• Flickr anyone?

markymoo [sign in to see picture]

Hey all,

I was thinking.... because the rules here for posting images are on the "safe side" (which is perfectly fine!) I thought it might be fun to start a flickr group so we can all post more naughty pictures of ourselves in outfits, toys and accessories from this site. What do you think?

I've got quite a few pictures of a outfits from here but they are too naughty too post here, but I'd like you all to be able to see them!

Flickr has it's pros and cons, but it's free to join (and if you already have a Yahoo! account, you already have a flickr account). So long as you don't post any naughty pictures in public areas, and "flag" your photos as moderate or restricted depending on the content, then you should be fine to post them.

I just took some photos this afternoon of a friend of mine in a red butterfly thong, and they are *way* to naughty to post here, so I'll stick them up on flickr at some point when I get a chance.

Would anyone from the Lovehoney staff care to comment? I don't want to do anything that would upset you :) It seems to me like it would be a good idea as it means we can all see more product photos, and that can only be good thing :D

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.