• please say it's not just me!

Deekayjay [sign in to see picture]

Mummymermaid - I do think the mind is a lot to do with it. If you are thinking about it happening when you see the plug, maybe you are unconsciously putting pressure on yourself. It's hard to just relax and enjoy but try to just enjoy how you are feeling and it will happen when you are ready. Xxx

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Deekayjay wrote:

Mummymermaid - I do think the mind is a lot to do with it. If you are thinking about it happening when you see the plug, maybe you are unconsciously putting pressure on yourself. It's hard to just relax and enjoy but try to just enjoy how you are feeling and it will happen when you are ready. Xxx

Thank you very much huni...I will stop pressuring myself! I think because I know my partner wants to do me there and gets very turned on by teasing me there ...as do I! And it's been 6 years of little teasing..fingers little butt plugs ..but the other night was the first time I let him keep the plug in while we had sex..so we are getting there...Will try and go with it and not over think it xxx

caterpillar [sign in to see picture]

Back on topic, my partner gets freaked out by lifelike toys. I have always purchased "stealth" Fleshlights as these are the only toys she will use with me. She doesn't know it yet, but last week I ordered the new Fleshlight Go with the vaginal sleeve so I'm yet to see if I can get her to use it! We have used rabbit vibrators and lifelike dildos but none of them are flesh coloured matching the real thing. She says it makes her feel dirty. She's a little prudish with some things!

caterpillar wrote:

Back on topic, my partner gets freaked out by lifelike toys. I have always purchased "stealth" Fleshlights as these are the only toys she will use with me. She doesn't know it yet, but last week I ordered the new Fleshlight Go with the vaginal sleeve so I'm yet to see if I can get her to use it! We have used rabbit vibrators and lifelike dildos but none of them are flesh coloured matching the real thing. She says it makes her feel dirty. She's a little prudish with some things!

Everyone is different..have you tried the male egg masturbaters? They don't look like anything real but my partner says they feel really good...and I enjoyed using it on him xx

Squirt master [sign in to see picture]

Tried one before and couldn't get away with it. Prefer to use one of of the three holes my OH has to offer. Love to use a hollow strap on with OH. That is a turn on for both of us

Squirt master wrote:

Tried one before and couldn't get away with it. Prefer to use one of of the three holes my OH has to offer. Love to use a hollow strap on with OH. That is a turn on for both of us

Well nothing beats the real thing of course! Oooh hollow strap on..that sounds interesting..to be used on her iam guessing? X

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

There a male pussy on the deal of the day I already own this one and can recommended lola.

This is my review of Lola.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30972&reviewid=118636#customer_reviews

bondagegod wrote:

There a male pussy on the deal of the day I already own this one and can recommended lola.

This is my review of Lola.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30972&reviewid=118636#customer_reviews

Oooh thankies bondagegod I was looking at Lola. She looks lovely but ive spent too much this week a day before they bring out that amazing deal with the free wand! Gutted I wanted that!

Thanks for the review too huni...I still love the realistic vaginas..Monica is my fave still at the moment will add this to my list...LH my bank account can't keep up with your amazing deals!!!

Oh my anal problem was resolved while looking for something for my g spot!! Someone suggested a glass dildo on another thread I started...not sure it worked on my g spot but it ended up working where all else had failed..my partner was in heaven!!! I was enjoying it too mind xxx

No problem. How was Monica any good? I do enjoy the glass toys? The offers lovehoney do make it very easy to buy stuff.

bondagegod wrote:

No problem. How was Monica any good? I do enjoy the glass toys? The offers lovehoney do make it very easy to buy stuff.

Bondagegod I have wrote a review on Monica it's not live yet but when it is can you copy it in here for me please? Monica is everything I dreamed of and more..he said she felt different to Elle but good different still...I loved her because although she was so big I struggled holding her and using her on him.when he used her I could see him slide in and out of her which drove me wild! Loved it xx

My review for Monica is live...how do I link it in here please? Xx

bondagegod wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30973&reviewid=125054#customer_reviews

Here is your review for Monica.

You're a star..thanks huni...xxx

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

mummymermaid wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

enjoyed reading your review hunni, male vaginas have interested me for to long. *actions needed to be taken*

No problem.

slinky binky wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

enjoyed reading your review hunni, male vaginas have interested me for to long. *actions needed to be taken*

Oh you should do it slinky binky...they are so much fun and turn me and him on so much xxx

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

mm
    I can see you that by this thread hehe. Monica if my memory serves me correctly? sounds like you and your man enjoyed very much!
    Your the one i hail for peeking my interest even more......
    I saw you post elsewhere something about missing a friend. Do you mean a friend from here, somebody you knew on a personal level? Either way sorry to hear that. from what I see in *lovehoney secret society community* you seem a lovely person with good friends. Hopefully we gel as well, judging on this thread alone im certain we'll have good conversation

slinky binky wrote:

mm
    I can see you that by this thread hehe. Monica if my memory serves me correctly? sounds like you and your man enjoyed very much!
    Your the one i hail for peeking my interest even more......
    I saw you post elsewhere something about missing a friend. Do you mean a friend from here, somebody you knew on a personal level? Either way sorry to hear that. from what I see in *lovehoney secret society community* you seem a lovely person with good friends. Hopefully we gel as well, judging on this thread alone im certain we'll have good conversation

Awww I am sure we will get on really well slinky xxx aye a friend from here..not really on a personal level but as much as you can get to know someone in here..there are some lovely people on these forums she was one of them..shame she left xxx

Monica is in the sale..I totally recommend you get her hehe xxx

MrCollins [sign in to see picture]

Hey mummymermaid - I want to thank you for this thread and your reviews of Monica and Elle.

As a male, I've been vaguely curious about "realistic vagina" toys longer than I can remember. It's only this last week or two that me and my wife have discovered toys, or even talked about them - it just never crossed our minds. We're total converts now, we feel 20 years younger suddenly!

But the realistic vaginas, we took the micky out of them together looking at the product pages the other week. When I read this thread, I realised why I'd been taking that position, even though I was curious - I'd ended up assuming all women find them a bit iffy...

So what you've written has been a BIG help, many thanks. I was able to talk about it and... Monica arrives tomorrow! Woohoo...

OH says she doesn't think she's going to get into it like you do maybe, but she was going "go on... get one!" (not sure how much I'll get into it either, but she sure does look pretty!)

MrCollins wrote:

Hey mummymermaid - I want to thank you for this thread and your reviews of Monica and Elle.

As a male, I've been vaguely curious about "realistic vagina" toys longer than I can remember. It's only this last week or two that me and my wife have discovered toys, or even talked about them - it just never crossed our minds. We're total converts now, we feel 20 years younger suddenly!

But the realistic vaginas, we took the micky out of them together looking at the product pages the other week. When I read this thread, I realised why I'd been taking that position, even though I was curious - I'd ended up assuming all women find them a bit iffy...

So what you've written has been a BIG help, many thanks. I was able to talk about it and... Monica arrives tomorrow! Woohoo...

OH says she doesn't think she's going to get into it like you do maybe, but she was going "go on... get one!" (not sure how much I'll get into it either, but she sure does look pretty!)

Mrcollins thank you for your thank you! I am so happy I have been able to help you make up your minds and I really hope you both enjoy Monica as much as me and my partner do! Me and my other half have only discovered LH and toys like this barely two months ago and its changed our sex life's so much for the better! Let me know how it goes..if you want too of course! Xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.