• Femdom 3 Sum - Good / Bad idea ?

strapon_banana [sign in to see picture]

So after a few glasses of wine a few nights ago my mouth run away with me and I started talking about threesomes with my oh and basically i said the scenario would have rules and a theme that being Femdom thus anything he did or had done to him would be under instruction by me, I would like to tease him by having some fun with the girl whilst making him watch but tied up so he is unable to touch himself, I've already said I wouldn't be happy about him having sex with another girl and because I'd be running the show this shouldn't cause problems i would like to have him just as a slave where I can command him to give myself or the other girl an orgasm but then his treat would be both of us donning the strapon harness and using his mouth and arse as we please.

So anyways to my surprise he said yes ( when sober ), in the past we both have said a threesome could cause relationship problems and be awkward so haven't entertained the idea but he thinks being a slave to 2 girls even though not havering sex with the other girl would be a huge turn on and hopefully avoid any potential awkwardness between us afterwards.

I'd like peoples thoughts ? Has anyone been in this situation ?

Good / bad idea ?

Where to start looking for a girl ? And how to approach the subject assuming some sort of fetish site might be best or possibly pay for a professional mistress ?

Raven93 [sign in to see picture]

A profesional might not be possible if you want to involve some form of actual sex, as most pro doms are incredibly strict about not crossing that line. So the usual dating sites, threesome sites etc and maybe fetlife would be a good place to go, but it will likely take time to find the right person. You might want to check the countless threads on swinging etc if you haven't already as they have lots of information.

SherbetWrite [sign in to see picture]

in the past we both have said a threesome could cause relationship problems and be awkward

Before you go ahead you need to have a discussion and make sure you both want to have a threesome. I've found a graph here, it might be useful for you. http://www.refinery29.com/2015/08/91251/threesome-infographic

As for finding someone, the site FabSwingers gets bandied round here quite a lot, you might want to look there.

charliemichelle [sign in to see picture]

most usefull

or have you looked at fetlife site

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

Just make sure you don't go onto Ashley Madison 😉

Thanks for all the replies, that website was really helpful, We will discuss further and report in any progress we think the hardest thing will be finding the perfect person it's quite a unique thing where looking for ! I'm heading towards fetlife to have a nosey :)

good luck with fetlife as its a very usefull site we found it very helpfull

wot are you looking for?

A girl who would like to engage in play with me but also enjoy the idea of acting as a double act mistress and teasing pegging my husband, they wouldnt be alloud sex with my husband

can understand the no sex part

I think we might be wishfull thinking that we could find someone suitable, One thing is for sure local or friends is defiantly not an option, I can't imagine how angry and upset he would be if any friends found out his kinky fetish :( outside the bedroom he's very much a mans man !

you just neaver no wot might turn up !

nothing wrong with kinky fetish bdsm !

my oh was into swinging and most he enjoyed i dont no as i havent tryed

this is a turnon !

jon19 [sign in to see picture]

SherbetWrite wrote:

in the past we both have said a threesome could cause relationship problems and be awkward

Before you go ahead you need to have a discussion and make sure you both want to have a threesome. I've found a graph here, it might be useful for you. http://www.refinery29.com/2015/08/91251/threesome-infographic

As for finding someone, the site FabSwingers gets bandied round here quite a lot, you might want to look there.

This is a really useful post. Thank you

SherbetWrite [sign in to see picture]

jon19 wrote:

SherbetWrite wrote:

This is a really useful post. Thank you

No worries, glad you found it useful!

Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

thats one lucky guy right there :)

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I have done something similar in the past. Fab is a great site, but it may be difficult in finding a bi fem up to doing it. Some may have an issue with nt having sex, whereas with me I like all the teasing and prefer soft swing, so that's anything from kissing, oral, touching, but no intercourse. Mist of these have been my best meets.

Keep discussing your fantasy together and good luck

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.