• A friend buying expensive gifts?

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

Yeah, if you're happy with it, go for it! :)

nodrog [sign in to see picture]

He will want to be your fuck buddy next sorry but just sounds like a perv to me

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

nodrog wrote:

Except that fuck buddy does not equal perv. Two adults who consent to giving one another pleasure in order to recieve pleasure themselves also does not equal perv.

Not exactly the best forum to be saying that buying someone a sex toy knowing they will enjoy it is perverted, buddy!

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

nodrog wrote:

Except that fuck buddy does not equal perv. Two adults who consent to giving one another pleasure in order to recieve pleasure themselves also does not equal perv.

Not exactly the best forum to be saying that buying someone a sex toy knowing they will enjoy it is perverted, buddy!

+1

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

If you've done it before and had no problem doing it why ask the question now! What's changed!? X

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

Yes man wrote:

If you've done it before and had no problem doing it why ask the question now! What's changed!? X

Nothing lol I was just wondering what peoples opinions were of it in general

Lovebirds_x wrote:

nodrog wrote:

+1

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

I myself would value my privacy (who else could be watching the videos???) more than any expensive toys but that's just the opinion of one slowly aging virgin. No one can really ban you from going for that offer, and no one can really give you their "blessing" that would make this decision of yours "holy" and totally praiseworthy. It is really up to you; you have to consider all the pros and cons, and make your own decision.

Buying someone a toy as a present is OK but asking for videos of them using them not on in my book

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

nodrog wrote:

Buying someone a toy as a present is OK but asking for videos of them using them not on in my book

She can always say no if she didn't want to?

fairehlights wrote:

nodrog wrote:

She can always say no if she didn't want to?

To true

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

If you're fine with the video aspect, which you said you are, I don't see the problem, if he's willing to spend that money on you then that's his descision. Does he earn well or would he be skinting himself for them?

Young and fun95 wrote:

If you're fine with the video aspect, which you said you are, I don't see the problem, if he's willing to spend that money on you then that's his descision. Does he earn well or would he be skinting himself for them?

No he earns quite well, I asked him if he's sure and could he afford to and he said he wouldn't offer if he couldn't afford it
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Then I don't see any problem, as long as he can afford it and isn't doing it under the impression he's likely to get more than a video then go for it... Get me a fuck machine while you're at it! ;)

Young and fun95 wrote:

Then I don't see any problem, as long as he can afford it and isn't doing it under the impression he's likely to get more than a video then go for it... Get me a fuck machine while you're at it! ;)

Lol nah it's just videos, that's the understanding. Haha, those things creep me out for some reason. Kind of intimidating to look at

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.