• Loss of Clitoral Orgasms...

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Hi,
    I have recently discovered g-spot orgasms in the past month or two. It has been great to find a new form of pleasure, however since having more of the g-spot type of orgasm I have been finding it harder to orgasm clitorally, especially in oral sex. I dont know why or if it is a direct result of these g-spot orgasms.
    Has anyone else had this issue or can suggest how to get my body back to responding clitorally?
    Thanks

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Yes, same here, my wand doesn't work anymore, oral or any other toy, other than my rabbit. No idea how to get it back, I've even stopped any internal stimulation for a few weeks, but still no success and it's turned me into one frustrated kitty!

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

Abstaining from all sexual contact for a few days but making sure you arouse yourself good and often could work. Maybe then when you finally stimulate your clitoris in whatever way you like it it'll be easier to tip yourself over the edge.

I would recommend using a clitoral pump (or even one of the Lovehoney nipple suckers) and some orgasm balm to make sure your clitoris is swollen and fully sensitive. I often do this because I need such intense g-spot stimulation to come I sometimes can't feel the bullet I use so making sure my clit is primed helps massively :)

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

Abstaining from all sexual contact for a few days but making sure you arouse yourself good and often could work. Maybe then when you finally stimulate your clitoris in whatever way you like it it'll be easier to tip yourself over the edge.

I would recommend using a clitoral pump (or even one of the Lovehoney nipple suckers) and some orgasm balm to make sure your clitoris is swollen and fully sensitive. I often do this because I need such intense g-spot stimulation to come I sometimes can't feel the bullet I use so making sure my clit is primed helps massively :)

I have never even thought of using pumps and balms. Fantastic idea, I shall get practicing right away. Thank you lovely lady x

You're very welcome :)

How's you, PP? x

You're very welcome :)

How's you, PP? x

Not good at the moment, pretty much bed bound, really missing going out to the swinging clubs, catching up with friends. Nowhere is wheelchair friendly

P.S hope you're well Ouch, my post won't edit

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I'm fine, my lovely :-*

Wheelchair unfriendly places suck :( I hope you're being well looked after.x

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I'm fine, my lovely :-*

Wheelchair unfriendly places suck :( I hope you're being well looked after.x

That's good to hear, glad you're well x

I have my bestest friend who is my PA/carer and my son who will do the odd household chore and helps with my mobility scooter if I manage to get out. Other than that, I'm wasting time on here!

Thanks for the tip, I might add a balm or something in my next order.

I managed a clitoral orgasm last night. I think I find it easier when my legs are tensed from the get-go.

jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]

Those balms are in the 3 for 10 offer atm, ive just got 3 in 3 different flavours, my missus loves them,

Angus Ncle [sign in to see picture]

Can you please put link to the balms you'd recommend. Thanks Angus.
    Ps
    Just got free access guide from Motability roadshow which is quite useful. Also DisabledGo.com. best wishes. Too much still wheelchair unfriendly :-(

Zerlina [sign in to see picture]

I got a Liberator wedge a while ago (the Jaz, though you may be better off with the Wedge, I'm fairly petite and can just about fit on it without falling off), and having that under my pelvis noticeably improves oral sex. Have you tried messing around with cushions?

By the way, I'm new to this forum, and it's nice to see other disabled folk around! *waves* And arggh, whelchair unfriendly places, tell me about it. I live in an old city, lots of cobbles and awful kerbs and such, and right now I'm rather a fragile flower and not doing well with all the jolting.

I think Im getting my clitoral mojo back :) Ive not tried with oral yet but with toys and fingers Im managing again.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.