• Boyfriend is a Virgin - advice needed

Jco [sign in to see picture]

Think we're a step closer... Although underwear still hasn't come off!

This weekend he was all over me and I've never been so wet, he was on top of me with his penis between my legs pushing at my clit and vagina. (I'm impressed he hasn't cum through this yet!)

I told him how good it felt and he was enjoying it too and I asked if he wanted us to take it a step or two further. He said yes and continued to kiss and play but we didn't progress much further.

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

Glad things are progressing for you both.

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Well there are good suggestions here...I might add a few to try.

Get into that tester thread for massage oils!!
    For starters, you have a very easy and valid way to touch and be touched with oils,...and you could go for a sensual all over massage for him( naked...and blindolded to heighten it)...take him to a level where he is quivering at the contact between you... This may help break down that touching his penis issue.. And give him a bit more liberty to lie back and just enjoy the sensation...
    I assume he hasn't ejaculated with you present.. And this anxiety can stop performance in its tracks...
    My current t new partner was( and still is) a sensual lover.. So he is really into touch..and our first few weeks of making love didn't go all the way for him..or me...but it was the loving aspect of it I could have every day!
    He has an issue with being g a bit tight on the foreskin.. So it tweaks..and he found it really difficult to go all the way,as the bigger he got..the more it tweaked!
    Lots of lube/ oil will help if that is an issue.
    Getting men to say what they like is hard( mine is a quiet lad, so I do have a challenge on that front/) and tbh..I think they don't honestly know tgemsrlves sometimes.

After our initial few weeks of not going g the whole way, we got it working, to the point we are constantly turned on by each other...
    Gl.. And I hope you reach that "O!" Moment

Love playtime. [sign in to see picture]

Perhaps watch a film called the 40 year old virgin? It's a comedy with Steve Carell and very funny with a sensible ending.

FYI I was also a virgin when I met my wife (introduced) and that was 15 years ago.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.