia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 718
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2015

    Thumper the Rabbit wrote:

    ... I honestly watched it once while skipping the sex scenes just to see the story line and it was worth it

    That's what I'm looking for! The only thing that worries me is that in my experience parodies of parodies don't work as well as those of movies that take themselves seriously (I much preferred Hot Shots over Loaded Weapon) - and from what I remember of Pirates of the Caribean, there was nothing serious about that movie either ;)

    1442613095
    Dali256 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 399
    • Joined: 1 Mar 2010

    Have you seen 9 songs?

    1442626443
    Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 336
    • Joined: 26 May 2015

    Talia wrote:

    Thumper the Rabbit wrote:

    ... I honestly watched it once while skipping the sex scenes just to see the story line and it was worth it

    That's what I'm looking for! The only thing that worries me is that in my experience parodies of parodies don't work as well as those of movies that take themselves seriously (I much preferred Hot Shots over Loaded Weapon) - and from what I remember of Pirates of the Caribean, there was nothing serious about that movie either ;)

    I get what youmean. Honestly if you liked pirates of the Caribbean but would have like more nudity and more impressive graphics then this is the right film for you. It is parody to the point that they make jokes about the general story line, and there is a good bit of fucking, but the storyline stands strong nonetheless

    1442775006
    QB [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 29
    • Joined: 27 Jul 2014

    (Bookmark)!

    Thanks for the recommendations!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.