• Pegging Overload

CWGarrow92 [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys, recently I've started to notice a change in my sexual fantasies, normally if I ever see an attractive women I imagine her riding on top of me or something like that. But now when I see someone all I can really think about is her bending me over and pegging me with a strapon, I don't really think about me fucking her but rather her fucking me most of the time.
    Is this normal? Anyone else do it do? I've always loved pegging but I'm not too sure here.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I'd say the act in itself is completely normal, as for the recent thoughts being them-to-you rather than the other way around it's probably just because it's a new sexual fantasy and your mind is enjoying the idea of it! There are lots of things that people do sexually that aren't normal for me but it is for them, no such thing as normal really as we all have our own preferences :) x

RedCheeks [sign in to see picture]

Ditto! I'm a big fan of wearing the strap-on so when I see a hot guy I'm usually checking out their ass and thinking of bending them over.

Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

yeah ive had the same at points, nothing at all to worry about :)

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

Yes I think that we all have those thoughts from time to time.

At the moment we are having a problem with her trying to get her thumb inside me when atempting fisting, it just doesn't seem to fold and fit!! So now when I shake hands with women I'm sizing their hands. lol

Enjoy.

Jokerboy [sign in to see picture]

RedCheeks wrote:

Ditto! I'm a big fan of wearing the strap-on so when I see a hot guy I'm usually checking out their ass and thinking of bending them over.

hot x

CWGarrow92 [sign in to see picture]

RedCheeks wrote:

Im gonna be honest that is so unbelevably hot

rich0702 [sign in to see picture]

Iv been pegged by me ex g/f and I must say it was some of the best sex sessions we ever had .
    I was a bit worried at the start ,but after a few times I really got into it .
    We added bondage into it as well and had awesome results
    Don't hesitate in trying it

Ninja [sign in to see picture]

rich0702 wrote:

Iv been pegged by me ex g/f and I must say it was some of the best sex sessions we ever had .
    I was a bit worried at the start ,but after a few times I really got into it .
    We added bondage into it as well and had awesome results
    Don't hesitate in trying it

Oh yes, it is great.

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

Completely normal.

When my hubby walks past me, 90% of the time I end up thinking about pegging him or at least playing with a butt plug or fingers. I just can't help myself, haha

naughtymonkey [sign in to see picture]

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

Completely normal.

When my hubby walks past me, 90% of the time I end up thinking about pegging him or at least playing with a butt plug or fingers. I just can't help myself, haha

Lucky hubby!!

Pegging is pretty amazing, not just about the sensations of penetration, but letting yourself go/be taken, mind blowing the first few times...

treborsrus [sign in to see picture]

lucky gits the lot of you, think the furthest my oh would prob go would be fingers/toy.........would love her to give me a proper seeing to.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

treborsrus wrote:

lucky gits the lot of you, think the furthest my oh would prob go would be fingers/toy.........would love her to give me a proper seeing to.

Worth asking though! Don't ask, don't get! ;)

strapon_banana [sign in to see picture]

It was my husband that surgested pegging to me and for a couple of years i said no.... eventually i agreed and now i love it !!

TheDoctor [sign in to see picture]

I didn't enjoy the pegging experience at first, maybe I jumped in at the deep end, scuse the pun and it was too big. I've since bought a new strap on which is more the ticket however getting my oh to use it on me is difficult to say the least. We've only used it once so far.😡

I thought she would have liked the role reversal and being in charge for a change and enjoy the idea of f*******g her fella. Alas it seems not.

Question to the sexy ladies who do enjoy it, was there a time when you didn't enjoy pegging then let yourself go and did enjoy the experience or is it something you love or hate❔

strapon_banana [sign in to see picture]

Yes as I said originaly I was against the idea but my partner slowly convinced me to try it not so much by nagging but telling me what I'd get out of it and how much attention I'd get,

When we do pegging the actual strapon in his arse is only a very small part to our evening a lot more time is spent with him pleasuring me to multiple orgasms, hot candle massarges , him going down on me and more recently me straddling his head to be pleasured so at first it was almost a trade off lots of pleasure for me followed by strapon for him.... However after doing this a few times my confidence began to grow my partner baught a high quality harness and a good silicone dildo and I began to enjoy it, I couldn't deny to myself I was starting to enjoy it because I was finding myself so incredibly wet after pegging.
    My partner discussed with me that hearing me cum while i pegged him would really turn him on so with that in mind we purchased a wee vibe and found it would sit in me and on my clit perfect if I put some latex pants on over it, then the harness would go on with the base of the dildo pushing against the wee vibe so on every thrust it pushed the vibrations against me more.... It's safe to say it works for us and we have never looked back now we have started playing with bigger toys, fisting, plenty of spanking and my dominatrix wardrobe is growing constantly

Make it all about her and you might get what you want

Hope that helps

Tr1cky D1cky [sign in to see picture]

I would love my wife to peg me but I don't think it would float her boat. I've sort of suggested using a strapon so she gets some DP and in the hope the role reverses but don't think it will happen... :-(

Jordan eat your heart out [sign in to see picture]

I'd love to peg a guy, just can't find a guy to peg 😔

Miss K [sign in to see picture]

Just been thinking about this, it's sumthing I hadnt give must thought to until recently.... Now that's all I can think about...

Tr1cky D1cky [sign in to see picture]

I just don't know how to tell her.... but could I get someone else to do it... or is that wrong

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.