• please say it's not just me!

    1438271316
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 970
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    la_loves wrote:

    Awwww, this really makes me want to order one! There is no way my OH would order one for himself but I'm sure that if I introduced it gently........ And I'm sure I'd enjoy it as much as him!

    To the lucky wishlisters who got the tester, I'm looking forward to reading the reviews!

    Omgosh...go for it!!! I will link my review when live...not been lucky enough to test anything yet but maybe one day...honestly though..you need to get him one of these ^^ xxx

    1438271433
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 970
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

    I love the look of them! I'm quite tempted to buy one for myself, as a bisexual in a comitted relationship, it could be a way to vent my desires :P I swear that I saw a review from another bisexual female in a relationship where she bought one her her partner but just uses it on herself - such a good idea! :)

    I have to admit I did have a little play with her..just while lubing her up for my partner of course! She felt really good very life like..I liked it ^^ xxx

    1438271678
    jambo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 604
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2013

    I've had one for a while, so lifelike and so tight. Make me come loads inside. Oh gets well turned on while watching me with her

    1438272845
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 970
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    jambo wrote:

    I've had one for a while, so lifelike and so tight. Make me come loads inside. Oh gets well turned on while watching me with her

    Much fun for couples ^^ xx

    1438272963
    jambo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 604
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2013

    Even just this thread makes me want to get her out the box......mmmm

    1438277484
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 970
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    jambo wrote:

    Even just this thread makes me want to get her out the box......mmmm

    Do it!...I have had a look at mine today to make sure she dried okies and the talc worked...i don't take that much care of my other toys and this one isn't mine it's his!!! So unfair hehe xxx

    1438278555
    jambo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 604
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2013

    Hehe, that's what I've been doing for the last 30 mins. Great toy, you can change the suction in it as well. All cleaned up and packed away for another day. 😉

    1438281319
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3171
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    I love the realistic ones. Have the Monica and I can spend hours with my fingers in her. She's a great stress reliver, if anything else!

    1438282094
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 970
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    Purring-Pussy wrote:

    I love the realistic ones. Have the Monica and I can spend hours with my fingers in her. She's a great stress reliver, if anything else!

    I will get her next ..she was the first one I really liked but got Elle on an offer ^^ xxx

    1438282443
    Never know [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1680
    • Joined: 29 Nov 2014

    I wouldn't say they turn me on but they sure are fun to squish and play with!

    1438282446
    jambo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 604
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2013

    I've just been been looking at the fleshlite butt. That's bound to be very tight.

    1438283590

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 426
    • Joined: 9 Feb 2012

    This thread wants me tae get ma fella 1! He's just no interested in toys :'( I keep saying but naw. Mibby I should buy him one anyway. Because seeing is believing right! ;-)

    1438283720
    Never know [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1680
    • Joined: 29 Nov 2014

    classy lass wrote:

    This thread wants me tae get ma fella 1! He's just no interested in toys :'( I keep saying but naw. Mibby I should buy him one anyway. Because seeing is believing right! ;-)

    My OH wasn't really that interested in toys for himself until I treated him to the male bundle! I think he's now well and truly been bitten by the bug ;)

    1438284399

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 426
    • Joined: 9 Feb 2012

    Never know wrote:

    classy lass wrote:

    This thread wants me tae get ma fella 1! He's just no interested in toys :'( I keep saying but naw. Mibby I should buy him one anyway. Because seeing is believing right! ;-)

    My OH wasn't really that interested in toys for himself until I treated him to the male bundle! I think he's now well and truly been bitten by the bug ;)

    b I remember when the bundles came out I wanted to get one sooo much, but he acts so disinterested. Now I'm seeing it's a natural response I'm kicking myself! :( the bundles look awesome (not so much the kinky one). I'm glad your OH has the Lovehoney bug, he'll maybe end up with an account aswel? :-)
    1438285752
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 970
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    jambo wrote:

    I've just been been looking at the fleshlite butt. That's bound to be very tight.

    Never know wrote:

    I wouldn't say they turn me on but they sure are fun to squish and play with!

    Much fun never know xxx really tight I bet jambo..was a bit of a struggle with Elle xx

    1438285896
    jambo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 604
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2013

    It depends on how big you are. ! !

    1438286000
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 970
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    classy lass wrote:

    Never know wrote:

    classy lass wrote:

    This thread wants me tae get ma fella 1! He's just no interested in toys :'( I keep saying but naw. Mibby I should buy him one anyway. Because seeing is believing right! ;-)

    My OH wasn't really that interested in toys for himself until I treated him to the male bundle! I think he's now well and truly been bitten by the bug ;)

    b I remember when the bundles came out I wanted to get one sooo much, but he acts so disinterested. Now I'm seeing it's a natural response I'm kicking myself! :( the bundles look awesome (not so much the kinky one). I'm glad your OH has the Lovehoney bug, he'll maybe end up with an account aswel? :-)

    My OH got the account first and ordered from it and I was so hooked on what he ordered me that I made an account and I am here way more than him and I've bought way more too hehe..xxx

    1438304121

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 426
    • Joined: 9 Feb 2012

    Mummy mermaid, I've been reading your posts etc this week. I especially thought your thread slightly obsessed was brilliant 👌
    I'm taking advice from you as you definitely know what you want etc. It's brilliant I was hooked instantly after my first order 📦
    I feel more excited than a child at Xmas, when I've got an order en route! :-)

    I'm back here to say, check out todays dodt folks, for those of us feeling unsure but also really wanting our OHs to try a lifelike vagina, and also for those of you wanting to try one- Monica has arrived! :-) soo exciting :-)

    1438331883
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 970
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    classy lass wrote:

    Mummy mermaid, I've been reading your posts etc this week. I especially thought your thread slightly obsessed was brilliant 👌
    I'm taking advice from you as you definitely know what you want etc. It's brilliant I was hooked instantly after my first order 📦
    I feel more excited than a child at Xmas, when I've got an order en route! :-)

    I'm back here to say, check out todays dodt folks, for those of us feeling unsure but also really wanting our OHs to try a lifelike vagina, and also for those of you wanting to try one- Monica has arrived! :-) soo exciting :-)

    Awww huni...that's made me really smile and feel good..thank you! I was just coming on here to say the same about DOTD but my new friend classy lass beat me to it...for sure Monica is going in my basket today!!! Might get a deal 3 for ten so I get the DOTW too! Xxx

    1438332388
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3171
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    Monica is worth the DOTD! I love mine

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.