• cameltoe?

pierre_s [sign in to see picture]

I love catching the occasional glimpse. However, I'd much prefer it if I had some idea that it's done on purpose. Happened to me on the tube once where on a packed train a woman with running tights/leggings stood right in front of my face. Needless to say I got very little reading done and tried my best to pretend I was...

Love playtime. [sign in to see picture]

Camel toe - sexy but completely dependent on the rest of the package imao.

Also totally inappropriate in for example the school playground or anywhere near children.

Omnom95 [sign in to see picture]

I love camel toe's and love seeing them but I really try not to stare in public and I find it very inappropriate in certain situations like many things.

Ladybette [sign in to see picture]

Don't mean to offend but...yuk. Each to their own in general but I work with kids and when those kids (10 and under) are out in town with you and bring things to your attention, telling you how inappropriately someone is dressing..asking why a woman would wear clothes that fitted like that..well, it makes you more aware. It's not only men noticing..

[suspended user]

suspended user

You're probably right.

Eight4Ten [sign in to see picture]

Personally, I love seeing a cameltoe..... Imagination soon runs wild and something takes over in my pants! 💦

sussannee [sign in to see picture]

same here !! even i have a nice camel toe very prominent thorugh. i get lot of stares on the beach and pool side. i love it and like the stares also

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.