• Are vaginal and g-spot orgasms different?

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

Haha! I don't suppose it really matters as long as it feels good does it! :-)

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

From my experience i have had the folowing:

Clitoral orgasm (clitoral orgasm ends with vaginal contractions)

Vaginal orgasm(orgasm during sex not stimulation the g spot)

G spot orgasm(during sex or masturbation often ends in ejaculation)

Anal orgasm(i once had orgasms during being fingered i have also had them using a plug)

Blended orgasm (can be both g spot and clit or anal and vaginal or anal and clit etc)

nipple stimulation orgasm( stimulating my nipples makes me hve a vaginal orgasm very rarely happens but it has)

That is just from my experience nothing technical about it really.

Katie T [sign in to see picture]

What about anal orgasm ?

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Im going to have even more time playing around with my body now I know this knowledge :)

What does an anal orgasm feel like? Like is it contractions? Ive never felt anything close to an orgasm up there :/

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

I didn't want to start a new thread so just posted in this one. I think I may have had a G-spot orgasm today, but I'm not sure as it felt similar to a clitoral one. I was using my glass dildo, and did not stimulate my clit, but I had my finger on it. Does anyone know if you can have a clitoral orgasm through stimulating the G-spot?

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

First things first when I squirt it can be from vaginal penetration or clit. The squirt happens a few seconds before orgasming (for me anyway). As for vaginal orgasm I get different strengths, sometimes really strong and other times barely there. I think this is down to where you are receiving most friction, g spot or deeper in or shallower. I would then say they are all vaginal orgasms just achieved from wherever the friction has been concentrated. We are confusing though 😊

Anal orgasm feels to me like it starts in the lower back but I orgasm in my vagina from anal but it feels deeper than a vaginal orgasm. It is so difficult to explain 😔

Hi leilaK sounds like a g spot to me but our clits are inside our bodies as well so yes they can be stimulated from the inside.

Andy/Jul [sign in to see picture]

Im now lost ....A ..G...join the dots and hey presto ...Orgasm must program the satnav from now on

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.