• Pegging Overload

TheDoctor [sign in to see picture]

Tr1cky how did she react when you suggested getting a strap on?

You might have to work on it with her and introduce the concept gradually.

I get a kick out of reading the ladies thoughts on pegging on here. Even if your own partner won't entertain the idea of wearing a strap on its good to know there are woman out there who do like it. Don't know why I find it such a turn on, think its the whole role reversal thing!😃

Tr1cky D1cky [sign in to see picture]

Hi Doc, I agree with the role reversal thing but as we've got older she has stopped being as adventurous. I've got gay friends and asked why they like it as such and given similar answers (slong with offers pmsl) I have used a couple of her toys but she didn't know until recently (long story)...

TheDoctor [sign in to see picture]

My other half is pretty adventurous I suppose so in a lot of ways I'm lucky. I think the only downside is I initiate all of the adventurous things, things would be quite vanilla otherwise😩

I wish she'd try it at least once...

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

Hi Tr1cky D1cky, Do you ever 'spoon' with her? If she spoons up against you would she push against your butt if you push back? Can you tempt her to dry hump you? You could bring up the subject of 'roll reversal' then.

Good luck.

Enjoy.

like the idea... might use a toy on her and leave close by and suggest it...lol

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Funny this I see a nice ass on a woman walking around and think exactly the same. Lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.