• please say it's not just me!

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

I'm a little shy on occasion *blushes* hehe. Youre bad influence mummy mermaid *rushes too check sale* runs back conflicted! Because I'm getting a wand, came across one which is in the 3 for £75 deal *wawzer* so it had to go onto the shortlist. In that deal I see a male vibrator which isn't as 'ugly' to my fella. I'm not sure if you've any knowledge of those? Called the male o force vibrator if memory serves me correctly. definitely thinking it could be the way forward? Now I'm like, well it wasn't the wand id planned. Could go with a fellow wand and get Monica? Help...
    Sorry you lost somebody here. People come and go in forums, I hope you see her again. you seem nice. you've raised a subject id be to shy too. I just joined myself, loving the friendly people here.
    I'm grateful to this thread n the posts, they have helped me. I will now be following the thread with vested interest. ty X

MrCollins [sign in to see picture]

Slinky - get a wand and this attachment:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28560

Trust me (and my OH) on this! She's got the wand, and it's definitely wah-hey! for her. And this little attachment has introduced me to vibrations - took me a bit of getting used to, but it's what I've used most on myself so far out of the various things we got in the first order. My impression though is that YOU have to have the wand! hehe ... don't skimp on that side of things!! Get the Hummer attachment and both get giving/receiving/private joy out of the wand :)

For him later, I've looked at the O Force myself, sounds interesting, and the Cobra Libre. And although the Cobra is more expensive, I prefer the sound of it from the reviews - so I'm sat here waiting for the postman at this very moment...

But, due to mummymermaid's "bad influence" ;) ... I'm more excited about meeting Monica who should be in the same brown box

Mrcollins, thank you, are you meaning the Lovehoney deluxe wand? also id been wondering about an attachment so I've added that to my shortlist, as its also in the sales!
    I know what you mean about the male vibes, I'll have another scoot around. Needing too make a new wishlist as i dread to think of the total amount in the ever-growing 1st haha. Sooo many sales in this place I lurve it!
    *winks* ive noticed mummy mermaid being a bad influence. if it wasn't for me being so nosey reading the threads title id never of looked. I was instantly hooked on everyone's views here. Read the lot in a oner, now male vaginas are on my 2 do.....list!
    better get myself ready for tonight, going clubbing after meeting up with friends in town in two hours, saying obscenities to myself. it's this place its addictive.
    hope y'all lurving your new male vaginas

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

Mrcollins, thank you, are you meaning the Lovehoney deluxe wand? also id been wondering about an attachment so I've added that to my shortlist, as its also in the sales!
    I know what you mean about the male vibes, I'll have another scoot around. Needing too make a new wishlist as i dread to think of the total amount in the ever-growing 1st haha. Sooo many sales in this place I lurve it!
    *winks* ive noticed mummy mermaid being a bad influence. if it wasn't for me being so nosey reading the threads title id never of looked. I was instantly hooked on everyone's views here. Read the lot in a oner, now male vaginas are on my 2 do.....list!
    better get myself ready for tonight, going clubbing after meeting up with friends in town in two hours, saying obscenities to myself. it's this place its addictive.
    hope y'all lurving your new male vaginas

MrCollins wrote:

Slinky - get a wand and this attachment:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28560

Trust me (and my OH) on this! She's got the wand, and it's definitely wah-hey! for her. And this little attachment has introduced me to vibrations - took me a bit of getting used to, but it's what I've used most on myself so far out of the various things we got in the first order. My impression though is that YOU have to have the wand! hehe ... don't skimp on that side of things!! Get the Hummer attachment and both get giving/receiving/private joy out of the wand :)

For him later, I've looked at the O Force myself, sounds interesting, and the Cobra Libre. And although the Cobra is more expensive, I prefer the sound of it from the reviews - so I'm sat here waiting for the postman at this very moment...

