• fisting : help with girth etc

Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]

Oh and i plan to give this a go next week when i am back home, something weve spoken about for months and finally plan to actually do. She is 5,2 8 stone and size 8 dress. I wondered what girth that a relatively smallish womans hand equates to? I can take 6 inch circumference as we have used a toy of thatbsize.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Take her hand and wrap a piece of string round, now measure it, that will tell you how big her hand is. I assume she's doing you, not you her, lots of lube, doggie position, maybe, tell her to follow your instructions/commands, and go from there, reasure her, she won't hurt you(you'll tell her to stop/pause) ?

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Take her hand and wrap a piece of string round, now measure it, that will tell you how big her hand is. I assume she's doing you, not you her, lots of lube, doggie position, maybe, tell her to follow your instructions/commands, and go from there, reasure her, she won't hurt you(you'll tell her to stop/pause) ?

Thanks QOAW, yes, I'm receiving, she has said she may try it one day, for now she is going to be the giver. Would measure her but she is currently 2000 miles away! Good point about the lube I am investing in LHs lubrifist and also a very large bottle of maximus to help ease the way. I was just wondering if anyone has tried the fist toys on LH and how they compare to a female hand

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Latex gloves can help too,,, short nails and no rings too,,

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

+1

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

+1

Funny you should mention latex gloves i was asking for advice on here eallier this week.

Which type of latex gloves would you recommend? Im assuming you have some experience in the subject of latex and fisting

bunual [sign in to see picture]

Can't say I've ever measured a woman's hand but using some string or a fabric tape measure would be the best way to find out the size. The measurement will most likely be largest just under the knuckles.

I found a website that says the average woman's hand is 2.91 inches across so multiplying this by 2.5 (both size plus a bit for the edges) give us 7.2 inches. This is very approximate average so you may be able to do it but if you find 6 inches a struggle don't expect to manage it on the first time.

As always, take things slow and if you can't do it, better to try again later than break your bottom.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.