• never wanted to scream and cry so much because im too big.

stephiski [sign in to see picture]

I found a solution :D

BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]

stephiski wrote:

I found a solution :D

Yay, well done.

I will wait three weeks for it. But i have one on its way i just hope they messured it right.... it does leave me with a dilema however

BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]

stephiski wrote:

I will wait three weeks for it. But i have one on its way i just hope they messured it right.... it does leave me with a dilema however

What's the dilema?

I spoke to someone and we both want this to go ahead but he dont live local and i see him once a week. So i said one padlock with a key for the crotch in case i need the bathroom given my ibs and i will purchase seven small combination padlocks and i will be good and not look at the code before putting it on... well... One for each day of the week so when he allows me the code to remove it well thats if he does but i like a bath with bath products so he will allow it off for that but yeah i will put a new one on and i wont know that code. I am excited but as a swinger it means i need his permission and the code before i go out and play. So i like play meets but i want to try this but im nervous but excited but so nervous. And just is it doable or not or i just i dunno.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.