• is gushing a problem?

stephiski [sign in to see picture]

Just had a meet with someone and i dont do anything for him and was told to get my clothes on and dropped off back in town all because he was stroking himself against me and after quite some foreplay and being restrained he unties me and drops it on me he cant because i gushed too much allready. I know everyone has their preferences but is it that much a problem that i gush how i do😢

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

It's not a problem, no. Just as you say, everyone has their preferences.

When you say 'gush', do you mean you were just very wet or you had actually gushed i.e. squirted? Because I understand that some people don't like squirting because of the whole pee thing, but to not like that someone has clearly been turned on from your actions and is visably wet? Er...ok. I guess if he wants to have sex with dry, unaroused women that's his call...

The way he reacted was definitely out of order regardless of his preferences. He is very much the one with the problem, not you. Please don't feel insecure about this, he's the idiot that clammed up at the sight of an aroused female. He seems very immature to not realise that this is what happens when you turn a lady on...

You on the other hand are perfectly normal. Never be ashamed of your body reacting to stimulation :)

Gushed as in squirted alot everywhere a few times and i barely started playing really. I cant help but take it personally

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Its no problem for the right guy. well its no problem at all really, but of course different people like different things. You just managed to find a guy who wasnt into it. At least now you can find someone a little bit more suited. I gurantee if we did a poll here, a good 95% would say it would have been a huge turn on.

It isnt a problem. In fact for most its probably an honour. And for people like me who have never squirted, its a cherished gift that I wish I could do haha

emma&mart [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't say its a problem at all, my OH isn't happy unless i have gushed atleast once!!

But you are right each to there own, it seems a little harsh telling you to get dressed and made you leave but who needs a man like that anyway?

Chin up and on to the next, just see it as a stepping stone... First time for everything and all that!

Xx

I wish i was one that wished to gush instead of gushing. Not felt quite this upset with myself in quite some time.
    I cant help it. Like im a highly sexual person and i just dont need this confusion over this so to say with everything bumbling round my head as well.

emma&mart [sign in to see picture]

I know it's easier said than done but seriously I think it's his loss. Have you been with partners before that have liked it?

charliemichelle [sign in to see picture]

no

Stato1987 [sign in to see picture]

emma&mart wrote:

I wouldn't say its a problem at all, my OH isn't happy unless i have gushed atleast once!!

But you are right each to there own, it seems a little harsh telling you to get dressed and made you leave but who needs a man like that anyway?

Chin up and on to the next, just see it as a stepping stone... First time for everything and all that!

Xx

+1 only had one partner squirt and gotta say made me pretty proud. Shame i cant get the OH to do it. Just the wrong person for you stephiski.
    Gingerman [sign in to see picture]

I would have been incredibly turned on if that was me, and would have felt very flatered and privileged. Defiently his problem, but I understand that it might not feel like that for you for a while.

kinkywelsh [sign in to see picture]

stephiski wrote:

Gushed as in squirted alot everywhere a few times and i barely started playing really. I cant help but take it personally

stephiski wrote:

Just had a meet with someone and i dont do anything for him and was told to get my clothes on and dropped off back in town all because he was stroking himself against me and after quite some foreplay and being restrained he unties me and drops it on me he cant because i gushed too much allready. I know everyone has their preferences but is it that much a problem that i gush how i do😢

its not a problem in my opinion. I had an ex partner that squirted/gushed alot and i used to love it. Wanted her to do it all the time. It was a huge turn on for me. Its his loss. Dont worry your self about it, its the other persons problem and not your fault how your body reacts to excitement /pleasure.
    Dom+sub1810 [sign in to see picture]

That is terrible.

I gush a lot!!!!!! I'm not ashamed of my body, or it's reaction to pleasure.

I was worried the first time it happened, but now my husband does his best to make sure I squirt atleast 5-6 times a night if not more!!! (very tiring lol).

In my personal oppinion yes everybody is different and so are their likes and dislikes, but that is no way to treat a person you are getting intimate with, or at all for that matter. They should feel very ashamed of themselves, and you I hope feel happy with your body and all that it does, and I hope you can find someone who treats you properly.

Good luck xxx

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Please don't feel embarrassed or ashamed. I love it when a lady gushes and always there to lap it up. Perhaps the guy hadn't experienced this before and he was just shocked, but it was very rude of him to just stop everything and say you had to go. Perhaps if he had aired his concern, it may have made you feel at least a bit better.

I rarely gush forf men, so I have on my swinging profile that it doesn't always happen and I explain this if I'm meeting a single guy, otherwise they end up hurting me to make it happen. If you have a similar profile, maybe add a little warning so to speak, perhaps a bit tongue in cheek, such as "don't forget the snorkle and flippers".

WillC [sign in to see picture]

It`s his problem not yours! Be proud to be a gusher!

Mr absoluteltly loves making me gush but it seems more and more people say oh i dont want to do anything because how much you squirt etc. even my ex i was with for three years hated it. I know when i eventually see mr again i will be reluctant to do alot of things because i will be worried about it. Like its just who i am and i hate not pleasing people and just yeah i know its probably not a big deal. But untying me and telling me to get dressed when i was actually more than enjoying myself kinda knocked me back. But i dont get it because on my swingers profile i have a few verifications where people say how much i do and like laughing saying if she needa a towel get three and i tell peoplw i gush as well i cant help it its me and how i am and being told it did nothing for him i just wanted to cry. In a way im glad i held my head high and kept every emotion in until i was round the corner from where he left me.

KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]

If I were you I'd move on to the next one.

As others have said here I'd be very happy that what I'd done had made someone gush - perhaps like you I look for afirmation that I'm pleaseing my partner and I can't think of anything more obvious than to have them gush.

Don't take it as a knock back, rather look for people who appreciate it

Deekayjay [sign in to see picture]

Nothing wrong with being a gusher! I only started doing this regularly recently, trying to revive our sex life and now hubby feels a failure if I don't!
    Each to their own but his reaction to you was horrible... Hold your head up and be proud- lots of women would be chuffed to squirt at all..

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

From a male point of view,I will be totally honest and say if you had done that with me the thought of making you leave would have been the last thing on my mind,I would have kept you there as long as possible.I realise this has been a bit of a knock but honestly it his problem not yours and I am pretty certain he is in the minority.

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

No it's not an issue at all, and the scenario you have explained is appalling as to how he had treated you.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Think maybe he's the one who should be thinking about this...not you xx

I gush and squirt considerably and both me and oh usually end up soaking wet, as does the bedding, the floor etc !! Lol !! The majority of men find it a huge turn on and would love it.

Dont let this knock you back, it sounds as though you're an incredibly sexual woman and you should be proud of that fact xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.