• please say it's not just me!

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

You're a credit to the site, as are others but I'm giving you the credit here as you're a star who I much enjoy talking to. Cheers hun, things are on the up, or i wouldn't be back on here yet. How's things going for you? I think your confidence thread was genius Xxxx

Awww huni thank you..what a lovely thing to say..that made me feel really good..Thank you i am glad I helped..and i am really glad things are on the up and I always enjoy talking to you xxxxx

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

That was my ohs opinion aswell, he had zero interest in them until I surprised him blindfolded and also the joy in your face watching him use it should make him enjoy it even more once he's come around to the idea. I know my oh thought they were proper weird until he got the surprise of his life.

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Black_Magic wrote:

I too have always been fascinated by them too. I have suggested getting one for the OH but he said he would find it weird. He says he prefers the real thing.

When used with the real thing it can be very enjoyable ^^ read my reviews for Monica and Elle if you like huni..Oh do as slinky did and surprise him ^^ xx

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Mummy mermaid, my pleasure hun, you're clearly a lovely girl who's great company on here. I'm glad my post made you happy :) thanks again for your nice words, you never fail to make me smile :) xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.