• How strong are your orgasms ladies?

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

I'm sure your OH will be gutted he missed it lol you'll just have to wind him up over it as best as you can

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Told him when he came in, and he just said humph, then told little one (5months) to not listen to mum' s 'potty mouth!'

pmsl such a prude, haha!

Jordan eat your heart out [sign in to see picture]

I find that if I'm in the doggy position and use my bullet on my clit my orgasm makes me scream and I'm not a screamer!!

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Haha I think if I told guy I'm seeing that I'm pretty sure he'd be on the first train over lol

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

deepends on the orgasm mine vary i can hoave strong ones where i am left exhausted and writhing and i can have small ones where i can go on for hours now g spot orgasms and squirting i can force his cock out when i am about to squirt its like pulling a splug and a foutain spuring out lol xx

Fennekin [sign in to see picture]

I never really had a real orgasm, but I'd say I have "tiny" ones, where I feel relaxed afterwards? It's hard to describe, but that's pretty much it. ( ´o`)

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

Fennekin wrote:

I never really had a real orgasm, but I'd say I have "tiny" ones, where I feel relaxed afterwards? It's hard to describe, but that's pretty much it. ( ´o`)

Mine are the same, I have them, but only very small ones. It doesn't bother me as I absolutey love sex with hubby and I enjoy it, I just struggle to orgasm through sex, And when I do it's never that amazing thing a lot of people rave about, hopefully I will get that at some point Haha

[suspended user]

suspended user

I can explode with toys or my Oh. Fucking my arse and me using my wand on my clit always has him trying to keep his cock n back there. With each erruption I force him out, he forces back in. I lose myself for a few seconds on each on, the most I've had in one session is 14. In was like lying in a pool, thank god for pvc sheets and crips cotton ones to cover the coldness.

I have small internal orgasms when he's playing with my nipples or the whole of me down there. That can be a lot too and very very yummy. :)

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

If there's a combination of G spot and clitoral stimulation then extremely strong orgasms happen, the full body kind that leaves you breathless. If it's just one or the other then only reasonably strongl

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

My orgasms are always with clitoral stimulation, they are really intense especially if my G-spot is stimulated. I have some of the most amazing orgasms having doggy sex on the edge of the bed, wand on my clit, and toy in my ass....amazing!

Hoping to have a G-spot orgasm soon, when I stimulate my G-spot it feels amazing, I always feel a build up like I'm going to have one and then nothing :(

Anyone got some tips I could try?

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

Mine really annoy me, i get one ok one, then afte that i can go every 30 seconds but its just the very fist single contraction, and i can go as many times as i like but it gets weaker nd weaker, it can leave me very frustrated as the first one is usually not brilliant, it's only been really strong once, maybe twice

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

I've been wondering if a wand would help, but they're pricey and it would have to be waterproof, the one on the tester list looks amazing, i might have to save up for one.

KimmiBoo [sign in to see picture]

Like most people, mine depend on what is done to achive them! When I maturbate then I know what I'm doing and I go all twitchy, but it only lasts a few powerful seconds. I have had the feeling of a build up, but not the feeling of release however I've felt very sensitive afterwards so I know I've had one. I've had some that makes my fingers and toes go tingly, and I think those are the best ones! I guess I'm lucky in that I can have an orgasm through penatration alone, and found out what positions are most effective for me!

I think really giving into your own kinks and fetishes really help too. With my ex, he was very vinilla and basic during sex, which is all fine and dandy but I'm not vinilla so my sexual experiences with him were not that great. With my current boyf, I can completely be myself because he has the same kinks as me and he is also experimental like myself!

For me, I can say that I'll orgasm 9/10 if my legs are on his shoulders, and I'm restrained in some way (even if its just him holding my hands down) with his hand either covering my mouth(Or duct tape is good!) or his hand on my neck. I don't like being throttled, but a little bit of pressure there just pushes me over the edge!

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

KimmiBoo wrote:

I think really giving into your own kinks and fetishes really help too. With my ex, he was very vinilla and basic during sex, which is all fine and dandy but I'm not vinilla so my sexual experiences with him were not that great. With my current boyf, I can completely be myself because he has the same kinks as me and he is also experimental like myself!

For me, I can say that I'll orgasm 9/10 if my legs are on his shoulders, and I'm restrained in some way

My OH is very vanilla, it does get frustrating. Sometimes I just wish he would grab me when he gets in from work and bend me over on the stairs and just do me there, or hoist me up onto the dining table and screw my brains out.

My fave position is him on top with my legs over his shoulders or around his neck. Especially with my hips raised. Love that angle. I need clitoral stimulation too though to actually cum during penetration.

my orgasms can be like an undulating wave. With continued stimulation of the right kind, and if I'm not over sensitive, I could probably go on and on for ages. Perhaps as long as the infamous Celine Dion Titanic soundtrack theme, lol!

KimmiBoo [sign in to see picture]

Luv bunny wrote:

My OH is very vanilla, it does get frustrating. Sometimes I just wish he would grab me when he gets in from work and bend me over on the stairs and just do me there, or hoist me up onto the dining table and screw my brains out.

My fave position is him on top with my legs over his shoulders or around his neck. Especially with my hips raised. Love that angle. I need clitoral stimulation too though to actually cum during penetration.

It was a bit frustrating, yes! I tried to spice things up once because we had been talking about the possibility of me dressing up, so when I knew we had the house to ourselves and he came home from work I came bouncing down the stairs in a make-shift school-girl uniform. He just laughed it off and offered me a cup of tea! Pah!

It's totally about that position for me! My boyfriend can pick up when I'm getting close now (Still fairly new relationship) and just swings my legs up around his neck if he's on top and it's so great! In reply to the original poster of this thread, when I orgasm in this position it's usually fairly strong, so when my body tenses he's forced out of me and has to give me a few minutes to recover

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.