But, due to mummymermaid's "bad influence" ;) ... I'm more excited about meeting Monica who should be in the same brown box

slinky binky wrote:

I'm a little shy on occasion *blushes* hehe. Youre bad influence mummy mermaid *rushes too check sale* runs back conflicted! Because I'm getting a wand, came across one which is in the 3 for £75 deal *wawzer* so it had to go onto the shortlist. In that deal I see a male vibrator which isn't as 'ugly' to my fella. I'm not sure if you've any knowledge of those? Called the male o force vibrator if memory serves me correctly. definitely thinking it could be the way forward? Now I'm like, well it wasn't the wand id planned. Could go with a fellow wand and get Monica? Help...
    Sorry you lost somebody here. People come and go in forums, I hope you see her again. you seem nice. you've raised a subject id be to shy too. I just joined myself, loving the friendly people here.
    I'm grateful to this thread n the posts, they have helped me. I will now be following the thread with vested interest. ty X

I don't know i am away for two days and I get labelled a bad influence...hehe I like it! I have found this site although awesome and amazing..they have so many offers and deals and do much choice that at the moment i am overwhelmed by it all hehe...I haven't used a male vibrator before on my partner just the realistic vaginas and the tenga eggs..I only have one wand..and that's the love honey mini wand and its a shame it's too loud for me to use often (house full of kids) as it blew my mind...I don't have many toys for me as it happens!

I hope you enjoy Monica mrcollins and slinky I hope like me we decide on an order soon before the sale ends! Sometimes they can be a thing as too much choice!!! Xxx

mummy mermaid, what are you waiting for with the sale there's a good range of female toys! there's good rabbits on sale, every girl needs a rabbit, that triple's heavily alluring! Hehe, you cant beat a bad influence! n from reading this through; and your feedback is good. the male vaginas are very appealing to me but my fella's convinced they am 'Unusable cos of how them look'. there's an idea on here I find useful about Introducing them. the forums brilliant for so meny reasons. X

MrCollins [sign in to see picture]

Aaaahhhhhh! mummymermaid - Monica, WoWOWOWOWOWOWOoooooeeeEEeeeWOW!

hehe

A stunning thing! Feels fabulous and doesn't cause me any rubbing (of the nasty kind!) or discomfort afterwards like most toys can tend to do if I'm not careful.

As expected, OH sees it more as something for me to use on my own in private - doesn't do anything for her AT ALL! Not one bit... lol

Doesn't worry me, though, if she's tired and needs to go bed (to sleep), she's quite happy for me to stay downstairs for a bit and have a little fun with Monica.

slinky binky - is that the blind fold idea? That could work, the sensations are amazing. If he doesn't know what is, and he gets the same sensations I do, that might well be enough to convince him! But do be prepared that it is possible he won't ever get over the look of it, I'm fairly certain my OH won't (never say never, though!)

slinky binky wrote:

mummy mermaid, what are you waiting for with the sale there's a good range of female toys! there's good rabbits on sale, every girl needs a rabbit, that triple's heavily alluring! Hehe, you cant beat a bad influence! n from reading this through; and your feedback is good. the male vaginas are very appealing to me but my fella's convinced they am 'Unusable cos of how them look'. there's an idea on here I find useful about Introducing them. the forums brilliant for so meny reasons. X

I have just made a sale wishlist..now I just need some penny's...a tad bit short at the moment hopefully some things will be left by the time I get paid!!! The forum is amazing with lovely people xxx

MrCollins wrote:

Aaaahhhhhh! mummymermaid - Monica, WoWOWOWOWOWOWOoooooeeeEEeeeWOW!

hehe

A stunning thing! Feels fabulous and doesn't cause me any rubbing (of the nasty kind!) or discomfort afterwards like most toys can tend to do if I'm not careful.

As expected, OH sees it more as something for me to use on my own in private - doesn't do anything for her AT ALL! Not one bit... lol

Doesn't worry me, though, if she's tired and needs to go bed (to sleep), she's quite happy for me to stay downstairs for a bit and have a little fun with Monica.

slinky binky - is that the blind fold idea? That could work, the sensations are amazing. If he doesn't know what is, and he gets the same sensations I do, that might well be enough to convince him! But do be prepared that it is possible he won't ever get over the look of it, I'm fairly certain my OH won't (never say never, though!)

Hehe i am so glad you like the beautiful Monica ^^ and like your wife on the odd night I don't fancy any or i am unable to do anything .the thought of my partner downstairs with Monica makes me smile...xxx

*warning* im pretty hungover here. Had to make a quick visit all of you fine lovehunnys.
    Mrcollins im happy for you and your new toy, the one and only.....Monica. Yip, the tied up idea *awesome* without saying to much its a role im comfortable with, hehe and so is my fella!
    Mummy mermaid, sigh, you can't miss the sale, it wouldn't be right. Maybe your fella will have a few quid spare? I sneaked a peak at your reviews and noticed no rabbit? Seriously girl, if you don't own one your missing out! the forums so cool, its great to see people various opinions, views and so on....

