• please say it's not just me!

    1441374759
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2680
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    what ashame, ive not checked if its still in stock. idid see some other rabbits on sale? that's typical how it all hits you at once. Anytime I get sad everything goes wrong to add to the stress,pressure and so forth. When it all gets too much, take a look at your little one and you'll see the next fifteen to twenty years in front of you. sounds like you've achieved many things in life, don't ever let anything affect that. another pick up could be the sale here this week. X

    1441391849
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1177
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    slinky binky wrote:

    what ashame, ive not checked if its still in stock. idid see some other rabbits on sale? that's typical how it all hits you at once. Anytime I get sad everything goes wrong to add to the stress,pressure and so forth. When it all gets too much, take a look at your little one and you'll see the next fifteen to twenty years in front of you. sounds like you've achieved many things in life, don't ever let anything affect that. another pick up could be the sale here this week. X

    I have chilled out a bit since this morning...going to have another look though the sale xxx

    1441391886
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1177
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    Thank so much huni..you are right xxx

    1441717893
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2680
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    Hey mm, I've been checking the rabbit sale. There is some cracking deals. Have you had time to look?
    Also I'm going to be ordering a male vagina.my fellas girthy. What male vaginas would accommodate the "*big boy hehe;

    1441734914
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1177
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    slinky binky wrote:

    Hey mm, I've been checking the rabbit sale. There is some cracking deals. Have you had time to look?
    Also I'm going to be ordering a male vagina.my fellas girthy. What male vaginas would accommodate the "*big boy hehe;

    Plenty of time..no.penny's at the moment...I might have to save up for a luxury one i am thinking...my man is girthy too ^^ Monica is the perfect one for that Elle is a little on the tight and small size xxx

    1441739685
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2680
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    there's some really good rabbit deals
    me personally prefer rechargeable over all others. Batteries cost to much in the long term and mains powered just aren't for me. Are you going for a rechargeable?
    Monica is going in my basket very soon. sounds like she's up our cuupa tea. Or mine at least hehe ;-)

    1441830176
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1177
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    am going for it before next wednesday because i want the deal of the week ^^ iam going to go for a rechargeable make it a real luxury...why not after all the lovely toys i get my partner i deserve a special one right ^^ xxx let me know how it goes with monica i feel responsable now hehe! xxx

    1441831991
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2680
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    Dotw-fsog kegal balls? What rabbit are you thinking and yes rechargeable is the only way to go.....
    Hehe darn right you're getting the blame ;) ive gotta pay full price for Monica now the sale is over hehe x

    1441836819
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1177
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    yep been after them balls for awhile ^^ i have the basic ones and then i bought some FSOG balls in a 2 for 25 pounds deal but they are huge and i dont like them so want to try these ones ^^ iam thinking of the FSOG rabbit as iam a sucker for the range anyways and i love the free lube hehe by the looks of it the happy 2 G spot one is just the same as the FSOG one ..so for an extra tenner i get the range i like and free lube and balls ^^ and i can afford it on tuesday..just....

    ahhh noes...to be fair i have not got anything from the sale..my money has just not worked out for it...

    iam not too worried iam pretty sure you will love monica maybe more than your partner does hehe ^^ xx

    1441838291
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2680
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    brilliant choice I'm getting the fsog kegals aswel. I luv fsog aswel, them and Lelo Mmmmm
    Oooooh yeeeeaaahhh you should deffos go for the fsog rabbit aswel and let me know when your reviews live if u wudnt mind hunni X
    Hehe, my thoughts exactly I'm certain ill luv Monica more than my fella does Mmmmm X

    1442014454

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 8 Sep 2015

    Im a sucker for male vaginas to ^^
    Seems there are rather alot of us. x

    1442045818
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1177
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    KinkyKate88 wrote:

    Im a sucker for male vaginas to ^^
    Seems there are rather alot of us. x

    Hehe indeed i am not alone ^^ treating myself this week though! Roll.on.Tuesday!!! Xxx

    1442047822
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2680
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    i am absolutely adoring your new pp, It's very hot! ;) is it the LH covet me mesh crotchless knickers?
    oh mummy mermaid you certainly are responsible for my interest in male vaginas. Hehe X

    1442052464
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1177
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    Awww thank you slinky! It's the escante plus size heart back sheer mesh and lace knickers...not crotchless but backless for when i am naughty hehe as you can see I was!!! Was worth it hehe xxx

    1442137801
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2479
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010

    Yes I love all things to do with pussy to in a very big way . You are not alone. Pussy is my kink.

    1445612970
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2680
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    I forgot to update my well our experience's with Monica! I decided to go for her and surprise the oh as, he WAS skeptical about them.
    I blindfolded him and he was in his element so, it goes without saying.... Monica went down a treat for us both! I love playing with it myself she just feels so good and my fella definitely agrees. Watching him use her is out of this world.
    Monica has made a big impression, extremely happy to now own her and get plenty of use out of her. Hehe
    Thanks for the thread xxxx

    1445648096
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1177
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    slinky binky wrote:

    I forgot to update my well our experience's with Monica! I decided to go for her and surprise the oh as, he WAS skeptical about them.
    I blindfolded him and he was in his element so, it goes without saying.... Monica went down a treat for us both! I love playing with it myself she just feels so good and my fella definitely agrees. Watching him use her is out of this world.
    Monica has made a big impression, extremely happy to now own her and get plenty of use out of her. Hehe
    Thanks for the thread xxxx

    Oh yay!!!! So so glad huni xxx it's good to see you on here..missed you..hope your well xxx

    1445654310
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2680
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    I'm sending you massive virtual hugs as, if I didn't see this thread I'd probably still be staring at a bunch of male vaginas in my wishlist thinking....nah I'll maybe get one next order!
    Thanks hun, I missed chatting with you as well. I've had a rough month and really am trying to refrain from writing anything negative in such a positive, wonderful forum. Things are finally improving after a hellish time :) xxxx

    1445674898
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1177
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    slinky binky wrote:

    I'm sending you massive virtual hugs as, if I didn't see this thread I'd probably still be staring at a bunch of male vaginas in my wishlist thinking....nah I'll maybe get one next order!
    Thanks hun, I missed chatting with you as well. I've had a rough month and really am trying to refrain from writing anything negative in such a positive, wonderful forum. Things are finally improving after a hellish time :) xxxx

    Aww I am glad I helped huni..sorry to hear you have had a nightmare month...i am glad though things are getting better...*huge huggles* xxx

    1445686573
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2680
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    You're a credit to the site, as are others but I'm giving you the credit here as you're a star who I much enjoy talking to. Cheers hun, things are on the up, or i wouldn't be back on here yet. How's things going for you? I think your confidence thread was genius Xxxx

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.