• Bound to a chair?

DaisyDolly [sign in to see picture]

We have just bought some bondage tape and I really want to be tied to a chair blindfolded!

Anyone got any tips? Or have done this before? What's it like?

SvenTS [sign in to see picture]

Have a plan of action and think of positioning before you start binding. There's a lot of fun positions when bound to a chair depending on what you're into but forethought will make things go a lot smoother and much more fun for everyone involved.

Being bound 'backwards' so to speak is great for some spanking play and, if the chair has slats, running a set of nipple clamps around them make for a good incentive not to squirm if pain is your game. It can limit vaginal play other than having a vibrator setup in place or some semi-awkward reaching but usually allows for comfortable anal play depending on the chair and the people involved.

Forward facing gives full access for vaginal play - but you'll likely want to make sure you've scooted forward in the seat for the best angle before binding.

DaisyDolly [sign in to see picture]

Thank you for the reply am thinking forward facing!

brucey15 [sign in to see picture]

How about using a wooden chair and stick a suction cup vibrating dildo to it and sit on it while bound to chair! Or use a remote controlled vibrator, I would get out loads of sloppy food like custards and trifles and do some splashing too !! Try it it's amazing

Sarah_Bow [sign in to see picture]

I've found stretching the tape first helps its hold and you can reuse it more !!

Have fun :)

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.