• Dom or Sub?

charliemichelle [sign in to see picture]

bdsm is not for everyone but we have found theres so much to bdsm theres a lot of fun to be had in differnt ways

hornycouple30 [sign in to see picture]

Dom+sub1810 wrote:

I'm a sub to my Dom husband, we love it. Only been into bdsm for 5months now, and it has honestly saved our relationship because without it we would be going through divorce right now instead of truly feeling happy lol.

Glad you and your husband have worked it out and are enjoying some bdsm
    hornycouple30 [sign in to see picture]

charliemichelle wrote:

bdsm is not for everyone but we have found theres so much to bdsm theres a lot of fun to be had in differnt ways

Thats a great piont theres that many areas of bdsm that if you experiment a little you will find what suits you and your partner

as we do

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

hornycouple30 wrote:

charliemichelle wrote:

Thats a great piont theres that many areas of bdsm that if you experiment a little you will find what suits you and your partner

There is indeed. I love the soft and sesual side then occasionally sadistic and masochist side.

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

Purring-Pussy wrote:

hornycouple30 wrote:

charliemichelle wrote:

There is indeed. I love the soft and sesual side then occasionally sadistic and masochist side.

Same here. I like trying to mix it up. Especially as I'm married to my sub, so the intimacy from the soft and sensual sessions helps keep things in perfect balance!

well said !

Dom+sub1810 [sign in to see picture]

hornycouple30 wrote:

Dom+sub1810 wrote:

I'm a sub to my Dom husband, we love it. Only been into bdsm for 5months now, and it has honestly saved our relationship because without it we would be going through divorce right now instead of truly feeling happy lol.

Glad you and your husband have worked it out and are enjoying some bdsm

Thank you. We have been married 6 years and all but the last 5 months have been rubbish due to health reasons. I think this works sooo well for us because we can't control or change my health, but we can change our sex life and feelings towards each other. My Dom husband is loving the fact that he has the control lol.

I agree with something you said about how everyone is different, how we talk, think, look etc so why would our sexual/non-sexual likes and dislikes be the same??

KarlsGirl78 [sign in to see picture]

Sub for me definitely with a forceful dominant...I don't want no soft touch

[suspended user]

suspended user

hornycouple30 wrote:

Yeah a good balance between sub and dom i think the man should be the dom more often but i do enjoy my oh being the dom 😊

I completely agree with that statement, we're new to BDSM & my OH is definitely preferring being the sub! I think we're going to have to start a coin toss, too decide who's sub/dom lol :-)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.