• A friend buying expensive gifts?

    1437933219
    fairehlights [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 629
    • Joined: 18 Jan 2014

    Yeah, if you're happy with it, go for it! :)

    1437934610
    nodrog [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 172
    • Joined: 18 Mar 2014

    He will want to be your fuck buddy next sorry but just sounds like a perv to me

    1437939419
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2249
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    nodrog wrote:

    He will want to be your fuck buddy next sorry but just sounds like a perv to me

    Except that fuck buddy does not equal perv. Two adults who consent to giving one another pleasure in order to recieve pleasure themselves also does not equal perv.

    Not exactly the best forum to be saying that buying someone a sex toy knowing they will enjoy it is perverted, buddy!

    1437939791
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3310
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    nodrog wrote:

    He will want to be your fuck buddy next sorry but just sounds like a perv to me

    Except that fuck buddy does not equal perv. Two adults who consent to giving one another pleasure in order to recieve pleasure themselves also does not equal perv.

    Not exactly the best forum to be saying that buying someone a sex toy knowing they will enjoy it is perverted, buddy!

    +1

    1437940455
    Yes man [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 575
    • Joined: 17 Mar 2009

    If you've done it before and had no problem doing it why ask the question now! What's changed!? X

    1437942840
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1436
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    Yes man wrote:

    If you've done it before and had no problem doing it why ask the question now! What's changed!? X

    Nothing lol I was just wondering what peoples opinions were of it in general

    1437942907
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1436
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    nodrog wrote:

    He will want to be your fuck buddy next sorry but just sounds like a perv to me

    Except that fuck buddy does not equal perv. Two adults who consent to giving one another pleasure in order to recieve pleasure themselves also does not equal perv.

    Not exactly the best forum to be saying that buying someone a sex toy knowing they will enjoy it is perverted, buddy!

    +1

    1437944328
    Briona87 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1116
    • Joined: 29 Jun 2014

    I myself would value my privacy (who else could be watching the videos???) more than any expensive toys but that's just the opinion of one slowly aging virgin. No one can really ban you from going for that offer, and no one can really give you their "blessing" that would make this decision of yours "holy" and totally praiseworthy. It is really up to you; you have to consider all the pros and cons, and make your own decision.

    1437947051
    nodrog [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 172
    • Joined: 18 Mar 2014

    Buying someone a toy as a present is OK but asking for videos of them using them not on in my book

    1437948212
    fairehlights [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 629
    • Joined: 18 Jan 2014

    nodrog wrote:

    Buying someone a toy as a present is OK but asking for videos of them using them not on in my book

    She can always say no if she didn't want to?

    1437974529
    nodrog [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 172
    • Joined: 18 Mar 2014

    fairehlights wrote:

    nodrog wrote:

    Buying someone a toy as a present is OK but asking for videos of them using them not on in my book

    She can always say no if she didn't want to?

    To true

    1437983648
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2825
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    If you're fine with the video aspect, which you said you are, I don't see the problem, if he's willing to spend that money on you then that's his descision. Does he earn well or would he be skinting himself for them?

    1437987898
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1436
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    Young and fun95 wrote:

    If you're fine with the video aspect, which you said you are, I don't see the problem, if he's willing to spend that money on you then that's his descision. Does he earn well or would he be skinting himself for them?

    No he earns quite well, I asked him if he's sure and could he afford to and he said he wouldn't offer if he couldn't afford it
    1437992749
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2825
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    Then I don't see any problem, as long as he can afford it and isn't doing it under the impression he's likely to get more than a video then go for it... Get me a fuck machine while you're at it! ;)

    1437994735
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1436
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    Young and fun95 wrote:

    Then I don't see any problem, as long as he can afford it and isn't doing it under the impression he's likely to get more than a video then go for it... Get me a fuck machine while you're at it! ;)

    Lol nah it's just videos, that's the understanding. Haha, those things creep me out for some reason. Kind of intimidating to look at

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.