• How high is your sex drive? am I normal ? lol

SexySoph247 [sign in to see picture]

Hiya....just wondering how high is your sex drive?

Mine is super high and through the roof and the more I get then the more I want!
    Kinda wondering what's normal... and even considering seeing if there are pills on the market to minimise this desire?

Anyone else have this problem?

Chunky munkey [sign in to see picture]

Normal? What's normal?

we are all different with different tastes likes and frequencys

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Some people just have a naturally high sex drive :)

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

I think it's great to have a high sex drive. Embrace it!

Jordan eat your heart out [sign in to see picture]

My sex drive is very high, I use my bullet vibrator last thing at night and first thing in the morning as at the moment I'm single 😔 However when I'm with someone they are normally woken up with a brew and blowjob which inevitably leads to more.

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

SexySoph247 wrote:

Mine is super high and through the roof and the more I get then the more I want!

I'd forget the term "normal", but you're not alone, if that's any comfort. I don't think this is unusual at all.

One of the problems is we are often told that men have higher sex drives than women, which in my experience isn't accurate. I've wanted as much, or more sex than almost all of my male partners and when I was younger this made me feel like I was a bit odd. The reality is, everyone is different.

Why do you want to decrease your sex drive? Is it an inconvenience?

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Tbf i can go a few days where i'm just not in the mood but usually there has to be something up like i'm stressing or something but sometimes i get it so bad you just don't want to stop and it's true what they say about the gym. It does make you want sex more.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

My sex drive is through the roof ! But that's *normal* for me .

Everyone is different. . . . . but no one is abnormal :) x

IrishChris [sign in to see picture]

I like to masturbate everyday. I also like to have sex everyday. If the opportunity presents itself to do either more than once, I probably will. And that doesn't even factor in sending the occassional filthy text message or sex pic.

Your sex drive is only "too high" if it's causing you physical injury and you still have to keep going. But that's an addiction and a whole other conversation.

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Well now I have a partner after 20 years with an abusive ex..followed by 3 1/2 years of no sex with anyone...my sex drive is through the roof!
    I have to think if I might tire out/ break my fella..as he loves the sex..but I don't think he has the stamina for going all out all the time!!
    I love him to bits though..and things will likely get more steamy the more we explore..😊😘😋

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

I think you are asking a group of people who all have high sex drives. That is why we are here. Totally normal in this forum!

RedCheeks [sign in to see picture]

Mine has always been high (very regular solo play!) but I've noticed that when I have a new play partner and things are hot with them that I spend even more time preoccupied with sex. So I definitely understand 'the more I get then the more I want' :)

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

My sex drive is much higher than my OHs so I play solo quite a lot, recently with my new Lelo Mona.

Normal is a good question, we are all different. I probably play once or twice a day.

Embrace your sex drive unless it's getting a problem. If it is taking over your life maybe a trip to the GP for a blood test as your hormone levels might be out of balance.

kev&millie [sign in to see picture]

You're not alone there my sexy drive is very high!! I'm constantly thinking about and wanting sex lol. I'm the same the more I get the more I want, I just can't seem to get enough of the hubby which in sure he isn't complaining 😉

sarahkitty [sign in to see picture]

I'm not sure exactly what high, me and my husband both like to orgasm daily if possible. We don't have time or the opportunity for sex everyday so of course we both masturbate as needed. I do it daily if possible as it can only take a few minutes and I love the feeling of my orgasm. My husband works away in the week and will usually tell me if he's had a wank as I love to know.

delicatewoman [sign in to see picture]

Mine is pretty high. I love sex. I love to do it daily and include toys in my session with my lover.

Milf+Dilf [sign in to see picture]

Normal for wifey: fluctuates depending on time of the month

Normal for hubby: high all the time

As others have said we both feel normal ;)

D.j [sign in to see picture]

after nearly 11 years with out a relationship I don`t know if a woman came along( in my mjnd sex drive in overdrive ) I might not be able to do anything?it`s being such a long time since I have had a woman

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

were all differnet mine varied from time to time/ mood/ maedication

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Very high allways has been.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.