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Monica back on DOTD.

slinky binky wrote:

*warning* im pretty hungover here. Had to make a quick visit all of you fine lovehunnys.
    Mrcollins im happy for you and your new toy, the one and only.....Monica. Yip, the tied up idea *awesome* without saying to much its a role im comfortable with, hehe and so is my fella!
    Mummy mermaid, sigh, you can't miss the sale, it wouldn't be right. Maybe your fella will have a few quid spare? I sneaked a peak at your reviews and noticed no rabbit? Seriously girl, if you don't own one your missing out! the forums so cool, its great to see people various opinions, views and so on....

I know right! No rabbit I don't own one...I have a few on my wish lists ..hopefully I can get the Tracy Cox one on the sale ..I get paid Friday...hopefully it's still in stock!!! Xxx

hey, I saw Monica on deal of the day yesterday, my first thought was..... This thread! im actually just heading to the sale.....wanting to look at male vaginas, Monica and co. would you say Monica is the best choice?
    ive been in a mood the last couple of days so dodged the site ha!
    Fridays closing in on us now....I'll be checking back here. I noticed the Tracey Cox rabbit on sale I own a few of Tracey's products...the materials always lovely....

slinky binky wrote:

hey, I saw Monica on deal of the day yesterday, my first thought was..... This thread! im actually just heading to the sale.....wanting to look at male vaginas, Monica and co. would you say Monica is the best choice?
    Fridays closing in on us now....I'll be checking back here. I noticed the Tracey Cox rabbit on sale I own a few of Tracey's products...the materials always lovely....

iam defo getting a rabbit tomorrow! seems i will be in luck for the tracey cox one so iam mega happy about that! monica is a clear fave in this house..poor elle hasnt been used much at all since monica came into our life hehe! defo go for her xxx

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

always wanted to se how a fleshlight feels but dont have a penis #jelous

wanting to experiment [sign in to see picture]

I bought one as intrigued, I thought my husband would love it.... he just wasnt impressed... am I wrong to think about buying another one... I found it quite a turn on :/

mummymermaid wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

iam defo getting a rabbit tomorrow! seems i will be in luck for the tracey cox one so iam mega happy about that! monica is a clear fave in this house..poor elle hasnt been used much at all since monica came into our life hehe! defo go for her xxx

Actually slinky Elle is in the sale for 7.50...she is so worth it! Go for her instead...she is tighter than Monica and smaller but feels really good for him..I still remember his face when he first used her! Xxx she is hard to get into if your partner is big but it's worth it xxx

Kimberleyking wrote:

always wanted to se how a fleshlight feels but dont have a penis #jelous

Omgosh i am so with you there!!! First time in my life I ever wanted a penis! Xx

wanting to experiment wrote:

I bought one as intrigued, I thought my husband would love it.... he just wasnt impressed... am I wrong to think about buying another one... I found it quite a turn on :/

Does he know how turned on you were? I made it very clear to my partner and actually got him to take some photos and videos for me to view and that turned him on even more..if you really get into it with him even if he still isn't impressed he will love the reaction it has on you xxx

mummymermaid wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Actually slinky Elle is in the sale for 7.50...she is so worth it! Go for her instead...she is tighter than Monica and smaller but feels really good for him..I still remember his face when he first used her! Xxx she is hard to get into if your partner is big but it's worth it xxx

haha i had wondered how to approach the..... size matter. if I was sure he'd respond with enthusiasm id buy both....hopefully ill get the response you got....im sure he'd enjoy it knowing I do.... reading the posts here are helpful. Fantastic you're going rabbit shopping.....I'm always proper excited waiting for delivery, I even get excited waiting for my food shopping....

slinky binky wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

haha i had wondered how to approach the..... size matter. if I was sure he'd respond with enthusiasm id buy both....hopefully ill get the response you got....im sure he'd enjoy it knowing I do.... reading the posts here are helpful. Fantastic you're going rabbit shopping.....I'm always proper excited waiting for delivery, I even get excited waiting for my food shopping....

I am gutted slinky....I get paid and the Tracy Cox one is gone and not on sale anymore....no rabbit for me still...well upset..mind you getting upset a lot just lately..it's an always me moment for sure.. xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.