• Pegging

SKo [sign in to see picture]

Planning to have a go at pegging for the first time this weekend - any helpful tips?

I've not really done much like this before, just played a bit with anal beads, fingers... he's used vibrators in previous relationship but not had strap on before.

Raven93 [sign in to see picture]
    AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Lots of lube and start small!

strapon_banana [sign in to see picture]

If you can it it's worth investing in a good quality silicon dildo and a quality harness it really can make all the difference to how well and enjoyable it is

Russ1978 [sign in to see picture]

Planning to get this done in future :)

charliemichelle [sign in to see picture]

i can only wish but my oh is not keen and i wont push her

magicnumber69 [sign in to see picture]

I'm blessed that my OH is quite adventurous and that she's willing to give pegging a try, sometime in the future since - being a long-distance couple - our sex lives are still in its early days.

We've had a look at the strapless strap-ons and we quite like that idea, especially as she's a larger size, so a harness might not fit her, but I'm really excited by the prospect of being pegged!

SKo [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the links Raven.

Magicnumber - I'm large myself, but the harnesses give their size details so hopefully you'll be able to find one that suits if you want to go for that option.

Think we're both nervous, but more so me - I'm a liitle worried that I'll be too forceful as he's quite keen to get going - he has the night fully planned from start to finish! We'll just have to take our time, and we have plenty of lube ready and waiting...

Littlestars [sign in to see picture]

I'm plus size and the lovehoney set with three dildos is a decent size and has extra extendable side clips too.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22842

im an 18/20 and I don't even need the side clips on, to give you and idea of the size it goes too.

i did consider strapless but I get really wet and cum a lot so I did wonder if I did strapless I'd need extra support to keep it in

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.